It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump tweets himself bashing CNN in a violent brutal manner

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

Both are jokes. Get a grip.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

What's more sad is that some people admit that they voted for Trump just to piss people off, regardless of politics.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

9 pages and counting of precisely that. ((oops, ten pages))

It's an attack on the first amendment...

It's encouraging attacks upon the media, specifically cnn...

...and various combinations of the two.

When in reality it was a stupid little gif that was poorly done, of limited amusement, and that was rather silly, if not juvenile. Nothing more, or less.

Yet nine pages and counting, with some news outlets (I wonder who?) going into virtual meltdown, when their best tactic would have been to ignore it into oblivion. Instead, y'all are playing right into his hands.
edit on 7/2/2017 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

I really cannot even believe you are serious with this.

Serious as a heart attack. Do you think that Trump is in a fake war with the media? Do you think he was joking when he called the media the enemy of the American People? IF not, then how can you take a video depicting the president himself beating down a symbol of free press, tweeted directly from the president himself, anything but an act of war, in this war that he himself declared?

He should be at war with a media outlet that spreads lies. What in the hell good is that - you support mis-informing the public on a grand scale?

They purposely spread lies about Russia collusion nearly 24 hrs a day for 6 months, and you think this response is over the top. If he sends out a video like this every hour for the next 6 months it would not be equivalent to what they have done to him.

But attacking them with his first amendment rights is far different than actually trying to shut down free speech - he is using it against them. Besides if CNN shuts down tomorrow that will not affect free speech one iota. There are hundreds of media outlets in the country, and the vast majority are Anti-Trump.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Like Kathy Griffin? *winks*

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   
This has to be the stupidest 'controversy' yet. Maybe its a little immature, but its obviously not meant to be taken seriously. All the whining about it just makes his opponents look like they can't take a joke.

Then again, maybe that's part of his point. Some people take themselves entirely too seriously.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

Bread and Circuses Baby ! .............LOL , Loved It !

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   
At the time (of the altered video in question), Donald saw outside INTERFERENCE taking place and decided to actually take action to prevent it from happening further... There's a novel idea...

And he was bravely PROTECTING the vulnerable referee, Stone Cold Steve Austin.

I smell what the Prez is cooking...

edit on 7/2/2017 by japhrimu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: vor78
This has to be the stupidest 'controversy' yet. Maybe its a little immature, but its obviously not meant to be taken seriously. All the whining about it just makes his opponents look like they can't take a joke.

Then again, maybe that's part of his point. Some people take themselves entirely too seriously.

They obviously can't take a joke based on this thread.

Scott Adams has been arguing this for a while now, like 25% of the population lacks a sense of humor- and almost all of them are lefties that hate Trump. I am beginning to think he is right.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

He should be at war with a media outlet that spreads lies. What in the hell good is that - you support mis-informing the public on a grand scale?

So you admit that President Trump is at war with the media, and therefore with the First Amendment.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: japhrimu
At the time (of the altered video in question), Donald saw outside INTERFERENCE taking place and decided to actually take action to prevent it from happening further... There's a novel idea...

And he bravely PROTECTED the referee, Stone Cold Steve Austin, after a physical attack by Vince.

I smell what the Prez is cooking...

LOL, the similarities between the events in the video and real life seem like Destiny. Vince McMahon/CNN is the epitome of the Globalist Elite, and Steve Austin the epitome of the American Worker. And here you have Trump stepping up to save Austin (USA) from Vince/CNN (Globalists). Couldn't be more perfect.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Here is what I think he is doing.

For months on end, CNN and MSNBC have been spewing vile hateful accusations at our president, as KAC calls it, "raw sewage". It never stops. It is continuous and at the cost of reporting real news.

It has gone beyond just criticisms of his policies and politics. Their rhetoric has become tainted with hints of violence. CNN's co-host and Anderson Cooper's "bff" posed with a decapitated bloody head of our president. Everyday CNN talks trash about our president on a sick and totally gutter level.

They get very personal...not only with him, but with his family. They have vowed to bring down his presidency by any tactic they deem necessary.

CNN and MSNBC slam him day in and day out....slam slam slam. They are proven liars (they don't care), they twist and distort facts, they present hyperbolic innuendo about his mental health based on his punch-back tweets.

Enough is a enough.

The video shows him slamming these fake and fraud news organizations to the ground.

They have been exposed, and it's not over yet. You are going to be shocked when the media moguls and their Hollyweird mouthpieces and corrupt Washington D.C. politicians are exposed for what they have been up to.

Slam 'em, Donald! Keep slamming the lowlifes till they show all their true colors.

edit on 2-7-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Just a tad bit of difference there, I think...

She used an all too real, and too often occurring, event. The WWE is not, though some of the bumps taken are only too real, reality.

Neither was intended to be what the detractors all too often called it-- A THREAT!!. Stupid and juvenile in the case of this tweet, and utterly tasteless and career killing in the other.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: vor78

First off, why should we not take this seriously - he has an obvious history of disdain for the press, and CNN in particularly.

Secondly, and more importantly, this is the president of the united states acting like a 10 year old. I'd tell him to shut the f*&k up and do his job, but I'm not sure I want him doing that either - he seems both incapable of not acting like a 10 year old and of understanding how to perform his functions for the job to which he was elected..

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

True. The point is you see the meltdown from the right over Kathy Griffin so it goes for both sides.
BTW some people actually think WWE is real. I know because I've talked to die-hard fans.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

So you admit that President Trump is at war with the media, and therefore with the First Amendment.

At war with the media? They are no longer "The Media". They gave up those rights when they decided to use warlike tactics, lies, innuendo, and disgusting violent depictions, and false accusations. They have punched him in the face, the gut, the b#lls, every day since he won the election.

Their cushy little D.C. connections are about to be exposed.

They are no longer "The Media". They are mouthpieces for the "Bring Down Trump" organizations. They have forfeited their right to be called The Media. They are Fake News, Fraud News, Cartoon News Network, and MisrepresentationSickNastyBitterCrapola.
edit on 2-7-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye
Personally, no real fan of Trump, but I thought it was funny as hell.

American's are going to have to learn humor all over again...

You think Putin, riding a horse carrying a rifle or walking though the woods with a 12 inch knife to his side was not satire?

It was for the populace and liberals ate it up in the US!

Could one imagine the complete blow back if a US president did that...?

Well Obama maybe as he was held as deity, Trump..Liberals and Progressive would liquefy in their seats with such a photo.

mg

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Fake News media started a war, since trump doesn't seem to have a problem with media telling the truth then I can't see how even you can twist that into at war with the first amendment.

The 1st guarantees you can say it, it doesn't guarantee no one will call you on your bull$**t.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Who is "They"? You are dangerously near the cliff of "Us vs Them", painting all of "them" with a selectively biased and broad brush.

Can you give me some solid examples of the kind of journalism that "They" has published that has disqualified "Them" of exercising their Constitutional rights?

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

True. The point is you see the meltdown from the right over Kathy Griffin so it goes for both sides.
BTW some people actually think WWE is real. I know because I've talked to die-hard fans.

Kathy depicted the death of an actual person. trump depicted a beatdown of fake news.

If you think the two are alike then you are possibly beyond help at this point.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join