It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump tweets himself bashing CNN in a violent brutal manner

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: windword

a reply to: allsee4eye

THIS is how the president chooses to mark Independence Day?...... Trashing the First Amendment and encouraging violence against Free Speech!

Tsk Tsk

Pretty sure it isn't Independence Day yet....

It's the "Holiday Weekend". I don't know where you are, but there were Fireworks displays here last night, and personal fireworks and barbeque parties all over the place! It's Independence Day Weekend"!

Again....not Independence Day....also not hard to understand

Trump Marks Independence Day Weekend With Fantasy About Beating Up Journalists

What to expect for your Independence Day weekend travel

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

THIS is how the president chooses to mark Independence Day?...... Trashing the First Amendment and encouraging violence against Free Speech!

Tsk Tsk

It's the "Holiday Weekend". I don't know where you are, but there were Fireworks displays here last night, and personal fireworks and barbeque parties all over the place! It's Independence Day Weekend"!

Again....not Independence Day....also not hard to understand.

HuffPost said this is how he's marking Independence Day, so this is how he's marking Independence Day.

Get it?

Got it?

Good!

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

Can you show where Trump linked it to the 4th of July?

That article you posted is hilarious as they claim this is Trump inciting violence against them, which it clearly is not. more fake news.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

At least you make fun of both sides. Consistency is good.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
OK, so I know your guys like your wrestling over there and the entertainment is more of a thing than it is here in the UK... but...

...on the face of it this tweet is a bit stupid. CNN deserve all the ridicule they get, but I am just not sure Trump needs to gloat like this... he could have got a surrogate to tweet this and it probably would have been more effective.

No it wouldn't be, nobody would have even noticed it if he hadn't tweeted it, he has taken over the media narrative with this.

Crazy Trump haters are going to make a HUGE deal out of this, and it actually makes them look stupid to people in the middle.

Heck Trump probably wants them to try and use this with the 25th Amendment crap, since they already were basing that on the Joe and Mika tweets. If they actually try that after it is clear the Russia story was made up garbage to everyone, it will forever show his opposition to be hysterical loons. It will guarantee Republican domination in the midterms.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Trump just triggered the best media firestorm fireworks show ever!

Happy Independence Day 2017!

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

Tsk Tsk

HuffPost said this is how he's marking Independence Day, so this is how he's marking Independence Day.

Get it?

Got it?

Good!

Oh, if Huffpost said it, it must be true.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

Tsk Tsk

Get it?

Got it?

Good!

Oh, if Huffpost said it, it must be true.

Good boy.

Have you hugged a dyke today?

link   
It's performance art.

link   

Yes. Without a doubt.

Windword are you going to make it though the next 7.5 years...lol

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

OK, so I know your guys like your wrestling over there and the entertainment is more of a thing than it is here in the UK... but...

...on the face of it this tweet is a bit stupid. CNN deserve all the ridicule they get, but I am just not sure Trump needs to gloat like this... he could have got a surrogate to tweet this and it probably would have been more effective.

So... even Trumps most ardent supporters on here are starting to turn. Sensible.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

First off...you said it yourself..."its a business" and I can't think of anything more profitable than saying that the POTUS uses it. They will not cancel his account because he is making them money and Tweeter is mentioned every time he uses it. You can't buy that kind of publicity. He didn't make the video as it first appeared I believe on another mainstream forum. He maybe the original tweeter.

It is based off of a real appearance on the show which is fake so I do not see it as nothing but absolute entertainment. The man speaks his mind aloud and he speaks for a big group of people whom many would not speak their minds. He is a more honest individual than the other politicians whom are fake and hypocrites as are many in the media who now complain even after alluding to his assassination and other just as vile things, so paybacks.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

This is Independence Day weekend. Deal with it! In reality, I'm fairly sure that our Toddler in Chief was completely oblivious to the irony of the timing of his constitutional assault on the First Amendment.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
It's performance art.

It's a schizophrenic tantrum from a schizophrenic POTUS.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Yes. Without a doubt.

Windword are you going to make it though the next 7.5 years...lol

I'll be fine, but I can't say the same for the Trump presidency.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

This is Independence Day weekend. Deal with it! In reality, I'm fairly sure that our Toddler in Chief was completely oblivious to the irony of the timing of his constitutional assault on the First Amendment.

Oh the faux outrage.

Did he issue an executive order to shut down CNN?

No.

He tweeted a freaking GIF.

Get over it.

Find the humor in it.

Live a little.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: Trueman

The rich didn't get richer the last eight years? That's still the plan.

And Obama is richer than when he was a candidate the first time.

Trump was rich already in those days.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

So... even Trumps most ardent supporters on here are starting to turn. Sensible.

Yep. They are starting to see the light.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

originally posted by: SudoNim

Yep. They are starting to see the light.
CNN level reporting. The person they said was switching sides has done nothing but support Trump in this thread. Thinking Trump could have done this better =/= switching sides, keep reaching.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

I'm fairly sure that our Toddler in Chief was completely oblivious to the irony of the timing of his constitutional assault on the First Amendment.

Drama queen much? He is assaulting the 1st Amendment by posting a funny GIF in a Tweet? My god you guys have totally lost your minds. I honestly believe Trump-Derangement Syndrome will soon be recognized as a legitimate disease.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join