It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump tweets himself bashing CNN in a violent brutal manner

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: redtic

Where has Trump tried to take away their ability to talk or post real news?

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I assume because he uses the tweets to distract from other news/lack of work he's doing.

Create a media storm to hide the fact from his supporters that he won't be building the wall/won't be going after hillary/has no idea what he's doing.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

What about the pages of fake news I sourced you that you refused to talk about?

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

There is no fake news. He's got you brainwashed.
He's a showman. He's playing you.

That's the irony of it all - the "fake news" false narrative is the biggest fake news of all.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

Your post makes no sense. None of that has to do with CNN blasting fake news about Russia.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

CIA run CNN.
Oh that's the topper. That's the post of the day.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Why does he have to fight the press?
He just needs to behave and the press will have nothing to talk about.

He wants the constant attention so he can blame the press for his failed presidency.

You can't honestly believe that? The press is mostly hardcore liberal, Trump could never Tweet, and he would still be viciously attacked 95% of the time (like the Harvard study found). As for his "failed" Presidency, outside of Healthcare, his Presidency has been tremendous. Supreme Court, TPP, Paris Accord, Illegal Immigration, Energy, Travel Ban etc. Better than most Republicans could have hoped, and he's been in office only 6 months.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

The low point is the inability to handle anything that's humorous at the expense of the left or it's organizations.

I had to ignore what Obama was doing to keep my stress levels down. It's not a new phenomenon.

link   

That's not what irony means. Irony is the liberal media creating a talking point called fake news to discredit Trump supporters and it ended up discrediting themselves.

link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Where has Trump tried to take away their ability to talk or post real news?

See just about every press conference..

link   
Trumps biggest success has been engraining the phrase "fake news" into his supporters.

It's his and their cop-out, he can now deny anything and everything behind this umbrella of delusion. What's worse is how his mindless sheep on here have swallowed it whole on here and spew it at every chance.

Catchphrases and wrestling memes, he knows the intelligence level of his supporters well.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Wait, so CNN hasn't been caught pushing fake news over and over, knowing it was fake news?

I think you're confused about who has been brainwashed.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Fake news was coined by the NYT and Washington Post. They just got exposed as being fake news promoters.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy

Why does he have to fight the press?
He just needs to behave and the press will have nothing to talk about.

He wants the constant attention so he can blame the press for his failed presidency.

You can't honestly believe that? The press is mostly hardcore liberal, Trump could never Tweet, and he would still be viciously attacked 95% of the time (like the Harvard study found). As for his "failed" Presidency, outside of Healthcare, his Presidency has been tremendous. Supreme Court, TPP, Paris Accord, Illegal Immigration, Energy, Travel Ban etc. Better than most Republicans could have hoped, and he's been in office only 6 months.

Then the goddamn idiot needs to have a week-long retreat with Bush 2 to learn how to roll with it & shrug it TF off like he did. Jesus H Christ, Dubya was raked over the coals in a much less forgiving manner to the point of retardation puns, did you see HIM act like an ape flinging poo back? No, we didn't. It's this distinction right here that IMO, makes Bush 2 a far superior example of presidential material on a person-to-person level.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

So no examples and he hasn't done what you said. Thanks for admitting that.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

False. Ironically the left coined the term.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

False. Ironically the left coined the term.

Let me respond in a Presidential manner.

Thanks for the history lesson, pretty sure I didn't ask who coined it or even suggest Trump coined it himself. FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS... LIES. I never said he coined it....LIES FAKE NEWS... FRAUD.

edit on 2-7-2017 by SudoNim because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Or the media can stop lying. Not sure why you support propaganda disguised as media. RT is even jealous.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

I dont have twitter so I would not mind at all and actually will be thankful if you create a thread for every tweet he makes...thank you

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

More liberal meltdowns rather than face the fact your media sources are mere propaganda tools.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join