It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impeachment Marches Across the U.S. and World today.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Well just in time, another tweet from trump today, showing violence against CNN. trump posting that, is just insane!!! As he is insane.

There are many marches planned today, calling for his removal. I understand these marches will not get him impeached, but it will show disapproval of him, and that many are in support of his removal from office. Here is a list of Cities holding marches today, and the grounds the marches are based on. Including 1:Violation of the Foreign Emoluments Clause. 2:Violation of the Domestic Emoluments Clause. 3: Obstruction of Justice.www.impeachmentmarch.org...

+71 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
The easily led. CNN's and the rest of the MSM's victims.The perpetually offended & clueless. Have fun and good luck with the "trumped" up "charges."

edit on 2-7-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

+32 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Let's see if they can peacefully march without causing a riot.

+24 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
So the Libtards are marching, hope they don't forget their sunscreen....

+28 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Democrats lost in 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017...they're at something like 0 wins / 2,000 losses. Brains are fried and have nothing left in their arsenal but, "Impeach Trump!".

What's even sadder is that they think a Republican-led government is going to Impeach a Republican-President while every measure of what makes America GREAT, is on the upswing.

Democrats/Liberal MSM need to find a "Trump beater" for 2020, instead of beating their already damaged heads against the wall. Maybe that "damage" is inhibiting them from rational thought?... hmmm.
edit on 7/2/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Slight "didnt do it on purpose" slip of the finger on the keyboard when you typed those 5 letters that display "WORLD" no?

Did you see the the word WORLD being mentioned in the link?

The USA is not the "WORLD"...

Warmest

Lags

a reply to: [post=22416973]Kurt hall
edit on 2-7-2017 by Lagomorphe because: Lame... very very lame propaganda technique...

+40 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
This is really one of the funniest things I've ever seen in my life.

A group of people calling for the impeachment of a legally elected president, just because their feelings are hurt. There's literally no logical and objective reason to have Donald Trump removed from the office.

I see some of you do not even understand what constitutes democracy. One of the main factors of democracy is the ability of peaceful transition of power. Do you get that? You can't have repeated elections just because your candidate lost. You can't destabilize a country, just because your candidate lost. Maybe someone should tell that to the mainstream media

And what the hell? There are no marches against Donald Trump outside the US.

edit on 703k2017Sundayam014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Pretty sure the marches show, not all of us are easily lead. Its those who stick up for JUSTICE, they are the ones NOT easily lead. trumpiteers just believe and support anything trump says.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Baaaaaaaaa

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

It has nothing to do with a new election, even IF he won because of Russia...I am not saying he did, but Obstruction of Justice and the Emoluments clause. Those are reasons to impeach.

Hell even without those, trump post anti-violence tweets and then what does he do, posts a violent video of him beating up CNN....The man is unstable! I would not trust him with my niece, let alone my Country.

+25 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
As usual the left gives up on fact finding, there are none, and go all emotional.

Good luck with that strategy. If you guys spent the same energy getting rid of the old loser Democratic leadership and develop a real platform other that the failed we hate Trump platform you all might win an election or two.

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

No evidence of obstruction of justice or taking emoluments from foreign governments.

+15 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Man trump has done an amazing job of ruffling feathers. I like it.

Cry moar snowflakes.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

actually a really good idea. The whole "those guys over there suck so elect us" approach is so played out and just not the least bit interesting even if you actually agree with it. Where are the fresh ideas....the out of the box thinking? the casting a vision for the future and getting people excited over something new?

nobodys excited, nobodys happy, nobodys impressed.....

probably the whole reason why Trump got elected is he just threw out the "rule book" on how to do politics and even though so far im totally unimpressed with him its not hard to understand why people were like "hell yeah, finally a politician who totally doesnt gaf about status quo".

anyway, i dont want any president to be impeached over i think its called a "process crime" because i think that just makes people look like whiney little punks who will resort to the twisting and contortion and misuse of law to get what they want and thats not good for our country. If you cant get Trump on a bonafide illegal action then have some frickin ethics and integrity and do something to make the country better than it is.

yeah, what about that? what about actually addressing the fact that America is in the crapper? But no, lets keep on with the go nowhere tribal nonsense because we like drama after all and at least its not boring right?

+14 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   
So zero evidence of criminal behavior...

Sorry kids... being a meanie head is not grounds for impeachment...

I weep for the future..

ETA: sad thing is... IF they manage to get trump using legalizes I see a few things these nitwits are not paying attention to..

1: you get Pence.. an actual Religious fundamentalist...

2: What in the 9 levels of hades do you think the republicans will do the next time a democrat is in office.. oh yea... the same thing... just like with the pen and phone thing..Trump does it its bad... but under Obama it was fantastic.. Democrats cannot see past the end of their nose.
edit on 2-7-2017 by Irishhaf because: additional thought

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

+12 more 
link   
a reply to: kurthall

That's too bad because he is your legally elected PRESIDENT.

And, if you honestly believe you are doing some tough work by following the mainstream narrative, you're mistaken. You're being led by people with hidden agenda, and you can't even see it.

But, hey, if you want to get all upset over a simple act of humor, that's your choice. Just don't try to force other people to fake being offended and upset over a bloody joke
edit on 721k2017Sundayam014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: [post=22417030]whywhynot[/post

Fact finding...Here you go buddy, didn't you see this yesterday...Go ahead and check your facts!!!!

www.politifact.com...

Now you can not tell US to check the facts if YOU will not. Go ahead and pick a few and check them out!!! Oh wait. You wont. Has it not crossed your mind that maybe the people marching DID check the FACTS?

trump proved himself a liar again today with that stupid tweet. He Tweets against violence and then today posts a video showing violence. He really needs big boy pants........

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Calls for president's impeachment are as old as the hiils.

+21 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
This is getting beyond a joke now.

If these people refuse to accept a legitimately elected president and continue to undermine, insult and impede then they should be treated as traitors.

Goddammit, complain when you have a reason to, not just because you don't like the guy!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join