It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump tweets himself bashing CNN in a violent brutal manner

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
So fake news CNN is saying that fake wrestling showing fake violence is real?

Trump wins here on so many levels.

Do you think Trump is in a fake war with media? Was that a fake edict when he claimed that the media was the enemy of the American people?

He got all you liberals running around with your undies in a tight bundle, that win is not fake.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: redtic

As if the press doesn't hate Trump in equal measure. Both sides of that little feud are equally to blame, and yet both have a first amendment right to criticize the other.

Like I said, maybe its a little immature, but I think the level of butthurt being generated by an edited clip from some stupid pro wrestling event Trump once participated in is absurd in its own right. This looks like a case of the perpetually offended doing what they do best to me.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Kathy depicted the death of an actual person. trump depicted a beatdown of fake news.

Selective outrage! Plenty of people did the same to Obama, time after time!.
edit on 2-7-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

The WWE is "real". Not in the sense of two big sweaty dude bashin' each others brains out--though that's closer to the truth than some might imagine, at times.

It's real in that it's story telling, and when done right, which WWE fails at spectacularly, all too often, is entertainment on a scale reminiscent of Greek tragedy. OK, I'm overstating it a little bit...but it's escapist. Good guy vs Bad guy...Bad guy beats the snot outta Good guy for a while, before in an amazing feat of heroics the Good guy (preferably at a Pay-per-View) rises up to smite his foe. It's classic story telling, because it works.

This is exactly what Trump is doing. Wrestlers, and those in the business, refer to the fans as marks because of their sometimes over the top gullibility... Well, that's precisely what some herein are revealing themselves to be: Marks. They're being played.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Do you think Trump is in a fake war with media? Was that a fake edict when he claimed that the media was the enemy of the American people?

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
The president of the USA is #&^% posting.

What a time to be alive, and how embarrassing to be an American.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

The people, the flyovers, the disposables and the "buckets of losers" as Hillary herself named them, are the ones winning the war against the Media.

They are tired of being shoveled excrement down their throats daily and finally stood up to them. Trump could hop on his desk in the oval office in a major live telecast, take a steamy dump, and they would justly love him for it because it is what the Media deserves.
edit on 2-7-2017 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Kathy depicted the death of an actual person. trump depicted a beatdown of fake news.

Why selective, can you name all the famous people who did it to Obama and no one cared?

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

You embarrass easily then... Why embarrassed, is he related to you, or something? He's the President...hardly the first one who was embarrassing.

Ignore it, ignore him, ignore the Hell out of it. If more people did, he'd probably stop, or at least slow down.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: seagull

True. The point is you see the meltdown from the right over Kathy Griffin so it goes for both sides.
BTW some people actually think WWE is real. I know because I've talked to die-hard fans.

If you think the two are alike then you are possibly beyond help at this point.

LOL. Take a chill pill. It was a joke. You're the one who needs help. As seagull said why not just ignore it instead of going in a meltdown mode like you were.
Chill bro.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I can remember sitting on my Dads lap watching Nixon climb on the helicopter after he quit, and asking him" what that means to us". He said "Not a damn thing tomorrow you will go to school, I'll go to work and life will be just fine.

such true words, after watching Nixon,Carter,Reagan,Bush,Clinton,Bush,Obama and now Trump, unless they really screw up (and we all know they all tried one way or another) it's not really change your daily life, thats still for the most part up to you. Yes being involved is important and civic duty and all, but paying attention to their every tweet is just as ridiculous as his tweets.

The hyper sensitivity to this kind of fluff, is amazing. Would not be surprised if he continues just to see how many people he can piss off. If he really screws up he will be gone in less than 4 years, not to mention if he is as manic as the left makes him out to be, the worse thing you could do to him is ignore him as much as possible.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

What ever happened to Melania Trump's cyber bullying campaign? I guess after realizing her husband was the biggest offender, she's gone into hiding. This administration is such a joke and to defend this president's stupidity is just plain ignorant.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

What "war"?

Do you honestly think that this whole "fake news" to do is unique to the past few months? Or media turning on a President? So not the case, nor is it unique to the United States.

You want 'em to change? Don't subscribe. Don't click on. Don't patronize their sponsors. I think you'd be amazed at how quickly changes would occur.

"War"?

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: knoxie

9 pages and counting of precisely that. ((oops, ten pages))

It's an attack on the first amendment...

It's encouraging attacks upon the media, specifically cnn...

...and various combinations of the two.

When in reality it was a stupid little gif that was poorly done, of limited amusement, and that was rather silly, if not juvenile. Nothing more, or less.

Yet nine pages and counting, with some news outlets (I wonder who?) going into virtual meltdown, when their best tactic would have been to ignore it into oblivion. Instead, y'all are playing right into his hands.

Since they forgot how to cover news besides crotch groping and Russia spycraft, now they depend on feeding the Trump to have stuff to talk about.

edit on 2-7-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

The people, the flyovers, the disposables and the "buckets of losers" as Hillary herself named them, are the ones winning the war against the Media.

They are tired of being shoveled excrement down their throats daily and finally stood up to them. Trump could hop on his desk in the oval office in a major live telecast, take a steamy dump, and they would justly love him for it because it is what the Media deserves.

Yep, no kidding what a terrible thing to say about Americans.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

There you go using liberal half-truth tactics again. He claimed the fake news media was the enemy. If you listen to his speeches and observe him, when he mentions the fake media, he always points outward and draws an imaginary horizontal line with his finger and says, "not all, but many".

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

Thats freaking awesome. LOL

At least he has a sense of humor.

Considering that what CNN is doing amounts to sedition.

False claims leveled at a democratically elected leader, bogging down a person who still owes us four years of work. Pushing for an investigation thus making the government waste resources and tax dollars on partisan opposition politics long AFTER an election.

Incentivising federal agents to leak classified info. Promoting "resistance" against the government and people who support law and order.

Yeah, this tweet is poking fun. Do people really want to linger too long on all this and take it all too seriously?

I am fine with that.

edit on 7 2 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Why selective, can you name all the famous people who did it to Obama and no one cared?

Moving the goal posts from " Your so triggered! Why do you care?" to "It's not like no one cared when we did it to Obama!".

Selective outrage because you don't call out Fox News, Breitbart or Alex Jones unworthy of constitutional protection because of the so called fake news they've promoted.
edit on 2-7-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

You saying chill doesn't make me not chill. I am pretty much as chill as chill can be. Sorry I pointed out problems in your post.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: mikell

It's not even little funny.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join