It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump tweets himself bashing CNN in a violent brutal manner

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

I've already said the seth rich story is fake news. Also, I didn't post any questions in the post you've linked.
edit on 2-7-2017 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

The political establishment and fake media had become too full of themselves.

They needed to be humiliated... they needed to be trolled.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

You were the victim of real life bullying, yet you approve of this president's repeated attacks on women, making fun of the handicapped, calling other candidates names and people who disagree with him? WOW, I guess bullying is only wrong when it's personally directed at you!

It's been said many times by Donald Trump's fellow classmates, he was a bully in high school and it seems he's never changed. He has no self-control which is evident of his continued tweets after his own party members want him to stop. If he wasn't such a bully, he wouldn't be so divisive and at least try working with the democrats instead of attacking them. He thinks he's smarter than everyone around him, wants continued praise to fill his ego, and goes on temper tantrums when he's criticized. These traits are clear signs of a bully. It's a shame you've turned a blind eye to it. It seems like party loyalty has a convenient way of ignoring poor behavior and stupidity when it's staring you in the face!

I never thought fellow Americans would justify such poor behavior in a president. It's a sad day when Americans can't call out poor behavior and bold face lies which have clearly been video recorded for the world to see.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

So what are you arguing with me about, and why?

edit on 3-7-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Good for Trump.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   
This was one of the greatest Tweets in the history of Twitter. I don't like Trump's personal attacks of individuals (like irrelevant Mika from MSNBC), but Tweets about the Fake News, and more importantly his Agenda, are certainly welcome additions to political discourse, in my opinion.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Iron Shiek takes it..he was a true badass, he will make Trump humble.

edit on 3-7-2017 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

When did I say, or even imply, such?

So until you can show me where I did, I'd suggest not making such accusations, eh?

I have, on more than one occasion, expressed my dislike of the man. I've called him bully, misogynist, I've even stated straight out, I think he's a bit of a creep.

If you choose to interpret that as "approval" well go right ahead, your opinion on such matters mean less than nothing to me.
edit on 7/3/2017 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
a reply to: seagull

You were the victim of real life bullying, yet you approve of this president's repeated attacks on women, making fun of the handicapped, calling other candidates names and people who disagree with him? WOW, I guess bullying is only wrong when it's personally directed at you!

Bejeezus you're still repeating the same weak MSM talking points from one year ago?!?!?

He told Rosie she's a "fat disgusting pig" and the MSM and the liberal masses instantly started exclaiming "Trump calls WOMEN fat disgusting pigs".

It's this kind of BS deceptive demagoguery that helped win him the election. And one year later you're still in here spouting it off like it's July 2016 as if nobody around here is hip to the BS propaganda technique.

Even the handicapped reported mocking has been debunked for about a year now.

How about a little intellectual honesty for a change? Maybe then people might get to where it might be possible for them to take you guys seriously.

Even better, how about you come up with your own material every now and then. Still using the Lyin' MSM's lame o rhetoric no wonder you're all triggered their being wasted by Trump and everyone else these days.
edit on 3-7-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: Konduit

You must be proud to have a Troll in Chief.

You aren't?
Is all the awesome wearing you out?

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Didn't he put ted cruz's head on the same gif last year or so?

Anyone scream about that?

After President Donald Trump shared a meme of him tackling and thrashing a CNN corporate logo - the mainstream media have absolutely lost their minds. Given the excuses made by the fake news media for the political violence directed towards Trump and his supporters - the pearl clutching is as hypocritical as it is precious.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: Konduit

You must be proud to have a Troll in Chief.

You aren't?
Is all the awesome wearing you out?

I am in awe of a master of trolls that trolls even you.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Here we go!

Watch people on the left that defended decapitated photos of trump, madonna, depp, plays where trump gets murdered, people suggesting military coups, Chris Matthews suggesting trump execute kushner, huff po calling for the execution of 5th entire administration, celebs like deniro And others threatening to punch the president, magazine covers with crosshairs on trump from the media, the guardian advocating violence against right wing people, and much more.....

Now they crawl out of the woodwork and scream that trumps joke here is advocating violence.

If I could give you a whole galaxy of stars for that comment, I would.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I finally watched the video that President Trump tweeted this morning. It's nothing but a doctored version of Trump wrestling with WWE's Vince McMahon a few years ago. (See below)

The liberal media must be reaching their limit for being exposed as dirt bags. Good!

edit on 7/3/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

He bitch slaps even you.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

That would be an honor. Better him than you, LOL.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
Deleted

If you have to delete your own posts then they must be FAKE!

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

After President Donald Trump shared a meme of him tackling and thrashing a CNN corporate logo - the mainstream media have absolutely lost their minds. Given the excuses made by the fake news media for the political violence directed towards Trump and his supporters - the pearl clutching is as hypocritical as it is precious.

Was he President a year ago? Clown.

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join