It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump tweets himself bashing CNN in a violent brutal manner

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
CNN statement in response to Trump

twitter.com...

Thanks for the reminder of why i dont do social media outside ats.. mind control thick on both sides.

CNN is getting a little better at responding.
If they just stopped lying they'd be in good shape ahainst trump.

Too bad everyone seems to suck these days.

edit on 2-7-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

Only the @potus account are archived.

The president doesn't get to talk out of two sides of his mouth, or wear a different theatrical mask for different roles. The President of the United States doesn't stop being President of the United states when he publically addresses the nation, regarding national and presidential business, in tweets from his "personal" account.

The President of the United States doesn't get to legally adopt schizophrenia as communication policy!

edit on 2-7-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
What? Really such double standards for the trupiteers. If this video was of some liberal doing this to trump, the trumpiteers would be saying, poor trump, he gets picked on all the time. The liberals are suggesting violence against the president. trump does it, and you praise him.

It is also funny, CNN has reported plenty of REAL news, things that Fox would not dare report. The Russian hacks for one. It has been on CNN for months, and it is NOT fake news. Only trump wanted you to think it was fake news. Now of course, that we all know, he just simply blames Obama. He is doing nothing to make sure it does not happen again.....

edit on 2-7-2017 by kurthall because: add

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

I don't support trump, but I clearly remember Obama, talking about drone striking one of his Daughters boyfriends. Is that not close to the same thing.

Is one acceptable and the other not?

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

I agree. What hes saying hes saying as the president at least anything public..

Your earlier view that he doesnt get to habe free speech is misguided though.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skorpy

I don't support trump, but I clearly remember Obama, talking about drone striking one of his Daughters boyfriends. Is that not close to the same thing.

If Obama said that where is the link? Anything to support your claim? I have never heard of such a thing.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

originally posted by: windword

originally posted by: Nikola014

What?

I'm pretty confident President Trump is exercising his right of free speech.

President Trump is NOT a private citizen, he's the Head of State and the Commander in Chief. At no time is Donald Trump NOT the President of the United States. The President of United States is THE GOVERNMENT! The government doesn't have free speech, it's citizens do. The government is charged with protecting free speech, not threatening it with violence.

Do you really believe he is threatening free speech by posting a silly video?

Yes. Without a doubt.

link   
a reply to: Mikehawk

Foreign policy of the nation-toppling regime change type is off limits to him. Look how long the same plan has been in effect. He might find a way to eff it up though. He might just go along without a peep. Jury is still out.

That strange Syria-gas statement actually got folk on the lookout for a false flag. Maybe even prevented it. Not saying that was the intent, but then again...hard to say yet. I hear ya though.

edit on 2-7-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Here,

abcnews.go.com...

MiC Dropped...

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

originally posted by: The GUT
The American people have been made a mockery of since Eisenhower ceded the President's power to the, ahem, "national security state."

The rest of the world has known what we are for some time. The time is already passed to feel embarrassment. Word.

So, heck yes, Agent Orange, whip out the jammy and take no prisoners. Let the chips fall where they may. Trump: 1 Very Fake News: 0

It's what the electorate voted for. They will have to live with the consequences also.

Talk about consequences of 8 years of Obama crap.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Russia hack is fake news. There is no evidence and why would Russia hack DNC?

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Not acceptable, and not accepted! That story is part of the Obama Official record. I remember it well.

Hah! It’s funny because predator drone strikes in Pakistan have killed literally hundreds of completely innocent civilians, and now the president is evincing a casual disregard for those lives he is responsible for ending by making a lighthearted joke about killing famous young celebrities for the crime of attempting to sleep with his young daughters.

Obama threatens Jonas Brothers with drone strikes
edit on 2-7-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
What? Really such double standards for the trupiteers. If this video was of some liberal doing this to trump, the trumpiteers would be saying, poor trump, he gets picked on all the time. The liberals are suggesting violence against the president. trump does it, and you praise him.

It is also funny, CNN has reported plenty of REAL news, things that Fox would not dare report. The Russian hacks for one. It has been on CNN for months, and it is NOT fake news. Only trump wanted you to think it was fake news. Now of course, that we all know, he just simply blames Obama. He is doing nothing to make sure it does not happen again.....

Double standards huh? Remember Kathy Griffin and all the SNL scetches? I rest my case. Damn Trump is just awesome. I wish Merkel or Schulz would do this too. Politicians don't have to be boring old farts but i forgot Merkel is not tech savy enough because the internet is new territory for all of us after all. The meltdown of the fake MSM is a glorious sight to behold. About time someone stands up to their constant lies.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

There were two republicans I was seriously looking at instead of Bernie or Hillary. Kasich was one.

Kasich was one of the only ones who actually sounded reasonable and sane (during the primaries). Probably why he was essentially polling last and was one of the first to drop out, if I recall. He was just interviewed on ThisWeekABC and he once again sounded like a voice of reason amidst the chaos.

But that's the current state of our country: to hell with intelligence or reason, people want reality TV. And they got it. Of course, it doesn't help that 24/7 cable news is also taking cues from the reality TV mentality.

Back on topic: the man is unstable. And Sarah has the nerve to lie and say he has never promoted or encouraged violence.
edit on 2-7-2017 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Unstable hell......Trump is Batman.

The way he plays these msm idiots is epic.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Not acceptable, and not accepted! That story is part of the Obama Official record. I remember it well.

Hah! It’s funny because predator drone strikes in Pakistan have killed literally hundreds of completely innocent civilians, and now the president is evincing a casual disregard for those lives he is responsible for ending by making a lighthearted joke about killing famous young celebrities for the crime of attempting to sleep with his young daughters.

Obama threatens Jonas Brothers with drone strikes

I remember this.

I didn't find it funny at all (considering Obama's very real drone program that's murdered innocents globally).

I must be a "triggered libtard," but I'm just not of the mind that a POTUS should be acting in a way that Donald Trump does.

Ffs, I went to Wal-Mart to get some booze and the teenage kid ringing up my booze was more mature and collected than Donald.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Kasich supports Obamacare and has no solutions on improving healthcare of his own. He never won a single state outside Ohio. And frankly, methinks he will not be governor of Ohio for much longer.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
LOL

POTUS is a #poster hahaha

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs

I agree. What hes saying hes saying as the president at least anything public..

Your earlier view that he doesnt get to habe free speech is misguided though.

The office of the president isn't a person. The person occupying the office is protected and above the law in many regards, but also limited by legal constraints as to what the "government" can promote. The President is the government and the government doesn't have free speech. Everything Trump says through public platforms is what the President of the United States says. The government doesn't have the right to promote violence against unpopular speech, which is what Trump is doing in his latest tweet. In my humble opinion, of course.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join