It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aztec tower of human skulls uncovered

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

I get really tin foily everytime I read about how ancients worshipped their "God's" because of how I perceive a "God" to be now.

I wouldn't doubt all these entities were actually here at one point.

edit on 2-7-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Agreed. You've seen the Gotthard Tunnel opening ceremony? High weirdness indeed, and all the Euro royalty in attendance.. that ceremony tells the story they all ascribe to, imo

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Everything you say makes a lot of sense. Guess we'll never know for sure, i guess that's what makes this fascinating.

But we do not stick their heads on poles around the cities though, that now is reserved for billboards to sell products.

Lol.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

No I haven't seen that yet. That was just recently right? I think I remember vaguely..

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

I cant wait for the narrative that they were savages to be discredited. We get the accounts of Spaniards, not Aztecs. Their opinion.

It is also documented that sacrifice was sometimes a willing venture on the part of the one dying.

An Aztec king might willingly kill himself for the good of the kingdom to avoid violent transitions of government.

An Aztec family might kill themselves to ask the gods for more prosperity towards surviving family members. The logic, less mouths to feed.

Death to the Aztecs was conceptually different from death to the Spaniards.

When the colonials arrived they caused the end of a world. 90% of the population died. Mass burials were common at that specific point. War over resources was common, competing surviving government officers caused hostile and multiple transitions of power and shifting capitals.

We based all we know off something liKe 3 books written by the conquerors.

Only recently has archeology publicly started to confirm or detract from what was generally accepted blindly for centuries.

There is more to the story. Not all sacrifices were war prisoners for blood magic.

Not all remains were even left by Aztecs. Some mass graves were the Spaniards doing.

edit on 7 2 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: WombRaider69

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: WombRaider69

Yea I figured that much, it seems like every nation did some form of human sacrificing. I always believed the ancients knew more than we did.

Exactly, I believe that the gods the Aztecs worshipped were demon 'gods'.

one could argue it's still happening right now and being hidden from us.

Ronald Bernard and countless other people have already exposed the people that still partake in human sacrifices:
We Are Being Ruled By Satanists, When Are We Going To Wake Up?
After checking out this thread you should also know why they found skulls of children.

Yes, so PizzaGate is really not something new. Luceferians, satanists, wickens, or whatever you want to call them is pure evil.
What is new, is that in today's standards, it is being unveiled for the ghastly, gruesome, nefarious culture that it is. And that it is becoming the norm to drink baby's blood or eat human brains.
OMG, it turns my stomach!

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Thanks for the quick history lesson.

We based all we know off something lime 3 books written by the conquerers.

That part is very telling. Even now the "conquerers" of today are trying to re-write history.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Yes, about a year or two old..

Here's a preview:
Bathomet impregnates the whore of Babylon, workers die during construction (8 or 9 people did actually die while constructing the tunnel) turn into ghouls, then scarabs, there's a giant winged baby in a diaper, dirty, unwashed, undistinguishable, sexualized masses writhing together, zombie like masses (workers) bootstepping, and more!

Let me know if you watch what you think.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Reality really is more strange - and harsh - than fiction. Probably why a lot of people will call you a crazy if you believe these things.

For me, there is no doubt this is the true nature of reality.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

Yea now I remember it. I'm gonna have to give it a watch. That's eff'n crazy.

You can only chalk that up to being one thing and it isn't for "fun", that's for sure.

edit on 2-7-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Thinkin i needz more skullz...

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
If I were a ruler in those days and a tower of skulls rumored to be my enemies heads to make others think twice about an invasion, why bury your own?
I would make sure no skull went to waste! Anyone who died of natural causes or other would be one more terrifying step! Including the women and children. Seems a fitting gesture to protect your village by scaring the Sh!t of anyone approaching.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TexasTruth

Good point.

I'd think the smell alone would be enough of a deterrent. But who knows, maybe they were absolute savages back then and didn't mind the smell.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
When will humanity change? For one reason or another darkness continues to control the lesser souls of eternity.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: rickymouse

Everything you say makes a lot of sense. Guess we'll never know for sure, i guess that's what makes this fascinating.

But we do not stick their heads on poles around the cities though, that now is reserved for billboards to sell products.

Lol.

That is the thing, because of how they twisted words to protect themselves from being scrutinized long ago we will never to know for sure.

You really don't think MSM and politicians invented twisted words do you?

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Did?

Do.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: LightAssassin

Pretty sure I acknowledged it at the end

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Or was this some type of ritual?

I say it screams Ritual

the skulls had brains which the Priests themselves consumed...
the rest of the bodies were likely separated between the Meat and the Guts...and given to the population to eat

pretty much like the Temple-of-Snake-God ... that Conan and his band of thieves tore apart

edit on nd31149904885302272017 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Was that what happened in Conan?

Lol, hey I wouldn't doubt anything. They were into some weird stuff back then.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Wowzer! What a job that must be to excavate without doing damage to the remains. There is evidence there and great care is needed in this investigation.

As to the why? Yes, it is ritualistic. No question about that---the questions are about the motive of the ritual. Motive is hard to read in the dirt. Talk to a dozen scholars of the cultures and you'll probably get 9 or 10 different answers.

1. They slaughtered their enemies and displayed their skulls as a visual reminder of their power.
2. They willingly and joyously sacrificed themselves for the good of the community.
3. They took their sports seriously and those skulls are the members of the losing team and their families.
4. The skulls are families that were deemed unfit to live in their society.
5. The skulls are victims of disease.
6. I'm sure there are more....

It would be interesting to know where the rest of the remains are....Is there another mass grave containing the rest of the skeletons nearby?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join