It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump tweets himself bashing CNN in a violent brutal manner

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: windword

What?

I'm pretty confident President Trump is exercising his right of free speech.

President Trump is NOT a private citizen, he's the Head of State and the Commander in Chief. At no time is Donald Trump NOT the President of the United States. The President of United States is THE GOVERNMENT! The government doesn't have free speech, it's citizens do. The government is charged with protecting free speech, not threatening it with violence.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

He has one allegiance, himself. The words, deeds, EO's of the President of the United States matter. He has everything at his disposal and could lead us better. I got mine and don't have to work and plan in this chaos and will help my family through it.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Every citizen has freedom of speech.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

What?

President Trump is NOT a private citizen, he's the Head of State and the Commander in Chief. At no time is Donald Trump NOT the President of the United States. The President of United States is THE GOVERNMENT! The government doesn't have free speech, it's citizens do. The government is charged with protecting free speech, not threatening it with violence.

hahahahaha
so it is daft then
thanks
no more samples needed from you

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

But the government doesn't, and President Trump IS THE GOVERNMENT. He is NOT a private citizen. What he says, tweets and signs goes into the official presidential records and eventually into his Presidential Library. His words belong to The People.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
can't the owner of twitter simply bar trump's twitter account, it is a business after all....problem solved

Yes he can.
Think he will...I mean with that First Amendment thingy and all?

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

can't the owner of twitter simply bar trump's twitter account, it is a business after all....problem solved

What problem would that solve?
The problem of free speech?

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Only the @potus account are archived. Teachers are also government employees. They sure have free speech.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Ye, Its pretty squishy, really good opportunist, hit an run tactics, no different then the rambling drunk at the local bar.

Only furture acknowledgment of Trumps impressive ability to draw out the stupidity in people. Never ceases to amaze me.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
The purpose of free speech is to have everyone hold everyone else accountable. If CNN does a bad job on the president, of course, the president has the right to use free speech to bash CNN. The media is not king. The president is not king. No one is king in America. Everyone equal under the law.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Trump is 'Doubling Down' on CNN Fake News...like TWO Scoops of Ice Cream.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Yes he can.

Twitter is a private business and can do whatever the hell it pleases in regard to its platform.

Just as the First Amendment doesn't apply to ATS.
edit on 10Sun, 02 Jul 2017 10:06:09 -0500America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago7 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
CNN statement in response to Trump

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Greven

Twitter can be sued. They don't want to be sued.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
hahahhaha hilarious.. trump is a world class troll..... one tweet.. and he has twitter losers all fired up, people making 10+ triggered tweets each

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
The purpose of free speech is to have everyone hold everyone else accountable. If CNN does a bad job on the president, of course, the president has the right to use free speech to bash CNN. The media is not king. The president is not king. No one is king in America. Everyone equal under the law.

Exactly.

And i love that it is the case in my country.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
LMAO. Own it, Sir, own it.

The American people have been made a mockery of since Eisenhower ceded the President's power to the, ahem, "national security state."

The rest of the world has known what we are for some time. The time is already passed to feel embarrassment. Word.

So, heck yes, Agent Orange, whip out the jammy and take no prisoners. Let the chips fall where they may. Trump: 1 Very Fake News: 0

Looks like their regular run of the mill distraction to keep us numb to the fact that he's actually part of the deep state and to forget the rides on the Lolita Express he took with Jeffrey Epstein.

WTF is wrong with you people.

"Trump admin says Syria planning chemical attack"

Things have changed so much...yawn...go back to sleep.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

What?

Do you really believe he is threatening free speech by posting a silly video?

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs
a reply to: allsee4eye

Is this real life?

2016 and 17 ...

I think i got off on the wrong floor.

Joe rogan makes a lot of good points. Too bad he didn't run for president. I'd vote for Rogan. Joe Rogan/Dwayne Johnson 2020!

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greven

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Yes he can.

Twitter is a private business and can do whatever the hell it pleases in regard to its platform.

Just as the First Amendment doesn't apply to ATS.

Duh but how does it make twiter look?
How would ats look if it arbitraily banned members?

You lose people you lose market share you lose money.

Pretty simple equation for why a platform thats only purpose is for people to talk, would not want to be seen not letting people talk..

Get it?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join