It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump tweets himself bashing CNN in a violent brutal manner

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: Nyiah

Or the media can stop lying. Not sure why you support propaganda disguised as media. RT is even jealous.

You think there wasn't media propaganda for Bush 2? Or Reagan? How far back does that stretch? Now that it's Trump, it's a sin?

Edit: Here's an idea. Do away with Voice Of Enter-Country-Here funding. THAT is a substantially bigger propaganda machine than cable news is.
edit on 7/2/2017 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Or the media can stop lying. Not sure why you support propaganda disguised as media. RT is even jealous.

Why are you still posting? I just exposed you as a fraud. FAKE NEWS. Peddling lies and FAKE NEWS! EXPOSED! BOTCHED FACELIFT.

OCCAMS IS BLEEDING, ASKED ME FOR A PM... I SAID NO!

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Trump has a brand and image he's worked his whole life to create. You're advising him to take the GWB route and let the media define him? To this day most people think GWB is a simpleton. That advice would be detrimental to trumps legacy and to his businesses.

Thank goodness trump doesn't listen to people like you.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

a reply to: SudoNim

More liberal meltdowns rather than face the fact your media sources are mere propaganda tools.

Whereas your media sources are unbiased right? Go back to watching Alex Jones's lizardmen.

Also NOT a FACT as you don't know my media sources. FAKE NEWS. LIAR.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

When you say the media - do you include all mainstream media outlets? How about fake news like InfoWars and/or Breitbarr? FOX?

I didn't think so.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

Trump has a brand and image he's worked his whole life to create. You're advising him to take the GWB route and let the media define him? To this day most people think GWB is a simpleton. That advice would be detrimental to trumps legacy and to his businesses.

Thank goodness trump doesn't listen to people like you.

On some levels, yeah, Bush is a simple guy. On other's he's sly like a fox. Especially when it comes to being as relatable in his gaffs as he was. That's a genius route to work with and not fuss about.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Why does he have to fight the press?
He just needs to behave and the press will have nothing to talk about.

He wants the constant attention so he can blame the press for his failed presidency.

You can't honestly believe that? The press is mostly hardcore liberal, Trump could never Tweet, and he would still be viciously attacked 95% of the time (like the Harvard study found). As for his "failed" Presidency, outside of Healthcare, his Presidency has been tremendous. Supreme Court, TPP, Paris Accord, Illegal Immigration, Energy, Travel Ban etc. Better than most Republicans could have hoped, and he's been in office only 6 months.

Then the goddamn idiot needs to have a week-long retreat with Bush 2 to learn how to roll with it & shrug it TF off like he did. Jesus H Christ, Dubya was raked over the coals in a much less forgiving manner to the point of retardation puns, did you see HIM act like an ape flinging poo back? No, we didn't. It's this distinction right here that IMO, makes Bush 2 a far superior example of presidential material on a person-to-person level.

Trump hasn't done one one-thousandth the amount of damage as Bush, but because Bush acted "Presidential" (whatever the hell that means), you would prefer him to Trump? My God you people have been twisted.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Why does he have to fight the press?
He just needs to behave and the press will have nothing to talk about.

He wants the constant attention so he can blame the press for his failed presidency.

You can't honestly believe that? The press is mostly hardcore liberal, Trump could never Tweet, and he would still be viciously attacked 95% of the time (like the Harvard study found). As for his "failed" Presidency, outside of Healthcare, his Presidency has been tremendous. Supreme Court, TPP, Paris Accord, Illegal Immigration, Energy, Travel Ban etc. Better than most Republicans could have hoped, and he's been in office only 6 months.

Then the goddamn idiot needs to have a week-long retreat with Bush 2 to learn how to roll with it & shrug it TF off like he did. Jesus H Christ, Dubya was raked over the coals in a much less forgiving manner to the point of retardation puns, did you see HIM act like an ape flinging poo back? No, we didn't. It's this distinction right here that IMO, makes Bush 2 a far superior example of presidential material on a person-to-person level.

Trump hasn't done one one-thousandth the amount of damage as Bush, but because Bush acted "Presidential" (whatever the hell that means), you would prefer him to Trump? My God you people have been twisted.

I didn't say s# about anything executive level shenanigans. I said on a person-to-person level. I despise Bush in the POTUS/executive role. As a person, I like him, and would not hesitate to have a cuppa with him if I had the chance.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

So your point is the liberal media has been propaganda for a long time so we should embrace it?

No thanks.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Love the triggered meltdowns.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Good try. Alex Jones ... Swing and a miss. Better luck next time.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

But that's not trumps image. Trumps image is brash and gaudy. He's doing that well.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

So your point is the liberal media has been propaganda for a long time so we should embrace it?

No thanks.

You do realize the government has been feeding propaganda media to other countries under the Voice of media banner for about a century? Why aren't you getting your panties in a wad over that? It's a pretty big deal for the citizenry, but not government? This is what's called a double standard. Explain why one is acceptable, but the other is not.

Edit: Before you say it's not the same because it's going abroad, they feed it to us here, too. It's called, obviously, Voice of America.
edit on 7/2/2017 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

link   

No thanks.

More FAKE NEWS, unbelievable.

Don't like it, don't watch it. Ignore it. No-one said embrace it, go watch your own propaganda. Sound familiar?

Just because your JEALOUS that your TV SHOWS SUCK. Take your FAKE NEWS and LIES somewhere else.

link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

I include Breitbart and Infowars. I don't like Fox but they are the best of a rotten bunch.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Yes. All fake news.

link   

Other countries should fight for real news in their country too.

link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

Fake news was coined by the NYT and Washington Post. They just got exposed as being fake news promoters.

Fake news was coined by Obama when he was pointing out all of the fake facebook sites that literally posted obvious fake news such as "Michelle Obama is a man" and "Hillary is trafficking children at Pizza Hut" that people, yes human beings were believing and sharing and it was spreading like wild fires all over the internet...all fake! And the people behind the fake news were democrats who were taking advantage of these idiot sheeple and making $10,000/mo off of clicks...ads that were being clicked on in the fake news.

The (now rich) democrat was even interviewed claiming he felt responsible for trumps win bc of all of the fake news. IT was not just him that did this, it was many people taking advantage. Facebook was forced to take of the "share" button on the presumed fake news sites so they would not spread.

I was on facebook at the time following all of these fake news sites and calling them out left and right. it was awful. I could not believe how many likes and shares these stories got...all bc it fit their agenda...not bc it was neccessarily true. I remember them saying "why cant i share this meme/story anymore"...I would respond "bc its FAKE NEWS and you cant spread hate anymore"... Finally Obama said something about it...and NPR wrote a story about it.

www.npr.org...

Now, completely opposite of its original meaning...don uses it all the time to try and insult media. Its idioticracy at its finest. And his little trumpiteers are doing the exact same.
edit on 2-7-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-7-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

link   

Oops, there goes his rhetorical question.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Love the triggered meltdowns.

Says the guy who just posted 3 times in a row, triggered right?

Another buzz word... whenever a Trump supporter comes face to face with facts or reality then its SNOWFLAKE, TRIGGERED, FAKE NEWS.

So predictable. I've already exposed you for lying in this thread, no-one can take you serious now.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join