It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is a Vagina feminine if there is no sex?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

Cheers for that. Saved it over on my laptop and I'm halfway through.
I've already got a couple of discs in my collection with the same info but its a nicely done documentary. I sometimes wish I could make people watch something like this before getting into debates because its a subject that's too big for casual conversation and most people won't believe it when you try and explain.
Particularly when the topic of discussion is such an emotional one.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Other related points: How can feminists claim there is no gender? Also, how can science say that males and females have different anatomy and Chromosomes? How dare an obvious biological fact appear to trump political correct propaganda.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I was taught if you got a penis your male and a vagina your female. If both then transgender. Whats so confusing about that? If you lose any then your castrated or a eunuch. A sex transplant is actually false, the penis cannot be attached to a women and a vagina/uterus cannot be transplanted into a man.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   
this conversation reminds me of teh south park episode where randy identifies as a dolphin and kyle a black basket ball player.

i get annoyed with the whole cis gender thing now as in if you ''believe'' you are the gender you were assigned
then your cis now not just your gender

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Of course there is sex. Dualism exists, we see this throughout nature. The universal principles of reality is all based on sex. Most people have a perverted and physical mind set about sex only. How about the esoteric or scientific principles? For example positive and negative energies. When a painter creates a work of art he/she is performing a sexual act of the mind. See where the difference lies. Each thought and emotion is a sexual act in itself since it is a unification of something.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Gender identity disorder/dysphoria is a mental illness.

The victims has delusions of being opposite to their biological bodies.

This mental illness is accompanied by at least three other mental illnesses.

These folks are crazy.

MKULTRA victims are programmed with multiple personalities of both sexes and various sexual orientations. Trans as well.
The US military has the highest rates of MtF trans.

Programming men to be women is just a handy way for homosexuals in power to shag heterosexual men.

It's the Poofter/Pedo agenda.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: theruthlessone
My question is why are they pushing this gender less agenda...

"They" are pushing this agenda to create confusion in the minds of young people. Once the confusion sets in "they" then re-program those same young minds into acceptance and the normalization of confusion. Once the confusion is adopted as the new norm then control is so much easier from "them".

Confusion - Acceptance - Control

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
Yes the operation and all the hormones and follow up treatment are what makes the crossover into the only other option. The OPPOSITE sex. Even still the distinction of POST OP is needed for medical and legal reasons. There are two biological options.

Not at all. Your chromosomes determine your sex. XX is female and XY is male. Mutilating yourself and calling yourself something else just means you have a mental disorder.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Don't any of you realize 99.99 % of the world does not go around wishing to be any other sex then what they are .
Father more being with the opposite sex it never even enters there mind that things could be different ( or even pretend to be different .
The problem with western Society is we have to much time on our hands To much of every thing . To much tv to much food to easy a day fact is being one of us means we have time to be playing around here ,
Most of the world is bussie 24 / 7 just getting enough to eat no time for mind game no time for wishes .

Enjoy the Luxury of having so much extra time you even start question your sex lol .
I have a lot of time on my hands as well to me it is silly spending effort wishing away a body part

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join