It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump tweets himself bashing CNN in a violent brutal manner

page: 32
<< 29  30  31   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: EvillerBob

The President, my President, acting like a teenager girl. I am so ashamed.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

You mean an entertainer acting as an entertainer?

This is comedy and it was hilarious.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Good old American Madison Square Garden, NYC, Entertainment. You don't think that those WWE matches are any less scripted than a Shakespeare Play, do you? So it comes down to the London Globe theater, vs. the NYC Garden. Give the POTUS a break, He was there in the GARDEN, and he saw the comedy in the video clip, so he retweeted it.

No one here on ATS was ever an original Groundling, so we all take Shakespeare from the skeletons of his written words.
edit on 5-7-2017 by carpooler because: Groundlings arise

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: EvillerBob

The President, my President, acting like a teenager girl. I am so ashamed.

Lol. This is NOTHING!!! Do you remember when Bill Clinton was acting like a teenage boy? That was embarassing.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

I don't remember Bill Clinton bragging about being able to grab Pu$$y, because he was rich and famous!

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

No he would just rape the whole woman.
edit on 7 6 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

I don't remember Bill Clinton bragging about being able to grab Pu$$y, because he was rich and famous!

Hahahahaha! Oh no you didn't!?!? Bill Clinton does NOT have the moral high ground on sexual deviancy. He was freaking IMPEACHED for his sexual misadventures.
Bill Clinton would just lie about disgracing the office then argue about the definition of "is" and "sex"
At least Trump owned up to it.
What you mean is you don't remember Bill Clinton being recorded bragging about it.
Babylon is full of starf*ckers. Nothing will ever change that.
Don't hate the player, hate the game.

PS. I love that picture. It should be titled "Freedom is Beautiful"
edit on 6-7-2017 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

GOP, no longer able to deny what it really is, shrugs off moral superiority and finally becomes true to its core values.... white, rich men who exude authoritarian power.

GOP has moved the nation forward to match other nation's sexual and behavioral mores, no longer an exception. Freedom! The Rubicon is crossed! Freedom to engage in (lesbian....Melania's other pix) erotica, freedom to be unbounded in marital fidelity, freedom to grab pussy. Freedom to bully! Freedom to lie! Freedom to cheat! Freedom to covet others goods... well, that's Hobby Lobby, and they got caught....

Strength through nonsense, non-science, no conscience! ....Mr. Putin, tear down those cyber walls and meddle with us!

windword, all this freedom! who would have thought that the GOP would be such anarchists!

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Depends what the definition of is is.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Yes, but Trump is digressing mentally on public display. That could kill us all.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Melania is so freakin hot but those shoes...ew

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: veracity
She is the better half of Trump. Just like she used her body in her youth , she now uses her intelligence to guide her elder but powerful husband.
edit on 6-7-2017 by MOMof3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
CNN reporter's family getting dozens of harassing calls over Reddit report

Interesting. The "brown shirts" are taking action, after given permission to do so by their party leader.

The Sturmabteilung, Storm Detachment, SA, were Hitler's 1930's civilian supporters who wore brown re-purposed military shirts as their uniform, paramilitary. Notice Nazis use of word "storm", used by groups in America. The brown shirts (SA) carried out the street level, thug violence for the NAZI Party.

I'm sure that other authoritarian leaders loved having their civilian supporters resort to violence, but the brown shirts came to mind, as Germany played such a large part in US military action in WW2, that the term was popularized in America when I was growing up (as "storm" has become popular for American neo-Nazis). I'm not saying Trump IS Hitler, but that Trump has taken on characteristics of an authoritarian dictator who encourages civilians to violence.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Trump has really had it with CNN< check out this video

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: desert

Everyone has free speech in the US, and that includes making memes. CNN had no right to call out and threaten the meme maker even if CNN didn't like that person making anti CNN memes. With action comes consequences. CNN fully deserved this.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: desert

I find your point of view, which is not unique, extremely delusional and the most dangerous view to have. The only group that has been perpetrating the most anti free speech, demented, violent, physically violent, murderous, criminal, anti-American activities when it comes to Trump is on the left end of the political spectrum. Are there racist bigoted Trump supporters? Of course there are and they are as despicable as the other side. But actions speak far louder than words and there are more factually backed acts of violence against Trump supporters and not only that, basically anyone that disagrees with their world view will be destroyed. Look no further how they treat Trump. With CNN suggesting assassination on inauguration day, thousands upon thousands of Tweets calling for the murder of him and his family, liberal celebrities holding his decapitated head, unprecedented biased news media focused on destroying him and his job as President. Violence has been normalized by the left and it's inarguable and indefensible. Not only that, it's purposeful and has the traits of exactly what you are describing. It's the people they are attacking who are the fascists, not them.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: mkultra11

I find your denial of what is actually going on to be delusional.

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31   >>

join