It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump tweets himself bashing CNN in a violent brutal manner

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

I thought it was about as funny as Obama joking about killing the Jonas Brothers with a drone strike, for flirting with his daughter.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

originally posted by: SudoNim

originally posted by: UKTruth
OK, so I know your guys like your wrestling over there and the entertainment is more of a thing than it is here in the UK... but...

...on the face of it this tweet is a bit stupid. CNN deserve all the ridicule they get, but I am just not sure Trump needs to gloat like this... he could have got a surrogate to tweet this and it probably would have been more effective.

So... even Trumps most ardent supporters on here are starting to turn. Sensible.

Yep. They are starting to see the light.

Based on one guy in the UK disapproving of one of Trump's tweets. LOL

You guys crack me up.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Only a clinically deluded, irony-deficient fool would call the President's expression of free speech an assault on the First Ammendment.

That is is whole new level of Orwellian.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

So sad and slightly disturbing.

Mr President , what the hell are you doing.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

That is is whole new level of Orwellian.

I see what you did there! Indeed. The Trump defender's reaction is breathtakingly Orwellian.
edit on 2-7-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

I thought it was about as funny as Obama joking about killing the Jonas Brothers with a drone strike, for flirting with his daughter.

So you are equating a WWE GIF to killing with a drone? You are proving TDS to be a legitimate disease.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

a reply to: Bone75

This is Independence Day weekend. Deal with it! In reality, I'm fairly sure that our Toddler in Chief was completely oblivious to the irony of the timing of his constitutional assault on the First Amendment.

So anyone that posts something critical to CNN or a news organization is jeopardizing the first amendment?
You do not understand what the first amendment means.

I love how you guys are like Twitter is a private company they should remove Trumps account - that would be an actual attack on free speech - but that thought never occurs to you.

Explain to me how close lining a CNN logo in a wrestling video does anything other than piss the haters off for having the nerve to do it. Don't give me it will promote violence against CNN - that makes no sense whatsoever.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Meanwhile this was considered poignant peaceful protest by the same media hypocrites crying foul now.

edit on 2-7-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Haha sorry this is not Obama who was reprimanded and caught spying on people illegally multiple times. Just because your savior was a force of oppression and wanted to steal our rights doesn't mean you should put your displaced anger on Trump.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

LOL, I love it. I don't even like Trump, but his ability to trigger the left is great. I can't stand the left as about as much as I can't stand the right.

However, in this case the media is worse than both and needs to be smack down like this. lol.

I am saving this video, anytime I need a good laugh, I will break it out and watch it.

link   

originally posted by: gortex

Having fun.

And it's driving the libtards (globalist progressive liberals) batsh!t crazy.

Irony 101.

edit on 2-7-2017 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

"Your savior".
The irony is heavy with this one.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

This isn't Twitter's responsibility. This lays squarely on the President and the message he is sending out to the American People this Independence Day weekend. The message I'm hearing is the President of the United States advocating violence toward unpopular speech, a direct assault on the First Amendment.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

originally posted by: SudoNim

originally posted by: UKTruth
OK, so I know your guys like your wrestling over there and the entertainment is more of a thing than it is here in the UK... but...

...on the face of it this tweet is a bit stupid. CNN deserve all the ridicule they get, but I am just not sure Trump needs to gloat like this... he could have got a surrogate to tweet this and it probably would have been more effective.

So... even Trumps most ardent supporters on here are starting to turn. Sensible.

Yep. They are starting to see the light.

Based on one guy in the UK disapproving of one of Trump's tweets. LOL

You guys crack me up.

Maybe you'll be next. Hopefully?

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
It's performance art.

It's a schizophrenic tantrum from a schizophrenic POTUS.

No, here is what it is - this is all it is.

Trump was scrolling through his twitter timeline - saw this video, thought it was funny. Thought to himself, I bet me tweeting this would really piss off my haters, this will be fun.

That is it - there is nothing nefarious here. It is just like anyone one else who sees something funny and sends it off to his friends.

The haters and media cannot stand they cannot and will not control him - and that drives them CRAZY!
edit on 2-7-2017 by proximo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

a reply to: OccamsRazor04

"Your savior".
The irony is heavy with this one.

So, no response on Obama's proven track record of abuse? Thought so. Oh I forgot .. gotta talk about Russia instead.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Actually Trump has never said anything about popular or unpopular, and there is no violence in this video. Even CNN producers think it's a witch hunt, what's that tell you?

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

Did Trump tweet as President Trump or as a "the real Donald Trump"? The argument that tRump can have it both ways is schizophrenic.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: allsee4eye

So sad and slightly disturbing.

Doing what he was instilled to do, He's tearing America apart.
Poking at the wounds with a freshly salted red hot poker
One tweet at a time

Even the rep's are saying this wasn't ok, at least that's what i just heard from a rep spokesperson.. talking about a sit down 'come to jesus' moment... they know this is way beyond and it's dragging the whole ship down with it.

You'd be hard pressed to hear that from the trumpets tooting here though.. he's their troll king and this is glorious moment for the agenda..

yeah G... it's beyond sad.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Actually Trump has never said anything about popular or unpopular, and there is no violence in this video. Even CNN producers think it's a witch hunt, what's that tell you?

Unpopular equals "fake".

There most certainly is violence in that video! What would little Barron Trump think!

edit on 2-7-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join