It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impeachment Marches Across the U.S. and World today.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Same bunch of fools,with no base whatsoever are people really that stupid,or is it because they are getting paid to act stupid,what a waste

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Does that mean the Republicans should be treated as traitors because of the past 8 years?

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
This is getting beyond a joke now.

If these people refuse to accept a legitimately elected president and continue to undermine, insult and impede then they should be treated as traitors.

Goddammit, complain when you have a reason to, not just because you don't like the guy!!!

Insulting and not bowing down to the current POTUS now makes one a traitor.

Huh. I vehemently opposed Obama and was never considered a traitor.

Telling.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Does that mean the Republicans should be treated as traitors because of the past 8 years?

Incomparable. Don't even pretend.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Incomparable. Don't even pretend.

LMAO.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

If these people refuse to accept a legitimately elected president and continue to undermine, insult and impede then they should be treated as traitors.

Goddammit, complain when you have a reason to, not just because you don't like the guy!!!

Telling.

Don' t you dare cherry pick me.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: [post=22417030]whywhynot[/post

Fact finding...Here you go buddy, didn't you see this yesterday...Go ahead and check your facts!!!!

www.politifact.com...

Now you can not tell US to check the facts if YOU will not. Go ahead and pick a few and check them out!!! Oh wait. You wont. Has it not crossed your mind that maybe the people marching DID check the FACTS?

trump proved himself a liar again today with that stupid tweet. He Tweets against violence and then today posts a video showing violence. He really needs big boy pants........

Ive told you before that I don't find out what I think about something from a website. Sorry if that is how your mind works.

The people marching are like sheep following the lead of a failed party. How do I know it's failed you ask? I just look at the 2,000 loses.

But, keep on defending the failed leadership and platform of the left. I enjoy winning! [
edit on 2-7-2017 by whywhynot because: R

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

And as a legally elected official... We are allowed to pursue to have him impeached. Where are you from?

PS I do not support either side
edit on 2-7-2017 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Really??? Pretty sure his Twitter account if full of misleading information. Including RUSSIA...have you forgotten how many tweets about Russia he made. Telling us Russia was not real and it was fake news, for what 3 months? No that was, IS real news. Why do YOU think trump did not want us to know about Russia??? I also believe Comey!!!

Hey man, I just want what is right for my country, and trump is not what is right!!!!

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: eXia7
Cry moar snowflakes.

One question:

Who is the snowflake here, the ones that need to open a thread, to defend their great leader and to call people libtards? If that great orange leader is so great, why do you need to defend him with opening such threads? Is it just Kindergarten behaviour, or is there more behind it? If you´re so sure that he is your messiahs, you just should lean back, watch and laugh about how wrong the complete world is, except the 60m+ blind following Trumpists.

Or is it the rest of the world, except those few 60m+ blind following Trumpists, that are snowflakes?

Yeah, right, the whole world is wrong about the orange Jezuuuz, is just to blind to see how great this greatest of them all leader is...

The probability calculation tells us something else, but that´s fake news, i know...

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Are they marching or are the libtards burning down buildings? I want to know the answer to that.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
If these anti-American protesters want to waste their time and money to effect no change whatsoever, good for them. Just shows how great America is, that these clowns are able to have these marches against their own country.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Would you be kind enough to answer my post please : 1st page and 6th post.

Thank you

Warmest

Lags

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter

Yeah, right, the whole world is wrong about the orange Jezuuuz, is just to blind to see how great this greatest of them all leader is...

The probability calculation tells us something else, but that´s fake news, i know...

You realize that the world doesn't give a fig about the US right? They would love to see us crash and burn into irrelevance. That's why they loved Obama so much, he stripped power from the US and limited our potential in every area, like NASA for example. Now that Trump wants to put America first, of course they hate him for that. When the world loves our President (like Obama) it's not a good thing for America.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

They want to watch the world economy crash?

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

Telling.

Don' t you dare cherry pick me.

Uh, that's not what cherry picking is.

You literally said that insulting (not vehemently supporting and worshipping) current POTUS is traiterous.

I very, very, VERY vehemently spoke out against Obama and his drone program for instance and was never once considered a traitor. I was called racist but that's beside the point.

You partisan-hacks crack me up. I absolutely guarantee if Hillary had won, this whole "you need to respect the president!," narrative would be the antithesis of what it is now.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

edit on 2017-07-02T12:09:28-05:0012pmSun, 02 Jul 2017 12:09:28 -0500SundayAmerica/Chicago2831 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

a reply to: TruMcCarthy

They want to watch the world economy crash?

They want to strip American power and influence. That's why they loved Obama's "leading from behind" strategy, because it meant the US wasn't leading at all.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

That's too bad because he is your legally elected PRESIDENT.

.....Who is being accused, and for good cause, of High Crimes and Misdemeanors. And, his legitimately is definitely in question.

Federal Judge Calls Trump’s Legitimacy As President Into Question

John Lewis says Donald Trump isn’t a legitimate president

Majority of millennials see Trump as an illegitimate president

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter

originally posted by: eXia7
Cry moar snowflakes.

One question:

Who is the snowflake here, the ones that need to open a thread, to defend their great leader and to call people libtards? If that great orange leader is so great, why do you need to defend him with opening such threads? Is it just Kindergarten behaviour, or is there more behind it? If you´re so sure that he is your messiahs, you just should lean back, watch and laugh about how wrong the complete world is, except the 60m+ blind following Trumpists.

Or is it the rest of the world, except those few 60m+ blind following Trumpists, that are snowflakes?

I didn't author this thread. I only came here for the lulz. Everybody is so upset about Trump, and I find it hilarious. I'm above politics, and I see it all as a circus act.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join