It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impeachment Marches Across the U.S. and World today.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Here's the thing - there is system and marching in the streets won't change it.

The TEA Party started to work through it at the local and state level to the federal level, and my do they hate them. But they quickly realized that simply marching in the streets waving flags and signs wasn't getting them anywhere.

Maybe that's where you need to go, into the system from the ground up.

The Tea Party = Koch Brothers and their corporate money interests. It was infiltrated, co-opted and taken over very early on.

Liberals have more money and more billionaires than conservatives, there's no reason they can't do the same.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Let's see first point taking money from foreign powers not trim hilly point 2 taking domestic monies nope hilly again point 3 that would be Obama and his whole justice department in the hilly case. Can't be no obstruction on trump because there was no Russian stuff to investigate. Seth rich was leak at DNC and he was silenced for it? Remember if it quacks like a duck it probably will turnout to be a duck

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy

The TEA Party started to work through it at the local and state level to the federal level, and my do they hate them. But they quickly realized that simply marching in the streets waving flags and signs wasn't getting them anywhere.

The Tea Party = Koch Brothers and their corporate money interests. It was infiltrated, co-opted and taken over very early on.

Liberals have more money and more billionaires than conservatives, there's no reason they can't do the same.

I think they have the widest financial range between rich/poor, have/have not's too, don't they?

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall
So trumps severed bloody head is fine, but Trump showing off his old wrestling cameo is insane? At least trumps was funny. And he's not even the "comedian" out of the two.
You do know wrestling is just as choreographed as ballet, right? If you ask me the fake bloody head was more "violent" than a fake clothesline.
And before you say the bloody head is not the topic of discussion, know that I bring it up to illustrate just ONE of
the paper cut out of the hundreds if not thousands the media is trying to give him (death by 1,000 Paper cuts)
Trump is facing a bully and doing what real men do to bullies.

If you can't understand that, we have nothing more to discuss

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall
P.S. when I see all these protesters all I can think is "look at all these people without jobs." And then I want my $1400 dollars a month back.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 02:25 AM
link   

edit on 3-7-2017 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Really?

Who owns the oil industry and the military industrial complex? And what policies do those industries benefit the most from?

Who owns the oil an gas industry? How about the military industrial complex (Raytheon, Boeing, Northrop) ... and which polices and politicians best serve their interests?
edit on 3-7-2017 by Kettu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Really?

Who owns the oil industry and the military industrial complex? And what policies do those industries benefit the most from?

Who owns the oil an gas industry? How about the military industrial complex (Raytheon, Boeing, Northrop) ... and which polices and politicians best serve their interests?

Both parties are slaves to both groups you mention... otherwise the democrats would have done something about it in all the years they held almost total sway over DC.

Wiki graph showing who has controlled congress

Since the korean war both houses have primarily been controlled by Democrats till about 1997... and they did nothing to fix the problem.

edit on 3-7-2017 by Irishhaf because: changed left to democrats for accuracy.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: buckwhizzle
Let's see if they can peacefully march without causing a riot.

Naaa, it will happen like in other "peaceful marches by the left" they will even turn on each other. They will destroy private, and public property, etc, etc...

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   
You all keep missing the point they are making. You all are insane, gullible, horrible human beings because you let a person stay in office who is so drowning in depravity that he has now gone as far as saying he doesn't like something that is an element of a video he watched on YouTube! And add that to the possibility that same politician said something...BY VOICE WITH HIS MOUTH mind you...that either has no absolute or even possibly something that wasn't entirely true. I am im tears beside myself right now that (not) my president fibbed! If I weren't so distraught. ..why...why id stand up and...and STOMP MY FEET! A POLITICIAN PEOPLE! Its the first time we have been treated like this and it constitutes the biggest transgression ever perpetrated on the American people.

But all you trump worshipping weirdos want to do is...I dunno... demand efforts go to pfffft... the trivial #2 or #3 biggest political scandal ever (depending on where you consider the 08 bailouts and 17 trillion missing dollars). Its none of your business though where 9 billion dollars entrusted to HIllary Clinton went that was raised for Haiti, a country where neatly every living soul lost a mother, father, brother, sister in ten minutes. Big deal! I dropped a TWENTY...A TWENTY on the sidewalk the other day and you don't see me begging for money...plus stop exaggerating. Only 7.5 billion is completely lost, 1.5 went to American bank accounts of the friends of the Clinton's to build houses for 10000 people but unfortunately the entire 1.5 billion was spent before the contractors could even get one shovel in the dirt. You all just dot undrstsnd the expense that erecting 10 x 10 plywood boxes would have entailed. Planning alone ate up 1.5 billion. And 25 million dollars went to a Rhodam brothers salary for his dedication and hard work. Its truly unfortunate but misplacing/losing billions somewhere...probably fell out of a pocket while nursing sick children back to health anyway...but its not illegal. Trump however is breaking the law! Saying something that is not necessarily accurate is a class 9 FELONY! IMPEACH! IMPEACH!

townhall.com...

edit on 7/3/2017 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/3/2017 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

You might want to clear things up a bit...

Your post was all over the place, kind of hard to follow... if it was sarcasm I missed it.
edit on 3-7-2017 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
At least the people calling for Obama's impeachment had something more than hurt feelings to run with. No matter how stupid the birther crap got. This is 100x's worse... Though I really wouldn't call these people a threat.
Just check this crap out...

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: renzevon

You don't think that the presidents tweet, was violent and nasty???? Uh, that is the president of the United States. No other leader in the world would post such nonsense!!!! I hope he does get impeached. As I said before I would gladly take Nixon back. At least he wasn't a nut job, those are trumps words about other people....Nut job.....yup that shoe fits him well.

yes I do think the tweet was violent and nasty - I agree with everything I've read that you wrote so far in this thread

no other leader in the world act like that except Kim and Duterte

edit on 3-7-2017 by renzevon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: CuriousPaddy

I think the whole thing is a hot mess because the bar has gone lower than ever and none of the regular pols are even trying anymore because the manager on duty is not respectable - but i'm not from there

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Umberto

I never said it was an impeachable offense. But it is a reason to desire impeachment

Its not illegal, but lets press charges anyway?????

So now we know for fact what happens when everone gets a trophy.

No matter the results the spoiled brats will have their way. No respect for actual law or process. No respect for the will of the electorate. Nothing more than a toddlers temper tantrum.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

That was EPIC!!

Way to go finding that one!!

Them's be idjuts!

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Good lord if anyone thought that tweet was actually violent and nasty...

I have to wonder what bubble you grew up in... I saw worse than that before I hit puberty and I did not grow up in a violent area.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot
As usual the left gives up on fact finding, there are none, and go all emotional.

Good luck with that strategy. If you guys spent the same energy getting rid of the old loser Democratic leadership and develop a real platform other that the failed we hate Trump platform you all might win an election or two.
It's not like the Left was actually going to celebrate the 4th of July so you might as well give them something to parade for.
edit on 3-7-2017 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

And certainly Ket. I remember a big question for those who spoke out against the Vietnam Conflict. After it was over and Nixon had resigned. Do we continue to protest in the streets or go into the schools and factories and work within the system. For a couple of decades that last seemed to be the avenue for social change.

Liberals worked into and on up into the educational systems in more populated areas and meanwhile conservatives did the same within the more rural and southern populations. The liberals also worked more in the entertainment venues like Hollywood and into the writing of tv shows and the like. Meanwhile the conservatives were doing the same within the religious and corporate sections of society.

So what we see today is conservatives hating liberal successes in schools and media while liberals hate conservative successes in churches and big businesses.

But at this point I do not believe that marching in the streets will do much good. There is far to much probability of violence and ineffectual chest pounding. Not to mention the reality of agent provocateurs undermining the real message that is trying to be sent. Yet, I do not disparage those who have not yet woken up to this reality.

The left still likes to hold up Gandhian and Kingsian type of non-violent protest. Would that this were possible and practical then I would again join them in the streets. But those days have passed and now it is just to easy for the left to bash the right with the very same arguments which which the right is bashing the left.

My perspective is simple. Holding to conservative platforms is obsolete. The guidelines for civil sustainability are no longer viable, no matter how much we would like it. The technology is advancing so rapidly that we cannot keep up with the social changes that are washing over us. Those social guidelines were developed for conditions of when they were developed and not for the reality we face now.

Likewise the liberal platforms are also obsolete. Those platforms were developed decades ago to fight against the lethargy and entrenched power structures that had emerged from late nineteenth and early twentieth century monopolistic controls over the financial institutions ant the government.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Good lord if anyone thought that tweet was actually violent and nasty...

I have to wonder what bubble you grew up in... I saw worse than that before I hit puberty and I did not grow up in a violent area.

OK, I finally got around to watching that tweet. That was hilarious! Takes me back to the days when I still watched pro wrestling, with the comically over-the-top plotlines and fake punches that missed the guy's face by like 6 inches.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join