It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump tweets himself bashing CNN in a violent brutal manner

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: Gothmog

I see a lot of proof Trump is absolutely ridiculing the Looney Toons Left...

I see a lot of proof that Trump is taking his cues from Loony Toons cartoons, like he just got a package from ACME. Look out below!

I would rather say this is more like a Marvel or DC Comics, Gotham City Style or similar. Not Loony Toons. But that might be just me

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

They had no problem with Obama joking about droning a Jonas brother.

Who's "They"? Obama did not get away with his comment. He got called out, even by his own party. It was as unacceptable is Trump's "Beat Down of CNN" GIF.

And then you have the media, who have not only called for violence against trump and his family and staff repeatedly, but demurred about discussing it.

What media outlet has called for" violence against trump and his family and staff repeatedly"? ...and then didn't talk about it? That doesn't even make sense!

Remember, " we have more important things to discuss than Kathy griffin!"

Kathy Griffin is not the media, she's a "Shock Jock" comedian. Make up your mind. Do you want the media to cover that kind of publicity stunt BS, or not?

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I just want to say that I am perfectly fine with Trump's tweet. I am an American voter and I thought it was hilarious.

Oh yeah, and I am also glad that Obama is no longer POTUS, and very happy that Hillary never got the chance.
edit on 3-7-2017 by GeisterFahrer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

Also the Jonas Brothers droning was made in complete jest with a smile on his face the whole time, his daughters love them, it was cute and innocent...the trump/cnn came from a place inside trump with furor, venom and hate. Although it could be seen as a "joke", it is obvious that he dislikes the media and is a man-child.

there is absolutely NO comparison.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Was that before or after Lindsay Graham had this to say about fellow Republican Ted Cruz

"If you killed Ted Cruz on the floor of the Senate, and the trial was in the Senate, nobody could convict you." 2-2016

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
a reply to: windword

Also the Jonas Brothers droning was made in complete jest with a smile on his face the whole time, his daughters love them, it was cute and innocent...the trump/cnn came from a place inside trump with furor, venom and hate. Although it could be seen as a "joke", it is obvious that he dislikes the media and is a man-child.

there is absolutely NO comparison.

You obviously have evidence that can impeach Trump. better get busy!!

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I have a general question !!

About the pro and contra Trump factions, and also the neutrals if they exist. I'm not American, neither have I been to the States.

Is this kind of non comunication between the factions, the ideological trench-warfare, the bitching on the ATS board representative for US societies daily community life ?
If so, I sure think you should come to senses or you will end up in a bloody civil war.

Thanks for the insight

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: alexpmi

About the pro and contra Trump factions, and also the neutrals if they exist. I'm not American, neither have I been to the States.

Is this kind of non comunication between the factions, the ideological trench-warfare, the bitching on the ATS board representative for US societies daily community life ?
If so, I sure think you should come to senses or you will end up in a bloody civil war.

Thanks for the insight

We were in a bloodless Civil War when Obama was POTUS. However, as you can see by the 2016 electorate map, we have been successful at pushing the liberals out to the sea.

"We' Americans do not want them here. They are NOT welcome.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: alexpmi

In real life i have many friends who are trump supporters. There are many good people who are trump supporters. We can get along great, just dont bring up politics.

However, there is a closer inner circle that I like to build and if you are a bigot (usually a trump supporters are)...then they get automatically bounced.

But Im still very very nice to them and they are to me.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: GeisterFahrer

Thanks for the insight

We were in a bloodless Civil War when Obama was POTUS. However, as you can see by the 2016 electorate map, we have been successful at pushing the liberals out to the sea.

Alexpmi, I probably would want to steer clear all together with people like this and its sad to know there are many more people out there like this than what I originally thought

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I am openly NOT nice to liberals. They like to label people they do not agree with as racist homophobic bigots in an attempt to shut down honest and open discourse.

in case you haven't noticed, their tactics failed miserably.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

I am openly NOT nice to liberals. They like to label people they do not agree with as racist homophobic bigots in an attempt to shut down honest and open discourse.

so you just go around and yell absurdities at people you think are liberals...just spewing your hate everywhere?

didnt your mother ever tell you if you cant say anything nice then dont say anything at all?

people call you a bigot probably bc you ARE a bigot. If you dont like it, then do something about it. Dont just spew venom and hatred.
edit on 3-7-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   

so you just go around and yell absurdities at people you think are liberals...just spewing your hate everywhere?

didnt your mother ever tell you if you cant say anything nice then dont say anything at all?

people call you a bigot probably bc you ARE a bigot. If you dont like it, then do something about it.

You are the only one spewing ignorance and hate. your post is a stellar example of why I am not nice to liberals.

oh, and you can go copulate yourself.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: GeisterFahrer

look crazy person on the internet...i dont even know you but I hope you the best. Please quit being so negative and own up to your mistakes. Maybe smile and smell the flowers...give someone a compliment. It not only makes them feel good but also yourself.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

I am openly NOT nice to liberals.

Do you do this in the real, public day-to-day world, or only online?

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Thanks for the insight

Alexpmi, I probably would want to steer clear all together with people like this and its sad to know there are many more people out there like this than what I originally thought

I don't know, thats not a solution. It's just that it seems to me that everything is pitch black or bright white. Nothing in between, not even an inch to talk or discuss anything rationally. Hatred and objections all the way. This being the base of the number one democracy power of the so called civilised world seems to be or is more than frightining....

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

I am openly NOT nice to liberals.

Do you do this in the real, public day-to-day world, or only online?

I do this in the real world baby

I voted for Trump in the real world too.

The Founding Fathers of my country were not very "nice" when they had to make a stand.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Well, like i said before, I am very nice to trump supporters and they are to me, im even friends with some.

I just dont want them in my "inner circle" of friends.

Everyone should steer clear of crazies like some of the posters here who dart hate and venom at anyone who thinks differently than themselves.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

in case you haven't noticed, their tactics failed miserably.

boo hoo.

someone called you a racist homophobic bigot so now ALL liberals do that. see how f##king stupid that is. good lord, grow up.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Well, like i said before, I am very nice to trump supporters and they are to me, im even friends with some.

I just dont want them in my "inner circle" of friends.

Everyone should steer clear of crazies like some of the posters here who dart hate and venom at anyone who thinks differently than themselves.

So, in other words, you lie through your teeth to them ... just like the lying media.

let that sink in a little bit.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join