It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump tweets himself bashing CNN in a violent brutal manner

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Every person triggered or upset by this should wear something that says, "I got Trump-trolled".

It's as funny as hell how easily people get upset anymore.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Proof that you will defend the vilest of behavior.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Talk about moving goalposts. You said I had selective outrage, I asked what famous people depicted themselves killing Obama ... let's get back to your post and my reply, and maybe you can answer this time.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

He's obsessed.
It's an itch on his brain.
It makes him a little insane and then he lets loose.
He's a sick puppy.
edit on 722017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
The fact Trump can trigger liberals day after day with a simple tweet is freaking hilarious. Someone has finally made politics interesting.
edit on 2-7-2017 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

You're the one who went apesh!t over Kathy, not me. When I saw the picture I just laughed then saw how much she triggered the right I laughed harder. So chill.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   
He's also not promoting violence. WWE is as fake as CNN. That went over their heads. They sure loved that Trump getting killed/Shakespeare mess in the park though...didn't they? This guy is exposing their hypocrisy daily. I love it.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Talk about moving goalposts. You said I had selective outrage, I asked what famous people depicted themselves killing Obama ... let's get back to your post and my reply, and maybe you can answer this time.

That again? We keep bringing up Ted Nugent and you guys kept ignoring that.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

That's the funniest part, isn't it? He's baiting them, counting on the reaction from his opponents being a massive overreaction, and sure enough, it is.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Who, exactly, is that bullying?

Is it even bullying when it's a corporation, run by, supposedly, adults. Adults who've proven themselves to be rather handy at dishing out the bullying in the past...

Having been the victim of real life bullying as a child, I could were I so inclined, take offense at that portrayal of bullying. But I see no reason to. You're, quite simply, wrong.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

You're the one who went apesh!t over Kathy, not me. When I saw the picture I just laughed then saw how much she triggered the right I laughed harder. So chill.

Had Ted Nugent done the same thing to Obama as Kathy Griffin did, would you have just laughed? Somehow I doubt it, but I could be wrong. Personally, I don't get offended easily at all, but holding a severed head resembling the President, no matter who the President, isn't funny to me. It just reminds me of when ISIS beheads people, like James Foley.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   

You came in during the middle of a conversation and changed to goal posts of the discussion, which revolved around the assertion that media corps in question lost their constitutional protections, due to their behavior. I called that poster out on selective outrage and a bias.

Then, a poster said something about depicting the death of a sitting president as qualifying. I answered that was still a bias line, as it happened to Obama all the time. I never said anything about "famous people and no one cared". That's you moving the goal posts.

I reiterate. CNN nor MSNBC have done anything to which they should lose their constitutional protections against governmental retribution.
edit on 2-7-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: vor78
a reply to: DBCowboy

That's the funniest part, isn't it? He's baiting them, counting on the reaction from his opponents being a massive overreaction, and sure enough, it is.

The selective outrage is glaring.

It's fun to see a political leader with a sense of humor. The media and their supporters having become Trump's dancing monkeys.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ker2010

He's also not promoting violence. WWE is as fake as CNN. That went over their heads. They sure loved that Trump getting killed/Shakespeare mess in the park though...didn't they? This guy is exposing their hypocrisy daily. I love it.

He's genius. Not all are getting it, though.

If you want professionalism, presidential demeanor, information about policies and on-going matters in the White House, informative news about meetings with international leaders in government, business, etc., things that are getting done daily and matters being worked on, go to @POTUS.

@RealDonaldTrump, we get the other stuff...truths being exposed, questions being raised, and conversation with us, The People....and....entertainment!

link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy

Had Ted Nugent done the same thing to Obama as Kathy Griffin did, would you have just laughed? Somehow I doubt it, but I could be wrong. Personally, I don't get offended easily at all, but holding a severed head resembling the President, no matter who the President, isn't funny to me. It just reminds me of when ISIS beheads people, like James Foley.

I wasn't aware of Ted Nugent at that time so I can't tell what my reaction would have been. But it seems that he was serious in his statements. Was Kathy serious? No. The same way I don't take horror movies seriously.

link   
a reply to: Trueman

Why should Obama be different as a private citizen,

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Nugent who never posed with a dead Obama that I know of .. what about him? Maybe I am wrong, link the picture? I would link Nugent to Depp, not Kathy.

With that said I believe Nugent has apologized and called for civility by both parties, including his own. Kathy called for more hostility and more making fun of Trump.

I don't like what Nugent said, but it's an erroneous analogy, not the same.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Nugent who never posed with a dead Obama that I know of .. what about him? Maybe I am wrong, link the picture? I would link Nugent to Depp, not Kathy.

With that said I believe Nugent has apologized and called for civility by both parties, including his own. Kathy called for more hostility and more making fun of Trump.

LMAO. So a picture makes all the difference?
SMDH.
BTW Kathy and Depp did apologize.
So there's that.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

You came in during the middle of a conversation and changed to goal posts of the discussion, which revolved around the assertion that media corps in question lost their constitutional protections, due to their behavior. I called that poster out on selective outrage and a bias.

I did not see anyone claim that, but of course they haven't. Freedom to speak does not mean freedom from consequences. Promote fake news, get bashed for it.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

LMAO. So a picture makes all the difference?
SMDH.
BTW Kathy and Depp did apologize.
So there's that.

They were sorry they got a negative reaction, not the same thing. This can be seen in Nugent calling for civility, while Kathy calls for more hostility.

It doesn't have to be a picture, but the picture is worth a thousand words, and Nugent's words do not rise to the level of Kathy's picture.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join