It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump tweets himself bashing CNN in a violent brutal manner

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
a reply to: Liquesence

It's not violence if it's for entertainment.

Read my post two replies ago so I don't have to keep repeating myself.

Link

And a quote:

The act of violence itself might be fake but it's still violent in itself.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Why dont you trumptards just post the real clip on drumpf on WWF, yea your president, your alpha male god, your insecure drama queen in charge. Good times.
oh poor libtard, pretty triggered over a scripted event, wait to go smart guy.

Oh poor trumptard, i never voted liberal, but dont let that stop you from defending your clown in chief till the bitter end lol.

You have to be an adult to vote in the U.S. So we know you didn't vote.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I reluctantly voted for Trump in this election because I didn't want Killary to become President.

In the next election I will vote Trump because I want Trump to be President.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I love it....

Trump is the perfect representative for the double wide nation. Having a clown as the twitter in chief is more American than

God, Country and Apple pie. Twitter on Donald!!!

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

What? Really such double standards for the trupiteers. If this video was of some liberal doing this to trump, the trumpiteers would be saying, poor trump, he gets picked on all the time. The liberals are suggesting violence against the president. trump does it, and you praise him.

Good point, if this was Trump being attacked they would be crying about his poor son Baron "THINK OF THE CHILDREN DAMN IT!" then would continue with more low self-esteem induced faux outrage but applaud it when he does it time after time, this (poop) is priceless.

Queue Twilight Zone theme song...

This is why I make sure to point out in almost every political post that I think politics are fake just like pro-wrestling because the last thing I want is to be lumped in the same group as most of the people in these threads.

I always bring my popcorn now days.

edit on 2-7-2017 by Mikehawk because: MAGA!

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
I love it....

Trump is the perfect representative for the double wide nation. Having a clown as the twitter in chief is more American than

Oh go build your wall and stop biting the hand that feeds you... hypocrite.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I love how people are still pretending they don't think Trump is mentally... restricted.
I mean, I know you'd hate to admit in front of your only internet friends but it's just embarrassing to watch.

Keep trying to justify having this man-child as President, you f'ed up... really bad.

You now have a wannabe internet troll running your country, one who has no intention of taking it serious.

It's a giant middle finger to the country while laughing at those stupid enough to elect him because he preyed on their insecurities.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

I love it....

Don't worry, I'm filling out the Form 1120's now. Seriously thinking about going S-corp. Wanna invest?

Doin' business the American way without daddy's help. SBA loan....lol

edit on 2-7-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

I love it....

Don't worry, I'm filling out the Form 1120's now. Seriously thinking about going S-corp. Wanna invest?

Doin' business the American way without daddy's help.

I really don't understand your angle here.

What exactly are you trying to prove?

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

Trump is visually depicting what's coming to CNN from their new 2017 enemy, the U.S. government.

YES!

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

The office of the president is not a citizen, but a facet of the government. One must be a citizen to hold the office of president. But the President of the United States has avowed to uphold and protect the constitution, and the Constitution forbids the government from hindering the exercise of free speech.

Even though a soldier in the US Army is a citizen with the right to Free Speech, they may not exercise total freedom while in uniform. They can be dishonorably discharged for violating the code of the uniform, even when they are off duty. Same with the Commander in Chief. He must honor the "Uniform" that he wears.

This argument is so dumb.

So the when you criticize trump, you are criticizing not a person, but the government.

Why do you hate the U.S. so much?

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
can't the owner of twitter simply bar trump's twitter account, it is a business after all....problem solved

Yeah that would be a good idea, remove probably your most popular account, and piss off half the country.

You do realize Twitter is a business right?

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
This is a much better Tweet than the one about the irrelevant Morning Joes. It's just a joke, with a splash of truth. Anyone saying this encourages violence against the press, get a life.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

I love it....

Doin' business the American way without daddy's help.

I really don't understand your angle here.

What exactly are you trying to prove?

Prove....

That you can insult me and call me names and I will still not be triggered; I will forge ahead with my plans and profit from a system that's not designed for the small entrepreneur...and drink your milkshake....LOL
edit on 2-7-2017 by olaru12 because: morning Brenda...

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: Grambler

Now they crawl out of the woodwork and scream that trumps joke here is advocating violence.

LOL. No. Silly. To me this points out the hypocrisy of the right. They cry about the left "advocating violence" and now look at Trump doing the same and not a peep from the right.

For one, i defended all of the speech I mentioned in my post.

But it's telling that people think a joke of putting a CNN logo on a wrestler is advocating real world violence in the same way that huff po calling for the execution of the entire administration for policy differences.

I do not think that people on the right would have went crazy of Kathy Griffin would have put trumps face on a wrestler getting clotheslined, and I would have made fun of any of the people that would.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

You now have a wannabe internet troll running your country, one who has no intention of taking it serious.

He may not be the troll we wanted, but he's the troll we needed.

And he's so good looking that they had to get a Baldwin to play him on SNL.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: windword

What?

I'm pretty confident President Trump is exercising his right of free speech.

President Trump is NOT a private citizen, he's the Head of State and the Commander in Chief. At no time is Donald Trump NOT the President of the United States. The President of United States is THE GOVERNMENT! The government doesn't have free speech, it's citizens do. The government is charged with protecting free speech, not threatening it with violence.

Do you really believe he is threatening free speech by posting a silly video?

Yes. Without a doubt.

See this is why you have a problem - you totally lack a sense of humor.

All of Trump's supporters think this is the funniest tweet of all time.

I mean what is next the left is going to start a movement for logos? ALL Logos Matter!

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
OK, so I know your guys like your wrestling over there and the entertainment is more of a thing than it is here in the UK... but...

...on the face of it this tweet is a bit stupid. CNN deserve all the ridicule they get, but I am just not sure Trump needs to gloat like this... he could have got a surrogate to tweet this and it probably would have been more effective.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

THIS is how the president chooses to mark Independence Day?...... Trashing the First Amendment and encouraging violence against Free Speech!

Tsk Tsk

Pretty sure it isn't Independence Day yet....

It's the "Holiday Weekend". I don't know where you are, but there were Fireworks displays here last night, and personal fireworks and barbeque parties all over the place! It's Independence Day Weekend"!

Again....not Independence Day....also not hard to understand.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

The office of the president is not a citizen, but a facet of the government. One must be a citizen to hold the office of president. But the President of the United States has avowed to uphold and protect the constitution, and the Constitution forbids the government from hindering the exercise of free speech.

Even though a soldier in the US Army is a citizen with the right to Free Speech, they may not exercise total freedom while in uniform. They can be dishonorably discharged for violating the code of the uniform, even when they are off duty. Same with the Commander in Chief. He must honor the "Uniform" that he wears.

This argument is so dumb.

So the when you criticize trump, you are criticizing not a person, but the government.

Why do you hate the U.S. so much?

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
My use of social media is not Presidential - it’s MODERN DAY PRESIDENTIAL. Make America Great Again!
3:41 PM - 1 Jul 2017

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join