It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump tweets himself bashing CNN in a violent brutal manner

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I finally watched the video that President Trump tweeted this morning. It's nothing but a doctored version of Trump wrestling with WWE's Vince McMahon a few years ago. (See below)

The liberal media must be reaching their limit for being exposed as dirt bags. Good!

Do you think you suddenly cracked the case?

Did you think people actually thought Trump had a attacked a real life man with CNN written on their face?

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

Did you think people actually thought Trump had a attacked a real life man with CNN written on their face?

only the ones influenced by the russians

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

originally posted by: carewemust
I finally watched the video that President Trump tweeted this morning. It's nothing but a doctored version of Trump wrestling with WWE's Vince McMahon a few years ago. (See below)

The liberal media must be reaching their limit for being exposed as dirt bags. Good!

Do you think you suddenly cracked the case?

Dumb Americans getting dumber

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
Didn't he put ted cruz's head on the same gif last year or so?

Anyone scream about that?

After President Donald Trump shared a meme of him tackling and thrashing a CNN corporate logo - the mainstream media have absolutely lost their minds. Given the excuses made by the fake news media for the political violence directed towards Trump and his supporters - the pearl clutching is as hypocritical as it is precious.

Was he President a year ago? Clown.

Didn't seem to matter to the 9th circuit when they blocked his travel pause on what he said as a candidate, did it?

Actually, they have been treating him as if he was potus for the last 18 months.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Didn't he put ted cruz's head on the same gif last year or so?

Anyone scream about that?

After President Donald Trump shared a meme of him tackling and thrashing a CNN corporate logo - the mainstream media have absolutely lost their minds. Given the excuses made by the fake news media for the political violence directed towards Trump and his supporters - the pearl clutching is as hypocritical as it is precious.

Was he President a year ago? Clown.

Didn't seem to matter to the 9th circuit when they blocked his travel pause on what he said as a candidate, did it?

Actually, they have been treating him as if he was potus for the last 18 months.

They've been treating him as a joke for the last 18 months because that is what he is.

Unfortunately, a lot of Americans fell for his empty rhetoric and fear pandering and oops now we have this sh1tstorm.

From promising to build walls to posting memes... how to troll a country by Donald Trump.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 04:44 AM
link   
This is Trump when everyone told him to not send the tweet.

gifrific.com...
edit on 3-7-2017 by XxXAphroditeXxX because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-7-2017 by XxXAphroditeXxX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I see a lot of proof Trump is absolutely ridiculing the Looney Toons Left...
And the rest of us are having a great laugh about it....

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Yep.
He made them dance pretty good this time.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I thought he was elected to improve your life after 8 yrs of Obama. This is it? This is what he thinks about all night?

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: riiver

originally posted by: Grambler

Here we go!

Watch people on the left that defended decapitated photos of trump, madonna, depp, plays where trump gets murdered, people suggesting military coups, Chris Matthews suggesting trump execute kushner, huff po calling for the execution of 5th entire administration, celebs like deniro And others threatening to punch the president, magazine covers with crosshairs on trump from the media, the guardian advocating violence against right wing people, and much more.....

Now they crawl out of the woodwork and scream that trumps joke here is advocating violence. - Grambler

Here we go!

Watch people on the left that defended decapitated photos of trump, madonna, depp, plays where trump gets murdered, people suggesting military coups, Chris Matthews suggesting trump execute kushner, huff po calling for the execution of 5th entire administration, celebs like deniro And others threatening to punch the president, magazine covers with crosshairs on trump from the media, the guardian advocating violence against right wing people, and much more.....

Now they crawl out of the woodwork and scream that trumps joke here is advocating violence.

If I could give you a whole galaxy of stars for that comment, I would.

are you kidding? This is the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES!!! The president of the united states...acting like a vicious troll. I dont care what any hollywood star or wannabe star does, all I care about it was the president and his administration does...THEY (not hollywood or amateur play makers) have control over my LIFE!

See the big difference? The hollywood left can be as KARazy and nutZ as they want, however, its unsettling when the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES does not show dignity, patience and thick skin. Our president clearly does not think first before he acts...he may not think at all. I know that he doesnt read at all.

also, if lefty governors, senators, presidents or house representatives acted like this...I as well would be worried and upset with them...however TRUMP, the president of the united states...is the first immature man-child to ever hold office.

Please, pleeeeeeeez do not support this behavior from our president.
edit on 3-7-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Only the sheeple 4-ever-trumpers think this is funny and also seem to think it is only the "lefties".

His own party is becoming very annoyed and speaking out against him.

read this or google "GOP and trumps latest tweets" to find a source you deem worthy

www.vox.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

Only the sheeple 4-ever-trumpers think this is funny and also seem to think it is only the "lefties".

His own party is becoming very annoyed and speaking out against him.

read this or google "GOP and trumps latest tweets" to find a source you deem worthy

www.vox.com...

An article from Vox saying Republicans have 'lined up' that includes quotes from Lindsay Graham, Ben Sasse and Paul Ryan.

The tweet was a bit childish, but quite funny... the reaction is hypocritical from the left and that is probably what Trump wanted.
edit on 3/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

its not funny when its your president doing it.

Its not funny when your president acts childish...not once...but always.

Its just not funny and trump does not have a master plan that no one knows about.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I see a lot of proof that Trump is taking his cues from Loony Toons cartoons, like he just got a package from ACME. Look out below!

edit on 3-7-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Why dont you trumptards just post the real clip on drumpf on WWF, yea your president, your alpha male god, your insecure drama queen in charge. Good times.
oh poor libtard, pretty triggered over a scripted event, wait to go smart guy.

Oh poor trumptard, i never voted liberal, but dont let that stop you from defending your clown in chief till the bitter end lol.

Guaranteed you voted liberal...lol

You saying you voted for Harper??

Bwahhahaha!!

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

His presidential library is going to look like it was pulled together by a child with ADHD and the help of Warner Brothers. Tha tha Tha that's all folks!👏
edit on 732017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Like ATS, Twitter is a private domain and the owners can apply any rules they like.
So freedom of speech is not a given.

Freedom of expression while maintaining respect for others.
If you fail at one you get denied the other.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: Nikola014

This deserves a thread. trump must be melting down over the IMPEACHMENT rally's taking place today. I am curious how many show up. I am not going, but I am glad that people are speaking out.

For those of you on the right they are going to rally too.

Don't feel bad trumpiteers, even Nixon had supporters at the end of his presidency.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OMG ....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"Impeach!'

"Russians!!"

"Vagina Hat!!'

"IMPEACH!!!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHA

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

originally posted by: riiver

originally posted by: Grambler

Here we go!

Now they crawl out of the woodwork and scream that trumps joke here is advocating violence. - Grambler

Here we go!

Now they crawl out of the woodwork and scream that trumps joke here is advocating violence.

If I could give you a whole galaxy of stars for that comment, I would.

are you kidding? This is the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES!!! The president of the united states...acting like a vicious troll. I dont care what any hollywood star or wannabe star does, all I care about it was the president and his administration does...THEY (not hollywood or amateur play makers) have control over my LIFE!

See the big difference? The hollywood left can be as KARazy and nutZ as they want, however, its unsettling when the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES does not show dignity, patience and thick skin. Our president clearly does not think first before he acts...he may not think at all. I know that he doesnt read at all.

also, if lefty governors, senators, presidents or house representatives acted like this...I as well would be worried and upset with them...however TRUMP, the president of the united states...is the first immature man-child to ever hold office.

Please, pleeeeeeeez do not support this behavior from our president.

LOL, don't worry, be happy.

Trump is just having fun, he can't help it if the media just wants to focus on his fun tweets and nothing else.

Did Trump go to president school? Is there a handbook or a film on how to be potus?

Who should he be more like? Name a few people.

It's sad when everyone wants 1 person to be forced do something that no one else has the balls to do.

You know this "higher standard" BS is just an excuse for their own juvenile behaviors, right?

Look how the MSM has you guys all up and arms, it's hilarious. They should focus on his actual policies and deeds but that would take some intellectual integrity and work, on their part.

It's much easier to get a bunch of mental deficients together and shout about impeachment and get paid for it, right?

It's really suspicious the media is accusing Trump of promoting violence against them, when just a little while ago one of their normal fans tried to shoot to death a bunch of GOP'ers.

I think it's because they are scared crapless someone might try to shoot them to death a la charlie hebdo, because Trump made a funny gif.
Play the victim, yay.

Maybe if they stopped being idiots and liars they wouldn't have to fear for their pathetic loser lives, trapped in their own paranoia.

But they are probably lying about that too.

edit on 7 3 2017 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
This was one of the greatest Tweets in the history of Twitter. I don't like Trump's personal attacks of individuals (like irrelevant Mika from MSNBC), but Tweets about the Fake News, and more importantly his Agenda, are certainly welcome additions to political discourse, in my opinion.

I agree.

I am losing it going through this thread. The amount of people going hysterical is unbelievable.

They had no problem with Obama joking about droning a Jonas brother. But this is the end of democracy, the next Isis (my favorite), and deserves impeachment.

And then you have the media, who have not only called for violence against trump and his family and staff repeatedly, but demurred about discussing it.

Remember, " we have more important things to discuss than Kathy griffin!"

Yet two full days of coverage of a silly wrestling gif.

It illustrates not oy does a huge section of the left have no humor and are hypocrites, but that they are solely focused on destroying trump and not issues.

Who cares if Obama and Hillary and bush and Bill Clinton started wars and killed innocent people left and right, who cares about unmasking of Americans by Obama and the erosion of the 4th amenedment.

We need more focus on ice cream consumption, Russian pee hookers, and of course wrestli,g gifs.
edit on 3-7-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join