It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Men of Genius - Crazy Conspiracy Guy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   
A guy with too much time on his hands made a couple of videos that poke fun at conspiracy theorists. If you’re a conspiracy theorist and are not offended after watching this video, you must not understand the constant struggle us crazy people have to deal with.

People that disagree or use facts against us will not be tolerated as long as we stand together and retaliate with our opinions and wild speculation.

Like a guardian to the masses, you’ve taken it upon yourself to educate the uninformed through an overwhelming amount of message board posts.

“Here’s looking at you, kid.”

Laughing is good for the soul. I encourage everyone to scour the internet for a funny picture or video that portrays conspiracy theorists in a comical light. For the record, I tend to think we're all a little crazy.

edit on 2-7-2017 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Yeah I watched the first one, and it wasn't funny at all. It was kind of cheesy and the production quality made it even harder to watch. Just my opinion. Didn't make it to the other videos, because quite frankly they are probably a waste of time as well.

Also, if conspiracy theorists are such nutters and the general consensus is to ignore them, the why is there such an effort to discredit them and make them appear crazy if they do that all on their own?

Things that make you go hmmm.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I am a CT, but I do enjoy a good laugh. So here is a pic

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

Wikipedia is a contributorship that is easily revised. It is not an authoritative source like Merriam-Webster.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: MaestroMind
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

Wikipedia is a contributorship that is easily revised. It is not an authoritative source like Merriam-Webster.

I am well aware. This is supposed to just be poking fun

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
The idea of "conspiracy theorists" was implanted into society by intel agencies as pure propaganda meant to ridicule people questioning the official narrative. Any time someone questions authority or a MSM story, they are labeled as a just a "conspiracy theorist" Like someone who is just hooked on a video game or whatever.

People who continue to parrot the "conspiracy theorist" meme in a way that denigrates those people, are the actual folks who have been rationally and logically compromised by this ongoing propaganda..

In a constitutional republic like the USA all people should be seeking to expose and pursue any suspected conspiracy just like what the FBI is supposed to be doing, but are usually hiding instead..

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
The idea of "conspiracy theorists" was implanted into society by intel agencies as pure propaganda meant to ridicule people questioning the official narrative. Any time someone questions authority or a MSM story, they are labeled as a just a "conspiracy theorist" Like someone who is just hooked on a video game or whatever.

People who continue to parrot the "conspiracy theorist" meme in a way that denigrates those people, are the actual folks who have been rationally and logically compromised by this ongoing propaganda..

In a constitutional republic like the USA all people should be seeking to expose and pursue any suspected conspiracy just like what the FBI is supposed to be doing, but are usually hiding instead..

Technically speaking the CT is to modern society what the Heyoka was to the Native American culture.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Couldn't have said it better myself.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: r0gueAgent
a reply to: eisegesis

Yeah I watched the first one, and it wasn't funny at all. It was kind of cheesy and the production quality made it even harder to watch. Just my opinion. Didn't make it to the other videos, because quite frankly they are probably a waste of time as well.

Also, if conspiracy theorists are such nutters and the general consensus is to ignore them, the why is there such an effort to discredit them and make them appear crazy if they do that all on their own?

Things that make you go hmmm.

they mentioned the flat earthers just to prove a point and they did by getting stars, likes and approvals, that's how someone gets more viewers, moral of it is if you want to prove a point dont bash other's belief

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
After the Bastille Day 2016 massacre in Nice, Kerry Cassidy wrote this:

this latest so called terror attack in Nice smacks of an orchestrated Illuminati hit against French “independence” from their agenda. .... the signs are clear. False Flag.

Now that's conspiracy theory. No evidence, nothing at all to back the opinion up. Just trying to get a reputation as someone with secret information sources. Pure bull#.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Any time someone questions authority or a MSM story, they are labeled as a just a "conspiracy theorist"...

With the way the MSM has evolved over the last two or three years, everyone should be a conspiracy theorist (without the tinfoil hats though). It used to be there were legitimate news sources standing out from the tabloids. Now everything is a tabloid.
edit on 7-18-2017 by LogicalGraphitti because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Very true. It's just another word for hypothesis.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: scadabush

Very true. It's just another word for hypothesis.

No. A conspiracy theory is far more than a hypothesis. It is an alternative explanation of historical events or facts that is ignored by people/media unwilling to accept the possibility that they have been duped by the official narrative of what happened. As they have no way of discrediting the explanation, they use the prejorative phrase "conspiracy theory" to hide this deficiency and to suggest they are too smart to take the explanation seriously.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I remember some of the certain family once saying something along the lines of: "Let us not tolerate (crazy) conspiracy theories!".

But.. shouldn't ALL theories be at least -tolerated-? How else can we have an open and free exchange of ideas and expressions, so we can eventually reach a conclusion as to which are most likely to be true?

This makes me immediately suspicious - whenever someone is trying to impose a moral disgust or shut down discussion of a given idea or topic, or prevent certain thoughts from being explored, etc., it's like an alarm bell or red flag. Someone has an agenda, and is hiding something.

If they didn't, and weren't, why would they say things of that nature? Wouldn't an open-minded individual with nothing to hide WELCOME all theories, all perspectives, all expressions, all ideas, so everything can be processed, cultivated, explored fully and the best possible thoughts and realizations, and maybe even insights reached?

Of course it's true that where the deepest and most impactful reality resides, words cannot reach.

top topics

join