It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impeachment Marches Across the U.S. and World today.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

This man Trump received the highest honor from the citizens of the USA and achieved the highest possible office for a politician....but it seems it is more a nightmare than anything else for him. Although this man has some weird ideas and do I not particulairly like him but.....he has potential to make significant good changes for every US citizen...if they let him.

It seems that every agency and organisation is doing their utmost to distroy this man carreer. Does this mean "they" the rulers of the world are afraid of him? Are they organising fake news to alter the chance for Trump to be succesful?

It is not fair that the people of the US are not giving this man an opportunity to prove himself. It is as if the citizens of the US want people like a Bush..or a Clinton back.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
There have been plenty of Democratic Presidents in our history that did not get impeachment protests. You seriously think the left (and probably some of the right) suddenly became unhinged? Or perhaps the reality is that Trump is just a bad President, and they want him out. Probably more of the latter.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
It did!??! I was in my pajamas and bunny slippers, cleaning my rifle. ...I missed all the snowflakes? It would've been like Christmas in July! And I missed it!😳 Maybe next year!!??! "The world "? Who gives an F about them?
You folks want impeachment so bad, I can taste it! Lol!
edit on 3-7-2017 by murphy22 because: Just because I can😁

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Isnt this the biggest and boldest example of unregulated globalism and global corporate ownership that has reached critical mass in our government?

There is no clearer sign that Trump is not in line with the established power structure. The very underlying film of filth under the skin of everything.

The UN and global initiatives that when useless for a price, poise themselves to drain the life out of a people for a century.

How about the charities, international relief funds and groups that are more profitable than charitable?

Where was this mass upheaval when the world paid the bookies of the worlds banks and financial institutions after they cashed out of speculative money magic devaluation schemes?

Trump is more of an uncontrolled self guided munition. One he became along the way in a common defence of something honest. I hope he becomes a sentient sky net and terminates the cancer of unregulated globalism. He will be back.

8 years...

To each his house and his home.

edit on 7 3 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Though, I think you're insane. I don't think you understand the word.... Or the sanity that comes with it. You libs want "openness"? BEHOLD! The Tweets! Now days, ..You can't get more "open" than that! Saddle up, snowflake, or ride away. Drop your Colt in the sand before you go, (wouldn't want any accident)...But don't cry about it, that's just not honorable or respectable. ..Trump is bringing back America, like it or not!

edit on 3-7-2017 by murphy22 because: Needed to add, to make a woman/Man, out of this guy.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

You might want to clear things up a bit...

Your post was all over the place, kind of hard to follow... if it was sarcasm I missed it.

Oh it was. It was also middle of the night like the third time I ever drank alcohol. Don't know what I thought but just remember reading a page with a bunch of people going to march cuz a president told a lie. Then I thought how insane that HR just waits it off and 9billopn makes it out of the news and safe wherever she put it. When one must decide which to march about, a fib or stealing houses meds and potable water from our neighbors going thru hell its funny albeit appalling people freak over the words

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
The snowflakes can march until the cows come home, it will not change a thing!

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

No worries mate, we have all been there.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I wonder why they want to impeach him .. so far he has not done anything wrong. If at all, I am kind of disappointed that he partially just continued the Obama Administration Plans. However I am happy that he had some guts not to back down on some of those idiotic agreements and confirm what we all thought already - that they are BS.

As a foreigner I even support the travel ban. It's a common sense tactic and I been talking about this for years why this was not implemented earlier - even my democratic friends have been screaming out of their lungs why we let all these people in ... now because Trump did it, it's all wrong?

Changed world!

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: conscientiousobserver
a reply to: Nikola014

Is it possible for any of you to even entertain the thought that you are the ones being led off a cliff by an egomaniac?

Why should we entertain "thoughts" of being led off a cliff by the most mainstream corporate led conspiracy tin foil hat nutter group in world history.

With no evidence at all...a clear imbalance of hormones and social programming ?

A group of dreamers who wish to destroy American hegemony in favor of ????

Your side have awoken something inside of us indeed...your movement went far enough..offers no future.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye

No evidence of obstruction of justice or taking emoluments from foreign governments.

I'm pretty sure that at least 99.99999999999999999999999999999999% of the population has no effing clue what an "emolument" is.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Staroth
The snowflakes can march until the cows come home, it will not change a thing!

I don't think protesting really matters anymore, unless you can assemble a massive number of people.

It's too easy to recruit people for marches like these "impeachment marches." Paid protesters are a real thing; unions use them all the time to picket businesses. Black Lives Matter was caught bussing in protesters/rioters for their protests. Also, many people show up at protests just because of some vague sense of anger or unhappyness, not because they necessarily agree with the people putting on the protest. Really, protests are a vastly overrated way to effect change.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Regardless of partisan ship and the media.(of which I form my own opinion based on the information presented from both sides) It doesn't take much to see that by surrounding himself with Russian sympathizers and shady businessmen. He went against the very idea that got him elected. That idea being that he was not part of the establishment. When in theory the "establishment " is government officials that are owned and controlled by the rich elite. Yet here we are with the rich elite in direct control of our government.

Almost the entire administration has ties to Russia. If they are all legit the so be it, but considering they just got caught laundering money and money laundering experts are now working on Mueller investigation. I think it is safe to say that they may have found some evidence. Unfortunately we won't hear about it until the investigation is over. As it seems that they plugged up the leaks.

Also last I checked ATS is one of the biggest tin foil hat sites on the planet and most on here seem to be Republican. Which I find hilarious as this may very well be one of the biggest conspiracies this country has ever seen, but since most of you voted for cheetolini. None of you can accept the fact that you may have effed up.

Tell me... What are your thoughts on Obama?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join