It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump tweets himself bashing CNN in a violent brutal manner

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

An opinion..You have an opinion. I don't think people like Maxine Waters should be in office...or Nancy Pelosi. However, they are opinions also.

What is horrible is that you think it is ok for other people to do this to the POTUS but he cannot say anything back. What should be do to the media? Bow like that pussy Obama?

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

My opinion is that I wouldnt trust my child with him, I do NOT want my child looking up to him as our president and I most certainly do NOT want my child acting like him.

Would you?

However, pretend like im not just talking about putting him in charge of my child, its the whole United States of America...

See where its different than random c-list stars and hollywood?

and yes, he should act classy...like Obama, however he lacks class so its hard for him.

edit on 3-7-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

you still get participation trophies dont you

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

I would trust my kids with him. Does that now make me a bad dad? Crazy? I will not apologize for the fact I voted for him and the administration he would bring.

My 11 year old thought it was funny. He did not see hate. Hate is what people are making it. Comedy is what I see....

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Intellectual honesty??? Maybe you should look yourself in the mirror! You're delusional to ignore what has come out of the horses mouth. I guess what Trump said just under a year ago doesn't define his character, lol. What a stupid statement, just ignore all the crap that has come out of your messiah's mouth. He just recently tweeted a personal attack on a female and male news anchor! You are the same type of people who labeled Bernie Sanders a communist, yet you justify Trump's attack on the media as being fake! Let's just have an authoritarian/communistic kind of media that only reports on issues that benefit and praise your POTUS! Sounds like you would rather have a North Korean type of media.

You're also the same people that argue for gun rights and the protection of the 2nd amendment. Yet you're attacking the 1st amendment which is the corner stone of a free society. Calling every criticism about Trump as being fake news is not only stupid and ignorant, it's dangerous! How is showing a recorded video of Trump saying one thing and than another video saying the exact opposite "fake news?" Sure the media doesn't always get it right, but when it walks like a duck, talks likes a duck, I'm sorry to break it to you, but it's a duck!

You're so wrapped up in party loyalty you don't even notice the 800lb gorilla in the room. Lets face reality, this egotistical billionaire has taken you and many other die hard Trump supporters for a ride. If you can't identify an Idiot who is as big as life, if you can't honestly point out the idiocracy, childish behavior, attacks on women, blatant lies and his narcissistic behavior than there's really no reason to carry on an "intelligent" conversation with you. No POTUS affiliated with any party doesn't possess faults or make terrible political decisions.

I have stated in many posts, there were some issues I can agree with Trump on. However, this thin skinned POTUS, has in my view has serious mental issues which raises a lot of red flags. He's become a pied piper for Americans who don't like the political establishment but has clouded their basic sense of logic and reality. I would love to see an intelligent non-establishment POTUS, someone who truly represents the middle class and can relate to the struggles of everyday Americans. Trump certainly is not that guy and you and many others need to wake up and smell the roses.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Actually, a POTUS, as a citizen, does not give up a Constitutional right (ex free speech) while holding a public office.

"Congress shall make no law...abridging freedom of speech.”; however, this page gives examples of what is or is not included in free speech. Also, it is true that enlisted personnel generally have the same rights as non-uniformed citizens, but Congress has the right to regulate our armed forces; and there some regulations re free speech.

Re Trump. Not all T voters were authoritarian, but indeed right wing authoritarian followers certainly are attracted to him, and John Dean from 2006!

Authoritarian aggression, according to Altermeyer, is "a predisposition to cause harm to" others when such behavior is believed to be sanctioned by an authority.

"sanctioned by authority".... that is what T does, sanctions aggressive, thuggish, boorish behavior.

Our Founding Leaders placed our form of democracy in our hands, warned us about devolving into factions, but I do not believe they could imagine future Americans electing a narcissistic sociopath conman. These leaders were from the American Age of Enlightenment, and I believe there was an assumption that America was a great experiment produced from Enlightenment and rationality, the American exceptionalism, and had a good chance to remain rational and exceptional.

Well, in all honesty, it is by the specific election rules that T was elected, not by the popular vote, and IMO foreign meddling tipped the scales. Nonetheless, we finally have a black loafered thug.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   
If you haven't seen this CNN clip with Alisyn Camerota and Rep. Scott Taylor (R-VA) it is worth taking the time.

Taylor basically tells CNN that they are falling for Trumps trolling and that they need to start reporting real news instead of playing into Trumps hands.

Camerota's face admits he is right, even though she pathetically still tries to pursue the CNN agenda.

Spot on Rep. Taylor

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: desert

The more I thought about it, I came to realize that T himself is a right wing authoritarian follower. Besides his love for Putin etal dictators, the CNN tweet gif came from a boorish right winger

“Holy #!! I wake up and have my morning coffee and who retweets my #post but the MAGA EMPORER himself!!!” HanAssholeSolo responded to the news

The ... user has not only written anti-Semitic posts but also dozens of Islamophobic ones as well. In one post the user describes a desire to stab Muslims in the neck. Other expletive laden posts express fears of black people, calling African Americans the N-word.

Newsweek

Ok, T is definitely a follower of right wing aggression. It DOES take one to know one. Trump, the right wing authoritarian leader/follower.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
As I read the 'debates' in threads like these I always get the picture in my mind of the devide between the two sides looking like this.
On one side you have people that were brought up "old school", where best of friends enjoy talking to each other like this.

Nobody would dare take offense, and if you did you would be viewed as a pussy.

Then we have the modern perpetually offended group. They try to live by the current PC etiquette, and take offense at those who could really care less about people who CHOOSE to be offended by their perceived etiquette failures.

Like this clip of Melissa Harris Perry, where she equates "hard work" with slavery.
Just one example of those who look for reasons to be offended, but it should help you understand the contrast between these groups of people.

Add to this, turning being offended into propaganda for a political agenda pushed by the media, and you get one side laughing and shaking their heads at the easily offended, and the other side outraged and appalled that their feelings are dismissed.

With the MSM pushing the agenda of division, and many from both sides going all in with the 'programming', I fail to see the divide being healed any time soon.

So sit back and enjoy the $h!t show.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
CNN have gone full retard...
...one of their correspondents today used an ADL statement to suggest Trump's posting of the video was linked to racism, bigotry, violence and anti-semitism.

Oh dear.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
If you haven't seen this CNN clip with Alisyn Camerota and Rep. Scott Taylor (R-VA) it is worth taking the time.

Taylor basically tells CNN that they are falling for Trumps trolling and that they need to start reporting real news instead of playing into Trumps hands.

Camerota's face admits he is right, even though she pathetically still tries to pursue the CNN agenda.

Spot on Rep. Taylor

He is spot on and she looked like the idiot she is.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

Oh get over yourself. it's about #ing time that a conservative stopped bending over and taking it in the ass from the left/ media. Don't like it? Then decry against it when the left does it too.

Jaden

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

I would trust my kids with him. Does that now make me a bad dad? Crazy? I will not apologize for the fact I voted for him and the administration he would bring.

My 11 year old thought it was funny. He did not see hate. Hate is what people are making it. Comedy is what I see....

Pity we voted for a supposed leader of the free world, not a comedian. Or an egomaniac, or a drama-queen, or an overly-sensitive, thin-skinned POTUS. But that's what we got.

I didn't really care for the accomplishments of Obama, but I still respected him more than Trump. I think it's funny how Obama would take something like attacking Syria before Congress, who said.. don't get involved. And all of you folks who now follow Trump like a flock of sheep, know you would have bashed Obama if he had just acted on his own without addressing Congress. But now he is a pussy? Having a modicum of tact, political savvy, and respect for other nations and their leaders doesn't equate to pussy. Trump is a bully, however. Which you folks mistake for bravery or strength.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
...one of their correspondents today used an ADL statement to suggest Trump's posting of the video was linked to racism, bigotry, violence and anti-semitism.

Oh dear.

nah, they are just getting down to the level of FOX NEWS....doesn't sound good when it's coming from the other side now does it......oh yeah I forgot the tag line.....did you get "triggered" and start to "whine"

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Technically it was a clothesline, NOT a body-slam.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

Oh dear.

nah, they are just getting down to the level of FOX NEWS....doesn't sound good when it's coming from the other side now does it......oh yeah I forgot the tag line.....did you get "triggered" and start to "whine"

That's what's so ironic, hypocritical, and sad: we had eight years of Fox doing the same thing, constantly spewing fake accusations, manufactured controversy, and vitriol against Obama, which was justified because he was a democrat, but now that the shoe is on the other foot, now that it's CNN and it's against a Republican president, it's suddenly a real and inflammatory problem and there is once again an uproar..

Conversely, during Bush's presidency, we had Fox constantly cry how the criticism of the president by the left undermines the troops and the country and was completely unwarranted and unpatriotic, yet they turn around and did the same thing with Obama—for eight years.

Hypocrites, the lot of them.

Anyone who plays this partisan game with blinders on is part of the problem.

Some do it intentionally, some are just plain stupid and hypocritical.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

and yes, he should act classy...like Obama, however he lacks class so its hard for him.

Obama acted classy, as he intentionally weakened the USA in servitude of Globalism. Trump acts without class, as he attempts to rebuild and strengthen the country. I know which I prefer.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

originally posted by: jimmyx

Oh dear.

That's what's so ironic, hypocritical, and sad: we had eight years of Fox doing the same thing, constantly spewing fake accusations, manufactured controversy, and vitriol against Obama, which was justified because he was a democrat, but now that the shoe is on the other foot, now that it's CNN and it's against a Republican president, it's suddenly a real and inflammatory problem and there is once again an uproar..

Conversely, during Bush's presidency, we had Fox constantly cry how the criticism of the president by the left undermines the troops and the country and was completely unwarranted and unpatriotic, yet they turn around and did the same thing with Obama—for eight years.

Hypocrites, the lot of them.

Anyone who plays this partisan game with blinders on is part of the problem.

Some do it intentionally, some are just plain stupid and hypocritical.

jeez, I would much rather see a republican, like Kasich or Portman, who have experience and wisdom, than this clown

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

Well said. Obama's outward appearance was classy. But was it really classy to use the irs to target political opposition? Was it classy to politicize mass shootings? Was it classy to put weapons in the hands of drug cartels? Was it classy to demonize the police at every opportunity?

He used eloquence to mask just how awful his actions were.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Of course you would because then we wouldn't be seeing illegal immigration crater. We wouldn't see a travel ban. We wouldn't see an obamacare repeal. We wouldn't see the MSM being exposed at the highest levels. We wouldn't see regulations being slashed. We wouldn't see hiring freezes in the federal government.

Of course you'd like a regular republican, they're basically democrats.

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join