It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New UFO video from Philippines

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
originally posted by: JimOberg
...I could be wrong but most of your comments over the years suggest that you believe all UFO sightings are misidentified rocket launches.

I can't speak for Mr. Oberg, but I think he obviously knows that not every UFO sighting are misidentified rocket launches. There are so many UFO sightings that do not even come close to fitting the description of a rocket launch -- and many of those could be misidentifications of something terrestrial, celestial, meteorological, or hoaxes, or (within the realm of possibility) even an alien craft.

Having said that, I think it is fair to say that almost all launches that fly through the night sky will generate at least some UFO reports.

But saying...
"all evening or night rocket launches of a rocket will generate at least one or some reports of a UFO sighting"

is not the same as saying...
"All UFO sightings are misidentified rocket launches"

edit on 3/7/2017 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

I was thinking the same thing, it must be the rocket the Chinese launched. Pretty cool they say it on the islands.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
New images just in from the Philippines do show it looked like a rocket plume --
but as I hoped, a malfunctioning, misshapen double plume. This may help with
the analysis of the failure.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   
More photos of the 'UFO', and witness reports -- in Tagalog.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

you can tell there is something wrong going on there. maybe a nozzle failure

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3

All the more reason to be serious about collecting ALL anomalous apparition reports, with context information -- WHATEVER the causes. And they still could BE anything, we need the data and we need respect for the reporting witnesses.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   

All the more reason to be serious about collecting ALL anomalous apparition reports, with context information -- WHATEVER the causes. And they still could BE anything, we need the data and we need respect for the reporting witnesses.

I thought that many ET hypotheses debunkers for any UFOs ,( and especially those UFOs that remain unexplained due to a high % of high strangeness data they contain), regarded witness testimonies as unreliable??

A look at Dr James E McDonald's systematic pulling apart of so called solved UFO cases with a "force fit" prosaic explanation in Blue Book is an indicator for me that the ET hypothesis is as credible now as it was way back then.

Although in regards to this case it is pointing to a rocket launch.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: K-PAX-PROT

I thought that many ET hypotheses debunkers for any UFOs ,( and especially those UFOs that remain unexplained due to a high % of high strangeness data they contain), regarded witness testimonies as unreliable??

Figuring out what's reliable remains an unresolved challenge, just look at the witness reports to the Trident launch off San Diego on Nov 7, 2015 -- California missile freak-out
satobs.org...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join