It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impeachment Marches Across the U.S. and World today.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
I would sooner have W back than Trump.

Yeah, economic collapse, massive terrorist attacks, lies about WMDs, and trillions of dollars and thousands of lives lost in unfounded wars are far better than some Tweets. Please, bring W back! Trump-Derangement Syndrome strikes again.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I keep imagining the chant. .

"All that we want, give 'peachment a chance. . . "

Did someone say peaches? They should come to Missouri. Our local peaches are really good this year.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Gee...all (9) people showed up!!!

Now give the MSM a chance with the video tapes, in photoshop,...and the headline will be... "MILLIONS RALLY TO IMPEACH TRUMP!!...(it's only a matter of time now before Hillary occupies the Oval Office)"

LOL...how predictable is this???

(smacking leg)

edit on 7/2/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Okay mate. But do you think your president is doing a good job as of now ? If not please give a reason. Thanks man. a reply to: renzevon

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Its important to have a battle lines plan drawn up.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Truthfully Ket, I held out little hope that Obama would be an effective president. I voted for him the first time simply because of that ''little hope'' which quickly evaporated. That he might have been a good departure from the Clinton machine politics proved fruitless.

Again from my vantage over the last fifty years at least there has been little to no real champions of the people in the white house and those that even ran, getting my votes over the years could not muster enough media time or monetary backing to help wrest our government back from the corporations and banks that control it. I don't see Trump as altering this downward slide at all, rather that he will hasten it. Just, I suppose as so many felt about Obama.

So cheers to you and lets hope that none of the yahoos from either side ruin our upcoming festivities.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Here's the thing - there is system and marching in the streets won't change it.

The TEA Party started to work through it at the local and state level to the federal level, and my do they hate them. But they quickly realized that simply marching in the streets waving flags and signs wasn't getting them anywhere.

Maybe that's where you need to go, into the system from the ground up.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: The GUT

Pretty sure the marches show, not all of us are easily lead. Its those who stick up for JUSTICE, they are the ones NOT easily lead. trumpiteers just believe and support anything trump says.

All of you ? Are you going to be there ? With the other 5 folks ?

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

a reply to: Nikola014

It has nothing to do with a new election, even IF he won because of Russia...I am not saying he did, but Obstruction of Justice and the Emoluments clause. Those are reasons to impeach.

Hell even without those, trump post anti-violence tweets and then what does he do, posts a violent video of him beating up CNN....The man is unstable! I would not trust him with my niece, let alone my Country.

You dont really believe all that , do you ? Not at this time. Even the hardcore Dems have and are abandoning that schtick
You aint from around here , er ya ?

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

a reply to: [post=22417030]whywhynot[/post

Fact finding...Here you go buddy, didn't you see this yesterday...Go ahead and check your facts!!!!

www.politifact.com...

Now you can not tell US to check the facts if YOU will not. Go ahead and pick a few and check them out!!! Oh wait. You wont. Has it not crossed your mind that maybe the people marching DID check the FACTS?

trump proved himself a liar again today with that stupid tweet. He Tweets against violence and then today posts a video showing violence. He really needs big boy pants........

PolitiFart , really ?

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Only 2 Presidents Have ever been impeached in the history of the US
Andrew Johnson
Bill Clinton

Both DEMOCRATS.
Speaks volumes , doesnt it ?

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Here's the thing - there is system and marching in the streets won't change it.

The TEA Party started to work through it at the local and state level to the federal level, and my do they hate them. But they quickly realized that simply marching in the streets waving flags and signs wasn't getting them anywhere.

Maybe that's where you need to go, into the system from the ground up.

The Tea Party = Koch Brothers and their corporate money interests. It was infiltrated, co-opted and taken over very early on. The Koch Brothers astroturfed the hell out of the Tea Party just as it began to take off, changing the course and direction of the movement in a way that was compatible with "Americans for Prosperity" and the Koch's wanted.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Andrew Johnson
Bill Clinton

Both DEMOCRATS.

Why did you omit Nixon? (Oh I see, he resigned before the Articles of Impeachment were ratified. Hopefully, Trump will also spare the People the trouble and the embarrassment, and resign too!

edit on 2-7-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

originally posted by: Gothmog
Andrew Johnson
Bill Clinton

Both DEMOCRATS.

Why did you omit Nixon? (Oh I see, he resigned before the Articles of Impeachment were ratified. Hopefully, Trump will also spare the People the trouble and the embarrassment, and resign too!

NM, you fixed it.
edit on 2-7-2017 by thesaneone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Hopefully, Trump will also spare the People the trouble and the embarrassment, and resign too!

Why, what has he done that is illegal?

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

3 people marched in amarillo tx.......

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall Ha Ha go ahead get your nickers in a twist. Like they say in the Air Force if your drawing flak you must be over the target. What a joke the left is. Everyone enjoy Independence Day #241 god bless our nation.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

As if Fox is any better! You die-hard republican / democrat fools are a joke. Only focused on having your side win.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

3 people marched in amarillo tx.......

We need to consider a new term for this.

Call it an "Amble" or something.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Huh.

Agreed.

The tea party was compromised within months of it becoming a thing. Virtually every GOP wanna-be hooked their wagons to it.

Something that truly could have been something interesting became nothing but a wing of the GOP. Just as Occupy Wall-Street became nothing but a wing of Democratic party.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join