It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump tweets himself bashing CNN in a violent brutal manner

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   
So now he's himself on WWE bashing the crap out of CNN. Violence. Brutality. Entertainment at its finest. I'm sure he's setting a great example for kids and the youth. Way to go, leader of the free word. Way. To. Go. REALLY presidential there, Trump. Getting to Camacho levels there.

twitter.com...

edit on 2-7-2017 by allsee4eye because: (no reason given)

+42 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Gotta admit it's funny and well it's funny!!!

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

Is twitter down or something? It won't load for me.

+63 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   
That was one of the best things I've ever seen.

Also, are you going to be making threads for every single tweet he makes?

+51 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   

As the oldest POTUS in history, not bad.

edit on 2-7-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Is this real life?

2016 and 17 ...

I think i got off on the wrong floor.

edit on 2-7-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

He forgot the kick in the balls of the CNN guy in the floor before he walks away. Maybe nothing to kick.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

It's nothing special, as we all know CNN let him do it.

President Trump probably thought it wasn't that important.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: Trueman

It's nothing special, as we all know CNN let him do it.

President Trump probably thought it wasn't that important.

...But the kick in the balls is important. At least grab a chair or a ladder like real WWE.

+40 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
LMAO. Own it, Sir, own it.

The American people have been made a mockery of since Eisenhower ceded the President's power to the, ahem, "national security state."

The rest of the world has known what we are for some time. The time is already passed to feel embarrassment. Word.

So, heck yes, Agent Orange, whip out the jammy and take no prisoners. Let the chips fall where they may. Trump: 1 Very Fake News: 0

edit on 2-7-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

+49 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Lmfao, was waiting for this.

I WAS WATCHING WRESTLING LONG BEFORE THAT.

OP, with all due respect, you're a damned sissy.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
can't the owner of twitter simply bar trump's twitter account, it is a business after all....problem solved

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
The American people have been made a mockery of since Eisenhower ceded the President's power to the, ahem, "national security state."

The rest of the world has known what we are for some time. The time is already passed to feel embarrassment. Word.

So, heck yes, Agent Orange, whip out the jammy and take no prisoners. Let the chips fall where they may. Trump: 1 Very Fake News: 0

It's what the electorate voted for. They will have to live with the consequences also. But hey, on the up side they got the conservative supreme court guy so he can live like a king, sold the country out for it.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

If only Hitlery or Jeb Bush had won... one can dream. They should have been on the same ticket woohoo!

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
At least grab a chair or a ladder like real WWE.

I was thinking a bicycle lock. That could be his new signature finishing move.

Or maybe he could bring Irwin R. Schyster out of retirement and have him audit everyone at CNN. He might get in trouble for gimmick infringement on that one, though. That was the previous President's finishing move.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

There were two republicans I was seriously looking at instead of Bernie or Hillary. Kasich was one.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Better than I thought it would be. CNN deserves worse.

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   

THIS is how the president chooses to mark Independence Day?...... Trashing the First Amendment and encouraging violence against Free Speech!

Tsk Tsk

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

originally posted by: The GUT

It's what the electorate voted for. They will have to live with the consequences also. But hey, on the up side they got the conservative supreme court guy so he can live like a king, sold the country out for it.

Oh yea we gots to live with electorate outcome but the press gets to do whatever the hell? They the media never could take what they dish.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
So now he's himself on WWE bashing the crap out of CNN. Violence. Brutality. Entertainment at its finest. I'm sure he's setting a great example for kids and the youth. Way to go, leader of the free word. Way. To. Go. REALLY presidential there, Trump. Getting to Camacho levels there.

twitter.com...

Ha...now that's funny.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join