It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impeachment Marches Across the U.S. and World today.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

...being led by people with hidden agenda, and you can't even see it.

This has to be some corollary to the Dunning-Krugar effect.

There's a few of em around and they're all highly entertaining. They get spun up and off they go like a top.

As to impeachment?

Good luck with that, come see me when it happens.
edit on 2-7-2017 by jadedANDcynical because: Fixed bb code

edit on 2-7-2017 by jadedANDcynical because: Yeah, i can't spell

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Are his tweets in violation of the 1st amendment?

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I would put money on the fact that 99.9% of people on these so called marches calling for impeachment don't have the slightest clue how to even spell the word "Emoluments", much less actually know what it means!!

Pure emotion and no logic...once again!

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

We are calling for impeachment because the coward won't show us his tax returns. His appointees are in bed with some of the largest corporations in the world. The Obama administration was bad, like little minnows, thee guys are more like sharks.

Wake up and smell the coffee. Lifting sanctions on Russia...duh, it's for his buddy Rex....Rosneft etc...follow the trail.

Trump won, but he ain't no public servant.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

So more of the "Trump bad" message. Cool.

They do realize this doesnt convince anyone not already in their camp right?

Maybe if they set fires and break our cities people will do as they demand.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Umberto

We are calling for impeachment because the coward won't show us his tax returns. His appointees are in bed with some of the largest corporations in the world. The Obama administration was bad, like little minnows, thee guys are more like sharks.

Wake up and smell the coffee. Lifting sanctions on Russia...duh, it's for his buddy Rex....Rosneft etc...follow the trail.

Trump won, but he ain't no public servant.

I didn't know that not showing your tax return was an impeachable offense, could you be so kind to show this law?

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
I would put money on the fact that 99.9% of people on these so called marches calling for impeachment don't have the slightest clue how to even spell the word "Emoluments", much less actually know what it means!!

And I would put all my money on the fact that 100% of these protesters have no life whatsoever.

What a bunch of losers.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Umberto

High crimes and misdemeanors.

None of those supposed crimes you've listed qualifies. Not even in a fantasy world that all too many are seemingly inhabiting.

Find a real crime, first. Same thing I told the folks who wanted to impeach Obama. Find a crime.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
Live coverage!

Thanks for the embed. Saved me from having to go dig a stream up.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

I want all of them to turn down the Trump Tax Cut that's coming. Maybe he'll carve out a way for the haters to stay at current tax levels?

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

You state our situation clearly Ket, and hence the dilemma we face. From my vantage, that ''proof'' of illegal actions is in short supply and easily dismissed at this point. I think that those pursuing this course of action will not prevail in removing him from office.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

I never said it was an impeachable offense. But it is a reason to desire impeachment. Cooking the books because you have the power is something Trump is obviously doing for his benefit.

He's not president to serve the people, his people in his inner circle of the white house are more or less corporate goons.

I never said they were crimes. I said the reason people are marching is because he is a coward and will not be honest with the people. Hiding tax returns is such an obvious red flag.

Like a murder refusing a DNA test...get it...

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Umberto

.get it...

No, and I don't think you do either.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I honestly could care less about his tax returns....only thing I want him to do is get stuff done...

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: MissCoyote
Are his tweets in violation of the 1st amendment?

If he didn't tweet he would be violating his own right to free speech, so no, he didn't violate the first amendment.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I think so far the only thing he's violated is the dictionary and people's feelings lol

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: MissCoyote

What do you expect him to get done for the American people? If he treats the country like his business dealings, there is nothing good of him. Nothing.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

I explained my self clearly with more than one sentence. But I guess you can't read very well. Let me put into perspective a Trump supporter might understand.

Trump is a very, very bad man. He's going to make very, very bad deals for the Americans.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Impeach this insane, disgraceful, con man.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Umberto

I explained my self clearly with more than one sentence. But I guess you can't read very well. Let me put into perspective a Trump supporter might understand.

Trump is a very, very bad man. He's going to make very, very bad deals for the Americans.

Your superiority complex will get you in trouble one day, just sayin'.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join