It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impeachment Marches Across the U.S. and World today.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: stosh64
Live coverage!

Thanks for the embed. Saved me from having to go dig a stream up.

LoL anytime

Here is an actual feed in L.A.

Looks more like a MAGA rally than an impeach rally.

edit on 7 2 2017 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Looks like liberal protesters are losing numbers in their ranks. As the reasons for marches get more and more ridiculous the more the extremists on the left will discredit themselves.

Match on I say! March on!

P.s. any decent hats this time?
edit on 2/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

LOL @ Hoveround.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I keep imagining the chant. .

"All that we want, give 'peachment a chance. . . "

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Is it possible for any of you to even entertain the thought that you are the ones being led off a cliff by an egomaniac?

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Are you proud of your hit and run Kurt?

Did you get an intellectual erection?

Bet you did huh!?

What a waste of humanity and space....

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Pathetic. More news cameras than protesters again....

Nothing to see here but a last minute attempt to show grievances that they lost the presidency...

mg

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: CuriousPaddy

worse, in terms of people be ruder and more hateful and outwardly, crassly nasty to each other

the only thing that's changed is now I never watch tv at all, and have accepted the fact that I've lost some faith in some people I used to admire

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

yes seems odd

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

Haha, Yeah I know, but it was funny....The world does support it though. Thanks to trump the world just laughs at us. That is all. Do you think the world liked his stupid tweet today....What a freaking embarrassment to my country!!!!!

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

I'm sure everyone from Iceland to Peru to Nepal were on the edges of their seats waiting for this tweet to hit so they could all mock it.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: renzevon

You don't think that the presidents tweet, was violent and nasty???? Uh, that is the president of the United States. No other leader in the world would post such nonsense!!!! I hope he does get impeached. As I said before I would gladly take Nixon back. At least he wasn't a nut job, those are trumps words about other people....Nut job.....yup that shoe fits him well.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: renzevon

You don't think that the presidents tweet, was violent and nasty???? Uh, that is the president of the United States. No other leader in the world would post such nonsense!!!! I hope he does get impeached. As I said before I would gladly take Nixon back. At least he wasn't a nut job, those are trumps words about other people....Nut job.....yup that shoe fits him well.

So you haven’t watched governments of other countries where the actual politicians are wrestling, punching, and throwing things? I think it’s kind of refreshing to have a POTUS who can identify with all the Anericans outside of the West coast, NYC, and DC bubble, instead of the stuffed suit POTUS’ OF THE PAST.

BTW, if anyone remembers, POTUS ran for POTUS because of the insults previous POTUS hurled at him a few years ago at correspondent’s dinner...funny, previous POTUS wasn’t held to Catholic School behavioral standards.
edit on 2-7-2017 by Lab4Us because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Nixon would be far, far better than Trump without a doubt. I would sooner have W back than Trump.

perpetually offended & clueless

If you're not offended by Trump then you're clueless.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
Nixon would be far, far better than Trump without a doubt. I would sooner have W back than Trump.

And if you are offended you can always wear one of those pink hats and maybe a pacifier.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: ketsuko

You state our situation clearly Ket, and hence the dilemma we face. From my vantage, that ''proof'' of illegal actions is in short supply and easily dismissed at this point. I think that those pursuing this course of action will not prevail in removing him from office.

All I can say is welcome to the last eight years for many, many of us. How do you think we felt under Obama? You may have loved it, but the reality is that many did not.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

...or perhaps not elite snobs...

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: conscientiousobserver

I've always had this one philosophy in my life; wherever the majority of people are going, you go the other way as it's almost always the correct way.

That's why I've fought communism most of my adult life and been thrown into jail for it, among other things.

So, if I see the mainstream media, and every single mainstream persona pushing a specific narrative, I will always assume they have a certain hidden agenda. So far, as I see it, it's basically Trump against everyone else. That means he is going up against the establishment.

Tell me again who's the sheep and who are following the path of least resistance?

edit on 704k2017Sundaypm014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: Jonjonj
This is getting beyond a joke now.

If these people refuse to accept a legitimately elected president and continue to undermine, insult and impede then they should be treated as traitors.

Goddammit, complain when you have a reason to, not just because you don't like the guy!!!

Insulting and not bowing down to the current POTUS now makes one a traitor.

Huh. I vehemently opposed Obama and was never considered a traitor.

Telling.

Being vehemently opposed is not the same as destroying property, blocking others travel, etc. However I do agree, the threshhold for traitor is a bit higher.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Donald Trump is the president of one country on the planet. Those who live in that country and don't like the president, or cannot stand him, can always move to one of the other countries. The United States grants us that freedom.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join