It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People, Places and Thingys!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Nearly three millions ganders at this tape in a few days. Some really funny stuff, I just has to laugh, forgive me..those people.
Watch for the office worker who loses the bap, the guy who runs like hell from a titchy pooch, all those at sea....Oh! and a few weirdos.

edit on 2-7-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
also, it's worth noting that bicycles don't have windows... so it's gonna take a lot of pancakes to get to the moon.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

It's funny... in the past month I've been studying insurance to prepare for a state licensure exam. Now that I'm studying this, I always think about what types of coverage endorsements people have and how much they must be f***ed if these events aren't covered by their insurers.

Interesting variety of videos. I'd seen some of them before other places. Thanks for sharing smurfy

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

It's funny... in the past month I've been studying insurance to prepare for a state licensure exam. Now that I'm studying this, I always think about what types of coverage endorsements people have and how much they must be f***ed if these events aren't covered by their insurers.

Interesting variety of videos. I'd seen some of them before other places. Thanks for sharing smurfy

That first sequence the artic' tanker, I had that very same experience going to a gig one evening in the mid summer, an artic came round the corner toward me with his long trailer right across the fecking road and he wasn't stopping, then the trailer started to return to level..all I could do was skid to a halt and wait for it as there was nowhere to go, and the very end of it just missed my side by literally a couple of inches. I cursed the bugger up and down for not even stopping, although I realised had he not booted his wagon the trailer would have flattened us. I guess he scared himself as much as us, the silly asshole!

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

The funniest was the vessel tipping in the ocean currents and spilling furniture back and forth. The stupidest part about that was the people trying to rescue the furniture and getting crunched by it.

The guy behind the desk just stays there, he's seen it before... refuses to get involved.

The later office rage is older I think. Made me think of this...

new topics

top topics

join