It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump tweets himself bashing CNN in a violent brutal manner

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

LOL. You're pretty entertaining. That's for sure.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

truth is funnier than diction oftentimes.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: vor78
a reply to: redtic

As if the press doesn't hate Trump in equal measure. Both sides of that little feud are equally to blame, and yet both have a first amendment right to criticize the other.

Like I said, maybe its a little immature, but I think the level of butthurt being generated by an edited clip from some stupid pro wrestling event Trump once participated in is absurd in its own right. This looks like a case of the perpetually offended doing what they do best to me.

You know, it's funny - I keep hearing people say "this is Trump being tough", "He's a fighter - when people hit him, he hits back". I don't know about you, but I want my president fighting for the people, not fighting about petty personal crap. A true "tough" president, in my mind, would rise above all the crap that's out there and fight back by doing his job, and doing it well. But like I said - I really don't think he's capable of any of that...

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

LMAO. Keep it up.
Funny that you think Kathy was actually serious. Strange that she is fading into obvilion and we don't even care, even you except when you want to prove a silly point.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Two problems.

1) He IS doing that, the only reason you seem to not know it is because of the press.
2) He has no choice but to fight the press to do 1 because they are making it their goal to undermine him to prevent him from doing 1.

If you want more of #1, then help him with #2 by calling on the media to stop their attacks and fake news and get back to helping to MAGA.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Yeah I agree. Trump should be fighting for us people, not doing this twitter crap, embarrassing America.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

LMAO. Keep it up.
Funny that you think Kathy was actually serious. Strange that she is fading into obvilion and we don't even care, even you except when you want to prove a silly point.

She went too far. It was disgusting. Nugent is about 5% of what she did.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: redtic

You know, it's funny - I keep hearing people say "this is Trump being tough", "He's a fighter - when people hit him, he hits back". I don't know about you, but I want my president fighting for the people, not fighting about petty personal crap.

Just my opinion, but fighting and exposing fake news, biased news, corrupt news, is a fight for The People. Especially with the CIA ran organization of CNN. You probably won't agree, but to me exposing the media's bias is one of the most important fights that needs fighting.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

LMAO. Keep it up.

She went too far. It was disgusting. Nugent is about 5% of what she did.

It's a matter of taste and degree. To you she is worse than Nugent. To me it's not much different from horror movies and I laugh at some horror movies.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy

You know, it's funny - I keep hearing people say "this is Trump being tough", "He's a fighter - when people hit him, he hits back". I don't know about you, but I want my president fighting for the people, not fighting about petty personal crap.

Just my opinion, but fighting and exposing fake news, biased news, corrupt news, is a fight for The People. Especially with the CIA ran organization of CNN. You probably won't agree, but to me exposing the media's bias is one of the most important fights that needs fighting.

So what do you think he should do with CNN? Be careful because Fox News could be next.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

So what do you think he should do with CNN? Be careful because Fox News could be next.

Exactly what he has been doing. I'm certainly not calling for them to be shut down, or censored, or anything like that. Just continue to make them look foolish when they deserve it, The People will then make their own decisions.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

I think Trump should do his job. We are smart enough to discern bias.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Most people aren't as intelligent, or pay as close attention to the media as you. Sometimes they need a Tweet and a GIF to get their attention.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Most people aren't as intelligent, or pay as close attention to the media as you. Sometimes they need a Tweet and a GIF to get their attention.

So it's true that he thinks voters are dumb?

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Holy # snacks...the POTUS is going off the rails.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
can't the owner of twitter simply bar trump's twitter account, it is a business after all....problem solved

Really?

You don't like what he says or how he says it, so you want to prevent him from being able to?

I mean, really?
edit on 2-7-2017 by jadedANDcynical because: Stupid phone does weird auto corrects

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

Well, I will just say this and be done with it!

If Trump is Hitler, and Trump is a fascist, he is sure showing a whole hell of a lot of tolerance to CNN? If posting a MEME sets you lot off as I am seeing in this thread? I think our country has a lot bigger problems to deal with than our President!

link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

Trump is legend, haters gonna hate.
Best president ever!

link   

So it's true that he thinks voters are dumb?

Well, the majority did vote for Hillary, so...

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join