It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump tweets himself bashing CNN in a violent brutal manner

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
As I read the 'debates' in threads like these I always get the picture in my mind of the devide between the two sides looking like this.
On one side you have people that were brought up "old school", where best of friends enjoy talking to each other like this.

Nobody would dare take offense, and if you did you would be viewed as a pussy.

Then we have the modern perpetually offended group. They try to live by the current PC etiquette, and take offense at those who could really care less about people who CHOOSE to be offended by their perceived etiquette failures.

Like this clip of Melissa Harris Perry, where she equates "hard work" with slavery.
Just one example of those who look for reasons to be offended, but it should help you understand the contrast between these groups of people.

Add to this, turning being offended into propaganda for a political agenda pushed by the media, and you get one side laughing and shaking their heads at the easily offended, and the other side outraged and appalled that their feelings are dismissed.

With the MSM pushing the agenda of division, and many from both sides going all in with the 'programming', I fail to see the divide being healed any time soon.

So sit back and enjoy the $h!t show.

In that clip a kid called someone an Italian prick and the man pulled a gun and threatened to blow his head off.

"If you dared take offence you would be viewed as a pussy"... So was he the "pussy".

Or did you just really want to share you "favourite" movie clip in the hope someone else likes it and you become friends?

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

originally posted by: stosh64
As I read the 'debates' in threads like these I always get the picture in my mind of the devide between the two sides looking like this.
On one side you have people that were brought up "old school", where best of friends enjoy talking to each other like this.

Nobody would dare take offense, and if you did you would be viewed as a pussy.

Then we have the modern perpetually offended group. They try to live by the current PC etiquette, and take offense at those who could really care less about people who CHOOSE to be offended by their perceived etiquette failures.

Like this clip of Melissa Harris Perry, where she equates "hard work" with slavery.
Just one example of those who look for reasons to be offended, but it should help you understand the contrast between these groups of people.

Add to this, turning being offended into propaganda for a political agenda pushed by the media, and you get one side laughing and shaking their heads at the easily offended, and the other side outraged and appalled that their feelings are dismissed.

With the MSM pushing the agenda of division, and many from both sides going all in with the 'programming', I fail to see the divide being healed any time soon.

So sit back and enjoy the $h!t show.

In that clip a kid called someone an Italian prick and the man pulled a gun and threatened to blow his head off.

I never did like that part. That movie is awesome but that part? I don't like it.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: GeisterFahrer

originally posted by: SudoNim

originally posted by: knoxie

Did you know that the Liberal left holds the same values Adolf Hitler and the Nazi party held?

He demonized the Jews just like the left is demonizing Republicans and Trump supporters. He also believed in universal healthcare and gun control.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

I've got a HUGE family, half conservative and half liberal and we get along just fine.

I think conservatives like yourself who hate every liberal with such vitriol are unhappy, jealous.. something else going on. you didn't get the pretty girl or the good job did you? it kills you that the dude with the skinny jeans and the man bun did. lol grow up!

Wrong on all counts. I have a great job and a beautiful wife.

Do you know how I can tell you are a liberal? you are making a rush to judgement as well as trying to psychoanalyze me. This may come as a surprise to someone like you (who thinks they are smarter than everyone else) but people absolutely despise that.

it's a completely natural reaction. There is nothing abnormal about my absolute hatred of liberals. They are scum of the earth.

This is classic! This needs to pinned to the boards as an example of stupidity.

Claiming you know someone is a liberal because they rushed to judge and analyse you. *cough* you just rushed to judge and analyse them... closet liberal?

Guess you were projecting, you must be despised by everyone and said scum of the earth.

Best post i've seen all day, mugged himself.

Oh look, another whining liberal rushing to judgement.

Just a word to the wise... when you tried to dogpile Trump, it just made him stronger.

Did you just judge me? You're more liberal than you believe. Also Trump doesn't look stronger, he looks like he's about to crack. He's clearly letting people get under his skin, has achieved hardly anything he set out to do and gone back on most of his campaign promises. Winning?

On here when "liberals" resort to personal attacks they are losing, when Trump resorts to personal attacks he's "winning".

No wonder he appeals to the uneducated and braindead. You don't have an original thought between you, just parrot whatever Trumpster tells you to say.

It's embarrassing that his methods actually work on some of these simpletons.

Denies all reports of his failings as FAKE NEWS.
Writes words in CAPS so that his supporters know which ones are important and can repeat them.
Talks to his supporters like they are children who need spoon feeding.

Keep up the good work man-child. Attaboy.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

I swear, you must be the most moronic leftist on this site. The others here at least make decent arguments.

Also Trump doesn't look stronger, he looks like he's about to crack.

He really doesn't look like he's going to crack. Watch his speech.

He's clearly letting people get under his skin

Who? Mika and Joe? Maybe. Then again, these are people he was friends with. Offered to officiate their wedding. Typically friends are the people that are able to get under our skin. But I'm curious if you flip the script and look at what they were saying, was trump not under their skin to begin with? Are they about to crack?

has achieved hardly anything he set out to do and gone back on most of his campaign promises

Verifiably false. In the first 6 months, he's started 28 of his 60 promises. He's broken four of them link. So let's see, unless six percent of his promises is most of them, you're a liar. Compare that to his predecessor who broke 42% of his promises.

So far he's kept six promises in six months. Compare that with Obama who kept eleven promises in eight years.

On here when "liberals" resort to personal attacks they are losing

When you're debating a topic and you move on to personal attacks, you're losing.

when Trump resorts to personal attacks he's "winning".

What substance were they debating? Oh wait, there was none. He was responding to personal attacks put forth by the loser left.

No wonder he appeals to the uneducated and braindead.

Again, verifiably false. Of those with some college or college grads (not braindead, nor uneducated) trump won 47.5%. Clinton won 47%.

It's embarrassing that his methods actually work on some of these simpletons.

Might want to actually check your facts before you call others simpletons, simpleton. Also, I'm not sure you understand what the word simpleton means (unsurprising, really). After all, it wouldn't be surprising (much less embarrassing) if simpletons were easily fooled. What's really embarrassing is your poor grasp of the meaning of the word simpleton, it's a pretty self explanatory word!

Denies all reports of his failings as FAKE NEWS.

What reports of his failings has he called fake news? Care to back this up?

Writes words in CAPS so that his supporters know which ones are important and can repeat them.

It's called voice. You would think with all your education you would understand a simple writing concept like voice.

Talks to his supporters like they are children who need spoon feeding.

He doesn't speak like a politician if that's what you mean. It's a good thing. No more PC bull#.

Next time you should try doing some research and coming up with a thoughtful post, rather than acting like a petulant child and posting your feelings as facts.
edit on 4-7-2017 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: allsee4eye

THIS is how the president chooses to mark Independence Day?...... Trashing the First Amendment and encouraging violence against Free Speech!

Tsk Tsk

Ha ha ha ha haaaa?

"trashing the first amendment" coming from a leftist. "anything I dont agree with should be shut down and made illegal", literally the standpoint of the left. "Everything I dont agree with is hate speech"

Ha ha haaaaa, no wonder the left is rapidly shrinking.

The funny thing is, al the libs on here that jump to the "right wing echo chamber" remark are too thick to see the FACT that it's not ATS where libs are seriuosly out numbered, it's EARTH where you're outnumbered

"trashing the first amendment", what the hell man? That's the absolute main policy of the lib brigade.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

I'm far from a leftist, I just enjoy making Trump supporters get emotional over their mistakes.

So I can't have the opinion that he looks like he's going to crack? You taking away my ability to form an opinion myself, I have to agree with you? I can't bear to listen to the man-child speak for more than 10 seconds.

I didn't say Mika and Joe, but thanks for jumping to that conclusion. CNN and certain late night comedians are getting under his skin, he can't stand being made fun of.

Verifiably false. In the first 6 months, he's started 28 of his 60 promises. He's broken four of them link. So let's see, unless six percent of his promises is most of them, you're a liar. Compare that to his predecessor who broke 42% of his promises.

Haha amazing, you throw the words "verifiably false" when neither of them apply to my opinion on whether Trump as achieved anything. Quit with the FAKE BS idiot. Also you consider "starting" something as achieving something? You've set the bar low.

Again, verifiably false. Of those with some college or college grads (not braindead, nor uneducated) trump won 47.5%. Clinton won 47%.

Another FAKE FACT. I said he appealed to the braindead(which clearly includes you) and you give me a break down of the college voting split? What does that have to do with it. Because some college students voted for him it means he can't have appealed to idiots as well? Jesus christ you are thick.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Holy hell, can you say triggered? Hahaha, it must really eat you inside to be proved wrong. You double down and play dumb (well, it's probably not an act in your case)!

I'm looking forward to the remaining 7.5 years I have to continually trigger you. It's going to be glorious!

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I am old hippie grandmother. I'm the worst leftie.

What did you lose from Obama's admin that Trump will recover for you?

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

You create a huge post taking the time to quote individual pieces from me and respond to each... then when I humiliate you by exposing the FACT you have no idea what "verifiably false" means and all you can do is claim i'm "triggered".

The last refuge of the incompetent. Congratulations of living up to the dumb Trump supporter stereotype, I enjoy watching you humiliate yourself all over these boards for a few more months before you go back into hiding.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
CNN lost all leverage (and credibility) when they were suggesting assassinating Trump would keep Obama in office. On inauguration day nonetheless.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   

a reply to: allsee4eye

THIS is how the president chooses to mark Independence Day?...... Trashing the First Amendment and encouraging violence against Free Speech!

Tsk Tsk

The President has just as much Free Speech as the Press. And when CNN held up Trumps Severed Head well then you get this video

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Xianb

Free speech is alive and well in this country. Is it not obvious to anyone here? There is also a free press with a large portion of that press that utilized their freedom to become DNC operatives, break laws, smear, insult and take down the president and will stop at nothing to achieve that goal. Is this not happening?

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   

The President has just as much Free Speech as the Press.

What does that even mean?

And when CNN held up Trumps Severed Head well then you get this video

CNN didn't hold up Trump's severed head.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

The President has just as much Free Speech as the Press.

What does that even mean?

And when CNN held up Trumps Severed Head well then you get this video

CNN didn't hold up Trump's severed head.

It means he can post wrestling memes against CNN and say mean things if he wants.

She worked for CNN and they fired her. Some media also sponsor the assassination play.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

They lied. Liars have terrible lives. Dont lie, especially if you are trying to be a "journalist".

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Are you kidding? The barber and Clint were clearly trying to teach the kid a lesson on traditional etiquette. That's why the barber feigned seriousness. i.e. You don't walk right up to a stranger and start insulting them, but once you become friendly... it's becomes good-natured ribbing.

Of course, that doesn't apply to the modern right/left.

The left are the eternal pussies learning lessons from other eternal pussies. But the truly irritating thing about them is they claim moral and ethical high ground when in reality they are the most vile of all.

This is why the left is going to continue to lose until proper balance is restored.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: mkultra11

She worked for CNN and they fired her.

Kathy Griffin had a one night a year contract, cohosting New Years Eve coverage. She was not a journalist, a reporter nor did she ever contributed anything newsworthy to CNN. She's a shock jock comedian, and her personal PR stunt had nothing to do with them, but they did "fire her" anyway, ending their one day a year appearance on their network. They did that because it violated their "code of conduct" Her action reflected badly on the network, embarrassing and damaging the network's representation for even being remotely connected to her.

"We The People" employ Trump and we should be able to fire Trump for the same kind of unacceptable behavior as CNN fired Kathy Griffin. His contract is with the American People, and when he wears the uniform of President of the United States he needs to remember that his words and actions represent "We the People". He also needs to understand that he never takes that uniform off as long as he hold the Office of the President of the United States of America.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

In the United States, our military is under civilian control, in the Executive Branch. The POTUS is given (Constitution) the title Commander In Chief, but it is a non-uniformed title. the highest ranking uniformed officer is the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff (currently, USMC General Joseph Dunford). POTUS is a civilian office, not military. Gen Dwight Eisenhower resigned from his Army position to become civilian POTUS. His official White House portrait shows him in civilian, not military, attire.

The only way in America to remove a POTUS is through the "bloodless revolution" every four years (i.e. voting), or through the Legislative Branch, where removal is done via House Impeachment AND then Senate Conviction. Impeachment only does not remove a POTUS.

The 25th Amend, specifically Sec 4, deemed “unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office”, is wishful thinking, for a couple reasons IMO: 1) whatever reasons T might show as pres were already there pre-election, he was chosen with those reasons, and 2) his party will not begin or entertain the lengthy process for removal of T.

Barring impeach and conviction, T will remain our delusional, boorish, immature, sociopath pres, continuing to do damage to the totality of what the USA stands/has stood for. Unless something is legally found to convince his fellow party members in the Legislative Branch to impeach AND convict, T will stay. He is an out-of-control wildfire, with our only hope being containment.

Besides putting pressure on Congress, our best bet of containment is to day in and day out stand in front of the White House, and wherever T goes, and just point and laugh. And stand in front of the Capitol and point and yell "Shame!".

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: desert

In the United States, our military is under civilian control, in the Executive Branch. The POTUS is given (Constitution) the title Commander In Chief, but it is a non-uniformed title. the highest ranking uniformed officer is the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff (currently, USMC General Joseph Dunford). POTUS is a civilian office, not military. Gen Dwight Eisenhower resigned from his Army position to become civilian POTUS. His official White House portrait shows him in civilian, not military, attire.

Perhaps I should have said "hat" instead of "uniform". At any rate, my point is that Trump doesn't get to exchange "hats" or talk out of two sides of his mouth or put on one theatrical mask for one character and another for another character. He's always President of the United States, and whether he posts from @POTUS or from @realdonaldtrump, he's still speaking as the President of the United States. He should adhere to a higher standard than CNN held Kathy Griffin to. But, I understand that my call for him to be fired is just hopeful hyperbole.

Besides putting pressure on Congress, our best bet of containment is to day in and day out stand in front of the White House, and wherever T goes, and just point and laugh. And stand in front of the Capitol and point and yell "Shame!".

Posting on opinion based social media sites is as close I can come to standing "in front of the White House, and wherever T goes, and just point(ing) and laugh(ing). And stand in front of the Capitol and point and yell "Shame!".

edit on 4-7-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

He's always President of the United States

That indeed is the nature of the job.
There's certainly quite an overlap of @POTUS and @realdonaldtrump; I will have to defer to Congress (Presidential Records Act) and any investigations as to the legal handling of these (21st cen) documents.

But, at the minimum, both accounts do attest to a presidential temperament that is disturbing and dysfunctional. He should NEVER have gotten as far as he did campaigning, let alone lofted to the job of POTUS. There was so much hope he'ld change by his supporters (and the rest of us!) after the election.... ain't gonna happen, no way, no how, there's no grand strategy, no there there.

No one is pure and perfect, but T's personal dysfunction and job ignorance is so extreme, making him totally unsuitable for POTUS, unless we have devolved to an idiocracy..... right now, we have a kakistocracy, "government under the control of a nation's worst or least-qualified citizens". At least Nixon was a civil servant, Trump serves no one but himself. Expecting him to exhibit self-control is like expecting someone with severe diarrhea to hold it .... it ain't gonna happen

Keep up the good fight, windword!

And Happy 4th of July! Hung out my flag this morning, waiting for fireworks

Here is why we celebrate, and part of what makes America exceptional.... the other the Constitution....

Sadly, too many Americans have not valued or used their freedoms wisely. ....“I lived in countries that had no democracy... so I don't find myself in the same luxury as you do. You grew up in freedom, and you can spit on freedom because you don't know what it is not to have freedom. I know there are many things wrong with America, and I know that there are many things wrong with Americans, but I still believe it’s the best nation in the world.”
― Ayaan Hirsi Ali

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32 >>

join