It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump tweets himself bashing CNN in a violent brutal manner

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

I just saw the headline and thought to myself...

"I better head to ATS for this one"

At least he's keeping up with his tweet quota while he MAGAs
edit on 2-7-2017 by Mikehawk because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

THIS is how the president chooses to mark Independence Day?...... Trashing the First Amendment and encouraging violence against Free Speech!

Tsk Tsk

Pretty sure it isn't Independence Day yet....

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

If we're going to be stuck looking at an Ruling Establishment stooge it might as well be one that's at least some semblance of entertaining.

Unless you want revolt. Of the misguided variety no less (we're still so far from The People understanding as one our real source problems).

Th jury still out on if Trump is an Ruling Establishment stooge...

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Why dont you trumptards just post the real clip on drumpf on WWF, yea your president, your alpha male god, your insecure drama queen in charge. Good times.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Lol, censoring free speech? Yeah I know, liberals and their delusional perspective, if it don't agree, shut them down?

Lol, sorry, doesn't work in Trump.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   

I might have voted for Kasich if he'd won the nomination.

OT: If I hadn't come to expect the unexpected, vulgar, immature, strangeness of Trump, I'd be wondering if Baron got a hold of his phone.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

THIS is how the president chooses to mark Independence Day?...... Trashing the First Amendment and encouraging violence against Free Speech!

Tsk Tsk

It's the "Holiday Weekend". I don't know where you are, but there were Fireworks displays here last night, and personal fireworks and barbeque parties all over the place! It's Independence Day Weekend"!

edit on 2-7-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

If only Hitlery or Jeb Bush had won... one can dream. They should have been on the same ticket woohoo!

Wow, that's a LOT of "Loser" right there. Remember how the Bush Crime Family & the Clinton Crime Family came together to hold hands and mourn the Trump Presidency? What more does one need to understand that a wicked deep state of ol' pally pals exists? Or that Trump is a hated and feared outsider? The fear is palpable and telling.

You have to be a lil' crazy and a competitive fighter to step in that ring and continue punching. And, punching to effect I might add. Trump, so far, has a good chin and a wicked left. CNN, not so much.

+16 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

What?

I'm pretty confident President Trump is exercising his right of free speech.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Why dont you trumptards just post the real clip on drumpf on WWF, yea your president, your alpha male god, your insecure drama queen in charge. Good times.
oh poor libtard, pretty triggered over a scripted event, wait to go smart guy.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Sarah Huckabee Sanders will have to retract her no endorsement of violence point.

Last week, when Trump tweeted a personal attack against female MSNBC host Mika Brzezinski - he accused her of having a face lift and being low IQ - the White House's Sarah Huckabee Sanders was forced to defend the president's tweets. "The president in no way, form, or fashion has ever encouraged any form of violence," she said in a press briefing.

thehill.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

Oh poor trumptard, i never voted liberal, but dont let that stop you from defending your clown in chief till the bitter end lol.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Tsk Tsk

d

It's the "Holiday Weekend". I don't know where you are, but there were Fireworks displays here last night, and personal fireworks and barbeque parties all over the place! It's Independence Day Weekend"!

I can't find better way to celebrate the forth then a, gif of our president beating up the curropt news network. It's a joke its ok to laugh

Unless you only get your news from CNN....

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

Oh poor trumptard, i never voted liberal, but dont let that stop you from defending your clown in chief till the bitter end lol.

Oh you know it won't my dimwitted friend from the north, the only clown here is you pitching your two maple leaves in...for what?

Sure you didn't vote liberal.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

That "thing" didn't vote, as it's from canada.

I have to admit, I'm surprised it's still not banned after God knows how many insults he has thrown at other members over the past couple of months.
edit on 745k2017Sundayam014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

link   

Tsk Tsk

your post is dated july 2nd.....
are you daft or dishonest ....or both?

link   
a reply to: Nikola014

This deserves a thread. trump must be melting down over the IMPEACHMENT rally's taking place today. I am curious how many show up. I am not going, but I am glad that people are speaking out.

For those of you on the right they are going to rally too.

Don't feel bad trumpiteers, even Nixon had supporters at the end of his presidency.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Everyone knows Wrestling is FAKE.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

The media is not an individual. President Trump is the only President of the United States. He knows everything, can get classified information, and can prove the media and witnesses are the liars. He wants my private information when I have done nothing wrong or illegal. Where is his social security number?

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

That was one of the best things I've ever seen.

You need to get out more.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join