It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump tweets himself bashing CNN in a violent brutal manner

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: desert

I will have to defer to Congress (Presidential Records Act) and any investigations as to the legal handling of these (21st cen) documents.

Have you heard about the COVFEFE Act?

From the incomprehensible "covfefe" to a post labeling fired FBI director James Comey a "leaker," President Donald Trump's tweets would be preserved as presidential records if a Democratic lawmaker's proposed COVFEFE Act becomes law.

Representative Mike Quigley of Illinois introduced on Monday the "Communications Over Various Feeds Electronically For Engagement" Act that would amend the Presidential Records Act and require the National Archives to store presidential tweets and other social media interactions.
www.reuters.com...

This NEEDS to become law. Write your Congress representatives TODAY!

edit on 4-7-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Thanks for the reminder! COVFEFE Act

This NEEDS to become law. Write your Congress representatives TODAY!

Yep. Put pressure on. Resist!

Hey, windword, a 4th of July miracle!

Our president has been out-classed by a guy who calls himself HanAssholeSolo.

Twitter

A read of his apology

Redditor HanAssholeSolo, the guy who posted the Trump/CNN clip the president tweeted, has apologized to @CNN, the media, and others

Apology accepted. Life has many lessons to teach, and we can only grow if we learn the lessons and let them make us a better person. As Lincoln said, be "touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature."

To the Reddit poster formerly known as HanA##holeSolo, the Lincoln Better Angels of Our Nature Medal

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Fake news, wrong guy. Here's the real link to who made the giff. It was American Crusader.

www.reddit.com...
edit on 4-7-2017 by THirdKinds because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

Lol, you refuted literally nothing. You claimed it was your opinion that trump hadn't accomplished anything when facing actual evidence. Sure, you can have that opinion, and you can have the opinion that Juneau is a sunny city. It's verifiably false.

But it's pretty entertaining watching you claim some sort of victory. Your room temperature IQ is obvious to anyone with any sort of reading comprehension abilities.

This little nugget is hilarious, proving you can't fix stupid: "I said he appealed to the braindead and you give me a break down of the college voting split? What does that have to do with it."

Holy hell, could you be any less intelligent?

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

originally posted by: GeisterFahrer

originally posted by: SudoNim

originally posted by: knoxie

Did you know that the Liberal left holds the same values Adolf Hitler and the Nazi party held?

He demonized the Jews just like the left is demonizing Republicans and Trump supporters. He also believed in universal healthcare and gun control.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

I've got a HUGE family, half conservative and half liberal and we get along just fine.

I think conservatives like yourself who hate every liberal with such vitriol are unhappy, jealous.. something else going on. you didn't get the pretty girl or the good job did you? it kills you that the dude with the skinny jeans and the man bun did. lol grow up!

Wrong on all counts. I have a great job and a beautiful wife.

Do you know how I can tell you are a liberal? you are making a rush to judgement as well as trying to psychoanalyze me. This may come as a surprise to someone like you (who thinks they are smarter than everyone else) but people absolutely despise that.

it's a completely natural reaction. There is nothing abnormal about my absolute hatred of liberals. They are scum of the earth.

This is classic! This needs to pinned to the boards as an example of stupidity.

Claiming you know someone is a liberal because they rushed to judge and analyse you. *cough* you just rushed to judge and analyse them... closet liberal?

Guess you were projecting, you must be despised by everyone and said scum of the earth.

Best post i've seen all day, mugged himself.

Oh look, another whining liberal rushing to judgement.

Just a word to the wise... when you tried to dogpile Trump, it just made him stronger.

Did you just judge me? You're more liberal than you believe. Also Trump doesn't look stronger, he looks like he's about to crack. He's clearly letting people get under his skin, has achieved hardly anything he set out to do and gone back on most of his campaign promises. Winning?

On here when "liberals" resort to personal attacks they are losing, when Trump resorts to personal attacks he's "winning".

No wonder he appeals to the uneducated and braindead. You don't have an original thought between you, just parrot whatever Trumpster tells you to say.

It's embarrassing that his methods actually work on some of these simpletons.

Denies all reports of his failings as FAKE NEWS.
Writes words in CAPS so that his supporters know which ones are important and can repeat them.
Talks to his supporters like they are children who need spoon feeding.

Keep up the good work man-child. Attaboy.

Hasn't your party been saying that ever since he announced he was going to run for President?

You are just proving that you are an idiot. It's great comedy gold btw.

But please, tell me more about those mean ol Russians and how they hacked the election. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
edit on 4-7-2017 by GeisterFahrer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs

originally posted by: Greven

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: jimmyx
can't the owner of twitter simply bar trump's twitter account, it is a business after all....problem solved

Yes he can.
Think he will...I mean with that First Amendment thingy and all?

Twitter is a private business and can do whatever the hell it pleases in regard to its platform.

Just as the First Amendment doesn't apply to ATS.

Duh but how does it make twiter look?
How would ats look if it arbitraily banned members?

You lose people you lose market share you lose money.

Pretty simple equation for why a platform thats only purpose is for people to talk, would not want to be seen not letting people talk..

Get it?

What does this have to do with the point in question?
The person I responded to brought up the First Amendment as if it applied to Twitter.

It doesn't. The end. Your point is about hypothetical backlash as a result - besides, is there even a competitor to Twitter to lose market share to?

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   
CNN tried to ban President Trump from twitter and they failed.

Man, everyday the liberals do something stoopid.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   

And CNN threatened to dox the guy if he ever did it again.

How's that for class?

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: allsee4eye

THIS is how the president chooses to mark Independence Day?...... Trashing the First Amendment and encouraging violence against Free Speech!

Tsk Tsk

That's what you got from that meme?

You are incredibly simple.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

And CNN threatened to dox the guy if he ever did it again.

How's that for class?

Yep, CNN just told the maker of the video that they will release his name after they have called him all the names under the sun if he ever misbehaves in their eyes again.

They are going after individual citizens now to silence them, tracking down people who criticise them.

Apparently the kid who made the video is 15. We don't know if his internet 'apology' was forced or not but it read like a hostage reading a prepared confession.

I don't think they realise they just opened the hornets nest.
edit on 5/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I just don't get the outrage. CNN is not a person with feelings. Just a company. Why are people claiming to be so offended. If I made a meme of myself beating up a Comcast logo would everyone be up on arms???

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: EyeKyu

Yawn! Thanks for the movie breakdown.

originally posted by: Dfairlite

Lol, you refuted literally nothing. You claimed it was your opinion that trump hadn't accomplished anything when facing actual evidence. Sure, you can have that opinion, and you can have the opinion that Juneau is a sunny city. It's verifiably false.

But it's pretty entertaining watching you claim some sort of victory. Your room temperature IQ is obvious to anyone with any sort of reading comprehension abilities.

This little nugget is hilarious, proving you can't fix stupid: "I said he appealed to the braindead and you give me a break down of the college voting split? What does that have to do with it."

Holy hell, could you be any less intelligent?

Please please please learn what verifiably false means. Jesus christ. You have zero actual evidence. You posted zero actual evidence, you sourced zero actual evidence. You have no f**cking clue what you are talking about and seem to have a thin grasp of the English language.

Haha you still don't get why your response to my quote is stupid.

I'll try and dumb it down a bit more.... just because a "college educated" person voted for Trump, doesn't mean that he didn't appeal to other groups of people... such as the "braindead" I referred to. But please, don't let that stop you, your child-like arguments are fun to tear apart.

Dfairlite - "But but but no Trump supporters can be dumb... I saw one reading a book, so that means all of them are smart people".

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
I just don't get the outrage. CNN is not a person with feelings. Just a company. Why are people claiming to be so offended. If I made a meme of myself beating up a Comcast logo would everyone be up on arms???

Personally I don't care about the fake violence or even think he is inciting violence by posting it.

I just think its f*cking embarrassing that the leader of the country uses both his personal and the official POTUS media presence to post Wrestling Meme's.

It's the behaviour of 13 yr old children or 40 yr old internet trolls who still watch Wrestling.

It just shows how far America has fallen under Trump, just in image and reputation. America is a joke.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Oh I can kinda see where you're coming from. He doesn't carry himself with the dignity of a president or king or minister. He doesn't represent the intellectual Americans. He represents the common American. Well that could be a good or bad thing depending on how you look at it.
I will give him the benefit of the doubt. He's got ideas. He's implementing them. We know what doesn't work. Let's see if his ideas do work.
All I know is we got the lesser of two evils by far.
Hillary would be so much worse

Oh and the reason it seems like he's trolling CNN is because he is. He wants them to attack him because he knows he literally has nothing to hide. Anything they come up with will end up making them look stupid. I'm telling you guys. Trump is soooooooooo much smarter than you guys want to give him credit for.
For example, Russia. Trump knows there's nothing to it so he wants the media to look there. Trump is like a magician and Russia is his sexy assistant.
It's the exact same reason Obama refused to show his long form birth certificate.
Want to have a good laugh? Think about this. Trump has the balls of Roosevelt, the vitriol of Jackson, the spirit of Washington, and is as controversial as Lincoln. He could end up on Rushmore.
He's either gonna be the best or the worst. I'm gonna stay positive for now
edit on 5-7-2017 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 03:55 AM
link   

"You have zero actual evidence. You posted zero actual evidence, you sourced zero actual evidence."

Sure I did, in the other thread. You're well aware of it. It's the same evidence with the same sources.

"You have no f**cking clue what you are talking about"
And more triggering! Yes!

"I'll try and dumb it down a bit more.... just because a "college educated" person voted for Trump, doesn't mean that he didn't appeal to other groups of people... such as the "braindead" I referred to."

LOL, that's a poor attempt to save face! But lets take that argument and see it through. High school grads and dropouts (the brain dead, according to you). Trump won 51% (the same number that obama won among this demographic) to clinton's 49%, a small advantage, but an advantage right? Well no, afterall this is a poll and it has a margin of error of 1.2%. Therefore it's quite possible that clinton actually had the advantage among the brain dead. But even if not, it's clear that there was no monopoly among the brain dead by either candidate.

Or we could really take your statement and destroy it. There is an undeniable correlation between IQ and income. I would post the scatter chart but my browser doesn't support the buttons for formatting and I'm lazy, you can look it up if you're really interested. But back to the point. Those making under 30k (the brain dead, according to you) heavily broke against donald trump, favoring hillary 53/41, a 12 point margin. In fact, trump didn't start winning income levels until they got above $50k per year. This was the same phenomenon seen in the last few elections, too. The left appeals to the brain dead. Sorry charlie.

Here's one study. The median income of those with an IQ under 90 was $30k in 2007, so it's safe to say that those making under 30k now are well below 90, they might even be on par with you!

www.gwern.net...
edit on 5-7-2017 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 04:14 AM
link   

"You have zero actual evidence. You posted zero actual evidence, you sourced zero actual evidence."

Sure I did, in the other thread. You're well aware of it. It's the same evidence with the same sources.

"You have no f**cking clue what you are talking about"
And more triggering! Yes!

"I'll try and dumb it down a bit more.... just because a "college educated" person voted for Trump, doesn't mean that he didn't appeal to other groups of people... such as the "braindead" I referred to."

LOL, that's a poor attempt to save face! But lets take that argument and see it through. High school grads and dropouts (the brain dead). Trump won 51% (the same number that obama won among this demographic) to clinton's 49%, a small advantage, but an advantage right? Well no, afterall this is a poll and it has a margin of error of 1.2%. Therefore it's quite possible that clinton actually had the advantage among the brain dead. But even if not, it's clear that there was no monopoly among the brain dead by either candidate.

Or we could really take your statement and destroy it. There is an undeniable correlation between IQ and income. I would post the scatter chart but my browser doesn't support the buttons for formatting and I'm lazy, you can look it up if you're really interested. But back to the point. Those making under 30k (the brain dead, according to you) heavily broke against donald trump, favoring hillary 53/41, a 12 point margin. In fact, trump didn't start winning income levels until they got above $50k per year. The left appeals to the brain dead. Sorry charlie.

Shame you won't repost those sources-from-that-other-thread-that-you-posted-that-no-one-saw-and-you-can't-be-bothered-to-post-again-but-trust-you-they-exist-and-they-back-up-every thing-you've-said-and-are-completely-unbiased *cough*.

You really are failing to grasp this simple concept... it's staggering.

Those making under 30k (the brain dead, according to you)

Where did I say that? Quote me where I said those making under 30k are brain dead. Stop the lies.

Therefore it's quite possible that clinton actually had the advantage among the brain dead. But even if not, it's clear that there was no monopoly among the brain dead by either candidate.

Did I say there was a monopoly?

Did I say no "brain dead" voted for Hillary?

Go back and read what I actually said... understand(google) each word and come back once you've educated yourself.

I can't believe its taken you half a dozen posts to understand such a simple statement and you still don't get it. Wow.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Let's tarantino this one:

"I can't believe its taken you half a dozen posts to understand such a simple statement and you still don't get it. Wow."

It's not that I don't get it, it's that every time I prove you wrong, you move the goal posts. But now you're out of places to move them as I've proven your opinion that trump appeals to the brain dead as false.

"Go back and read what I actually said"

Ok, and I quote: "No wonder he appeals to the uneducated and braindead."

did I say no "brain dead" voted for Hillary?"

No but you implied that Trump had vast appeal among the brain dead. (cue denial!)

"Did I say there was a monopoly?"

See above.

"Where did I say that? Quote me where I said those making under 30k are brain dead. Stop the lies."

You're right, you didn't say that. Because if you had said that it would have had some basis in reality. But what I was saying was that those making under 30k would be the less intelligent and less educated people, which you lovingly refer to as brain dead.

"You really are failing to grasp this simple concept... it's staggering."

What concept? Why is this line all by itself? What are you referring to? Speaking of understanding english...

"Shame you won't repost those sources-from-that-other-thread-that-you-posted-that-no-one-saw-and-you-can't-be-bothered-to-post-again-but-trust-you-they-exist-and-they-back-up-every thing-you've-said-and-are-completely-unbiased *cough*."

Actually a lot of people saw them, a lot of the same people that are in this thread. I also know you saw them as you addressed the post that contained them. They backup the promise numbers I gave, very well.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 04:44 AM
link   

"Go back and read what I actually said"

Ok, and I quote: "No wonder he appeals to the uneducated and braindead."

did I say no "brain dead" voted for Hillary?"

No but you implied that Trump had vast appeal among the brain dead. (cue denial!)

Ah I see you realise your mistake, which is why you had to preposition your post with my denial because you know you were wrong. Trump does have a vast appeal among the brain dead. *hint.. this is where you google the word vast*

"Where did I say that? Quote me where I said those making under 30k are brain dead. Stop the lies."

You're right, you didn't say that. Because if you had said that it would have had some basis in reality. But what I was saying was that those making under 30k would be the less intelligent and less educated people, which you lovingly refer to as brain dead.

So you admit you lied about me saying that?

People making 30k would be less intelligent and less educated than who? People making 40k? Why stop there... people making 100k are less intelligent and less educated than people making 150k?

YOU attributed the arbitrary 30k to brain dead people. You then claimed it was me. You are a fraud. You keep backtracking over your own posts, you've finally understood what I posted and now you are making excuses. My words have not changed, you just keep quoting things I never said. You are what Trump would call... FAKE. Now go eat some humble pie and create a new Trump thread, looking at your history that is all you on ATS for. Trumps personal cheerleader and brainless(not brain dead because I don't know how much you earn
) sheep.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 05:15 AM
link   

"Ah I see you realise your mistake, which is why you had to preposition your post with my denial because you know you were wrong."

No, I said "cue denial" because I have argued with you enough to realize that you're as dishonest of a person to have a debate with, as exists. You don't debate from an honest position, you change your position to fit any hole you perceive in an argument. I was opening what I knew you would perceive as a hole (even though it actually isn't) and dive in it as quickly as possible. And you did.

"Trump does have a vast appeal among the brain dead."

Your lack of understanding of the English language keeps biting you. Having vast appeal among a group (in this case, the uneducated and the brain dead) means that a portion much larger than a simple majority (definitely not a minority) would gravitate towards whatever has that appeal. I've proven in both cases (low IQ and uneducated) donald trump had average or less than average appeal.

"So you admit you lied about me saying that?"

No, I didn't lie about you saying that, you misunderstood what I was saying. The implication was that those under 30k would be the brain dead, since those under 30k had a median IQ of under 90.

"People making 30k would be less intelligent and less educated than who?"

My bad, I should have said the least intelligent and least educated. The dumbest amongst Americans. The brain dead, as you would have it.

"YOU attributed the arbitrary 30k to brain dead people."

No the study attributed lower IQ with incomes under 30k.

"You then claimed it was me."

I was relating the information from the study into the terms used in our argument. I wasn't literally saying "you said these words". It was just simply transposing the information into language you'd understand in the context of our discussion.

"You are a fraud."

How? I mean, it's fun to say things like that, but you've provided no evidence of that. Maybe you should look that word up.

"You keep backtracking over your own posts, you've finally understood what I posted and now you are making excuses."

No, my posts create a very lush, full argument. None of it discredits things said in a previous post. You're the one making excuses and backtracking. It's very easy to see. You said uneducated and brain dead. When I proved education, you claimed you didn't say that, only brain dead. So I proved brain dead. Now you're wriggling like worm on a hook.

"My words have not changed, you just keep quoting things I never said."

Provide the quote you never said.

You've been categorically and empirically proven wrong. You can accept that and change your opinion, or you can keep making an ass of yourself. I don't care either way.

"You are what Trump would call... FAKE. Now go eat some humble pie and create a new Trump thread, looking at your history that is all you on ATS for. Trumps personal cheerleader and brainless sheep."

^^^^This is the wriggling I was talking about^^^^

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

All of Trump's supporters think this is the funniest tweet of all time.

It's funny not because of the gif itself - multiple versions of this were floating around all over the net during the election, heck, even I made one with Hillary's head added.

It's funny because we knew CNN would overreact and make themselves look stupid. They didn't fail to meet our expectations either.

Time and again we see Trump setting out the most obvious trap in the world. Time and again the idiot media blunder straight into it.

It's hunting over bait, and anyone with more than two brain cells to rub together can see it. That's what makes it funny.

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32 >>

join