It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump tweets himself bashing CNN in a violent brutal manner

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
So having just read the seven pages of this thread (all posts up until I started this reply; I often find many things get posted while I’m replying), I submit the following observations:

1. More people than I would have thought don’t understand Independence Day is July 4th; this leads me to believe they haven‘t a clue what it actually celebrates.

2. Some people think they get to make up individual laws restricting the POTUS from his absolute right to free speech; I was subject to UCMJ for many years...it does not restrict free speech, however there may be consequence for ANY speech. I can learn, so if there is US Code prohibiting POTUS from free speech, please provide the link.

3. I never realized how many easy to trigger Liberals were ATS members, amazing how POTUS can bring them to crtical mass in such short order, with a ridicuously minimal amount of effort.

4. Some still can’t acknowledge EVEN CNN has admitted they had been broadcasting fake news.

5. Can’t prove it, but willing to bet some of the hate POTUS crowd who call this tweet of fake wrestling BRUTAL violence enjoy MMA in their spare time, likely even pay for it on cable.

6. The hypocrisy is strong with this thread...POTUS 44 can joke about drone strikes (while POTUS), but POTUS 45 can’t joke about how he took his opponent to the ropes, then soundly thrashed her; really surprised I haven’t read yet that it was sexist because he hit the effigy of a woman.

7. Too many people live vicariously through POTUS and worry to the point of derangement about things they have absolutely no control over (except every four years when you COULD actually make a difference on who is POTUS).

8. Last but not least...on this July 4th (Tuesday), I sincerely wish ALL Americans happy Independence Day and especially thank all of America’s Veterans who, since creation of our republic, have valiantly served to protect the freedoms of those who can’t (or won’t).

Lol...two more pages of posts before I finished; didn’t seem to change much.
edit on 2-7-2017 by Lab4Us because: Added last line.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

"Your savior".
The irony is heavy with this one.

So, no response on Obama's proven track record of abuse? Thought so. Oh I forgot .. gotta talk about Russia instead.

I'm just responding to your phrase "your savior". We have people worshipping Trump here. That's the irony.
Sorry.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

a reply to: windword

Actually Trump has never said anything about popular or unpopular, and there is no violence in this video. Even CNN producers think it's a witch hunt, what's that tell you?

Unpopular equals "fake".

There most certainly is violence in that video! What would little Barron Trump think!

No, fake equals fake, popular or otherwise.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

originally posted by: SudoNim

originally posted by: UKTruth
OK, so I know your guys like your wrestling over there and the entertainment is more of a thing than it is here in the UK... but...

...on the face of it this tweet is a bit stupid. CNN deserve all the ridicule they get, but I am just not sure Trump needs to gloat like this... he could have got a surrogate to tweet this and it probably would have been more effective.

So... even Trumps most ardent supporters on here are starting to turn. Sensible.

Yep. They are starting to see the light.

Based on one guy in the UK disapproving of one of Trump's tweets. LOL

You guys crack me up.

Maybe you'll be next. Hopefully?

I have a love/hate relationship with Trump. He's just another character in the big show to me...

but a rather convenient one with respect to my personal vision for our country.

If he does nothing other than squeeze corporations into building their mostly automated factories here in the states, then I will be satisfied with his performance.

A successful communist revolution would be impossible if all of our means of production are overseas.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

"Your savior".
The irony is heavy with this one.

So, no response on Obama's proven track record of abuse? Thought so. Oh I forgot .. gotta talk about Russia instead.

I'm just responding to your phrase "your savior". We have people worshipping Trump here. That's the irony.
Sorry.

That's not ironic though. No one ever uses the word right though so I don't really blame you. Alannis has an entire song about it and not one thing in the song is ironic.

More on topic .. better to 'worship' the guy who is not doing illegal spying against americans and actually attacking the press by illegally spying on journalists critical of him.
edit on 2-7-2017 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

a reply to: proximo

This isn't Twitter's responsibility. This lays squarely on the President and the message he is sending out to the American People this Independence Day weekend. The message I'm hearing is the President of the United States advocating violence toward unpopular speech, a direct assault on the First Amendment.

So if the WWE has a character like the Iron Sheik and Hulk Hogan beats him to a pulp in the ring- they are promoting violence against the Iron sheik huh. I bet he must have been getting beat up in the streets by fans all the time.

How has this WWE terrorist organization not been shut down yet - the horror.
Get real, nobody thinks this is a suggestion to commit violence.

It's wrestling - everyone knows it's fake - everyone with a sense of humor laughs. It is a CNN logo not a person.

I really cannot even believe you are serious with this.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

And yet the right was serious about Kathy Griffin.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I love the way Donald controls these liberal idiots like a master puppeteer

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

You actually believe that Obama was "illegally spying" on us?
Don't know if I should laugh or be sad.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

Automation means less jobs.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Did Trump tweet as President Trump or as a "the real Donald Trump"? The argument that tRump can have it both ways is schizophrenic.

They are the same thing. I agree that is a stupid argument.

However the argument that the president posting this joke video will cause an international incident is an even stupider argument.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

I really cannot even believe you are serious with this.

Serious as a heart attack. Do you think that Trump is in a fake war with the media? Do you think he was joking when he called the media the enemy of the American People? IF not, then how can you take a video depicting the president himself beating down a symbol of free press, tweeted directly from the president himself, anything but an act of war, in this war that he himself declared?

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

You say that like it's a bad thing lol.

Let's not go off topic though...

this is about a CNN logo the first amendment getting brutally assaulted by Trump at a WWE event... LOL

edit on 2-7-2017 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

You say that like it's a bad thing lol.

Let's not go off topic though...

this about a CNN logo getting brutally assaulted by Trump at a WWE event... LOL

It's a bad thing for Trumpkins.

But yeah you're right it's off topic.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
What the...?

The President tweets a stupid little gif lampooning CNN, and it's an assault on the First Amendment, and a call for violence against the media, specifically CNN, I suppose.

Damn he's good.

It was juvenile, not really in keeping with the behaviour I'd prefer from my President...but the end of our republics Constitution...not hardly.

Y'all would be better off ignoring. You're reacting precisely, I mean precisely, as he wants you to. All too predictable.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Mr President , what the hell are you doing.

Having fun.

And it's driving the libtards (globalist progressive liberals) batsh!t crazy.

Irony 101.

it's funny you think it drives us crazy.

personally, i'm giddy that the idiot is outing himself with this twitter obsession. shows he cares only about himself and his ridiculous ego. no way he wins a second term.

i feel for those conservatives who cringe with every tweet. lol my mom's one, she thinks he's an idiot.

this video shows the president of the united states silencing a press that's not nice to him. wow. you all are sheep.

nvm

edit on 2-7-2017 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-7-2017 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Trumps twitter legacy will be a low point in American history.

I get that people of each party argue and mock each other, but I thought when you take the seat as President it was your duty to rise above it and thrive to bring everyone together. What is blatantly obvious is that Trump is a bigger snowflake than any other to take the seat before him. He can't handle the pressure.

People seem to be loving the fact that Trump is actively trying to p1ss people off. It's a mockery of what your once great country stands for and all those living in it.

What Trump is effectively doing is ruining the Republicans chances for the next few decades.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
What the...?

The President tweets a stupid little gif lampooning CNN, and it's an assault on the First Amendment, and a call for violence against the media, specifically CNN, I suppose.

Damn he's good.

It was juvenile, not really in keeping with the behaviour I'd prefer from my President...but the end of our republics Constitution...not hardly.

Y'all would be better off ignoring. You're reacting precisely, I mean precisely, as he wants you to. All too predictable.

That about sums it up.
I just got through watching the 1hr Stelter show on CNN because I wanted to see his reaction. The views ranged from the President is trying to kill them to he should be committed, with a conservative guy on the radio trying to get them to calm down a little. IF Trump tweets to make the media go into meltdown and discredit themselves then it's working.

Interesting too that Stelter's first reaction was to contact Twitter to see if he could get the post taken down for a violation of T&Cs. Probably not the best move whilst crying about the 1st amendment and freedom of speech.

Still think the tweet was childish, though.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

And yet the right was serious about Kathy Griffin.

You seriously don't see the distinction?

One is a logo - the other is a mockup head of the president.

One is fake violence (wrestling) that never results in anything but some bumps and bruises - the other is a representation of a beheading (death).

You are comparing a joke video to a serious political statement.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

it's funny you think it drives us crazy....

...this video shows the president of the united states silencing a press that's not nice to him. wow. you all are sheep.

nvm

no way he wins a second term.

He's getting more people interested in politics with his antics, and I'm afraid you're witnessing the awakening of the true majority in this country.

Democrats will be lucky to win ANYTHING again... at least for the next 7 1/2 years.
edit on 2-7-2017 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join