It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump tweets himself bashing CNN in a violent brutal manner

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: Gothmog

I thought he was elected to improve your life after 8 yrs of Obama. This is it? This is what he thinks about all night?

Dont worry . Trump is bringing about a Great America again . And having fun doing it.
Apparently some folks dont want America to rise back from the cesspool Obama shoved us in
Actually a few Admins contributed.
And its ok . I was like you once . For many years. You will eventually snap into knowledge and back into reality soon
I did .
From an old "Liberal Tree Hugging Hippie

edit on 7/3/17 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

Good old "violence"! Sometimes it is the only thing people understand. I totally understood it! You however, apparently did not. .... I shall pray for you and your people. And if I should ever walk into your camp. I hope to god, you have more than this to offer for friendship.... Because it's not looking well for you. My friend.😐

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Why dont you trumptards just post the real clip on drumpf on WWF, yea your president, your alpha male god, your insecure drama queen in charge. Good times.
oh poor libtard, pretty triggered over a scripted event, wait to go smart guy.

Oh poor trumptard, i never voted liberal, but dont let that stop you from defending your clown in chief till the bitter end lol.

Guaranteed you voted liberal...lol

You saying you voted for Harper??

Bwahhahaha!!

Well, theres the green party, the npd, independants, so yea no i never voted for harper or any liberal, but hey dont let that stop you from doubling down on stupid.

edit on 3-7-2017 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

If Shakespeare in the Park is Art, then so is WWE with Trump acting out on CGI, CNN heads. You don't really believe that WWE matches are anything but staged action dramas, do you?? Trump is correct, he's a Modern President, and probably the answer to HRC's montage of old White Men, in her glass ceiling campaign's clips.

Girlies standing beneath glass ceilings shouldn't throw things up in the air, to break them into shards.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
a reply to: matafuchs

My opinion is that I wouldnt trust my child with him, I do NOT want my child looking up to him as our president and I most certainly do NOT want my child acting like him.

Would you?

However, pretend like im not just talking about putting him in charge of my child, its the whole United States of America...

See where its different than random c-list stars and hollywood?

and yes, he should act classy...like Obama, however he lacks class so its hard for him.

Delta is ready when you are.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

originally posted by: GeisterFahrer

originally posted by: knoxie

Did you know that the Liberal left holds the same values Adolf Hitler and the Nazi party held?

He demonized the Jews just like the left is demonizing Republicans and Trump supporters. He also believed in universal healthcare and gun control.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

I've got a HUGE family, half conservative and half liberal and we get along just fine.

I think conservatives like yourself who hate every liberal with such vitriol are unhappy, jealous.. something else going on. you didn't get the pretty girl or the good job did you? it kills you that the dude with the skinny jeans and the man bun did. lol grow up!

Wrong on all counts. I have a great job and a beautiful wife.

Do you know how I can tell you are a liberal? you are making a rush to judgement as well as trying to psychoanalyze me. This may come as a surprise to someone like you (who thinks they are smarter than everyone else) but people absolutely despise that.

it's a completely natural reaction. There is nothing abnormal about my absolute hatred of liberals. They are scum of the earth.

This is classic! This needs to pinned to the boards as an example of stupidity.

Claiming you know someone is a liberal because they rushed to judge and analyse you. *cough* you just rushed to judge and analyse them... closet liberal?

Guess you were projecting, you must be despised by everyone and said scum of the earth.

Best post i've seen all day, mugged himself.

Oh look, another whining liberal rushing to judgement.

Just a word to the wise... when you tried to dogpile Trump, it just made him stronger.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

originally posted by: knoxie

Did you know that the Liberal left holds the same values Adolf Hitler and the Nazi party held?

He demonized the Jews just like the left is demonizing Republicans and Trump supporters. He also believed in universal healthcare and gun control.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

I've got a HUGE family, half conservative and half liberal and we get along just fine.

I think conservatives like yourself who hate every liberal with such vitriol are unhappy, jealous.. something else going on. you didn't get the pretty girl or the good job did you? it kills you that the dude with the skinny jeans and the man bun did. lol grow up!

Wrong on all counts. I have a great job and a beautiful wife.

Do you know how I can tell you are a liberal? you are making a rush to judgement as well as trying to psychoanalyze me. This may come as a surprise to someone like you (who thinks they are smarter than everyone else) but people absolutely despise that.

it's a completely natural reaction. There is nothing abnormal about my absolute hatred of liberals. They are scum of the earth.

i feel sorry for your wife and your kids (if you have any) and you

Really?

I feel sorry for you and the rest of the liberals on the forum. Trump absolutely kicked your collective @sses, and all thelies you have propagated about him and his family are just making you look absolutely insane. But .. I also have to thank you too ... you are solidifying his 2nd term of office.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Impeach Harry Truman!

Truman wrote the above threatening letter on WH stationary to the WAPO's music critic after he wrote this negative review about Harry's daughter, Margaret's, singing:

"Miss Truman is a unique American phenomenon with a pleasant voice of little size and fair quality � (she) cannot sing very well is flat a good deal of the time�more last night than at any time we have heard her in past years � has not improved in the years we have heard her � (and) still cannot sing with anything approaching professional finish."

www.trumanlibrary.org...
edit on 3-7-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Let's not forget the violence propagated by antifa (the liberal lefties) at Berkeley.

and the swift repercussion of them instigating violence was that they were beat back - violently.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: GeisterFahrer

LOL. Quite the god complex Trump got and Trumpkins all worship him.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: GeisterFahrer

may he reign supreme

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

He is dreamy.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Just W O W...

You really DON'T know anything at all about the Bill of Rights, do you?

You must not live in the U.S.

...if you do, you just got a big ol' "F" in basic Civics

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Also, are you going to be making threads for every single tweet he makes?

Why Not? That is a great idea. Trump should probably have his own Forum. He owns the discussions on ATS.

We just can't stop making, or replying to, threads about him. People have given him all the attention he has ever craved and more so. And in my humble opinion he probably deserves every bit of it. We finally get to see a President respond to some people the only way they can understand him, by acting just like them. We have a President not afraid to play the same game as his frienemies. Could you imagine if Trump actually came to ATS and roasted people in the Mud Pit?
edit on 4-7-2017 by 3daysgone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Precision66

Here is what Trump is doing. He is showing the media that they are not the only one's that can incite violence. The media has incited more violence toward this President more so than any other President. To the extent that someone with a gun, decided it was a good idea to try and kill members of the GOP. Now that Trump has sent this message they want to act like no, no, no, we do not want you to play our game. lol. They should be scared sh!tless. I mean if you play dirty, don't blame your opponent for doing the same thing. That is just being stupid. They placed him in danger, so he returned the favor.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   

lol. I would have to disagree with that. I think Trump shows the complex of being the most powerful man in the World, which would not be misleading, he is the most Powerful man in the World.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: dasman888

Please explain to me how the US Government has the right of Free Speech. Please explain to me how the President of the United States isn't the representative and the voice of the US Government.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

lol. I would have to disagree with that. I think Trump shows the complex of being the most powerful man in the World, which would not be misleading, he is the most Powerful man in the World.

Thanks for proving my point.

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join