It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hubert Brasier Father Of British Prime Minister Theresa May

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 02:39 AM
link   
blog.findmypast.co.uk...

She was born Theresa Mary Brasier on 1 October 1956 in Eastbourne, Sussex, where her father, the Rev Hubert Brasier, was chaplain to a Church of England hospital.

theswamp.media...

. . . the life of Hubert Brasier, it doesn’t seem like there’s is much to see. Yet just after Theresa May took over at No.10 her campaign team started to request the deletion of web addresses linked to Hubert Brasier.

In the year 1940 Hubert Brasier, then 23, had a decision to make. As a man of his age in the early years of WW2 he was probably heading to fight the Nazi Wehrmacht, or heading to defend British colonial outposts. Hubert Brasier felt his only path was that of the Anglican-Catholic Church, and he joined the priests at the Community of the Resurrection Seminary School in Mirfield, West Yorkshire.

. . . in 1953, Hubert became the Chaplain All Saints at Eastbourne Hospital in Sussex. Over the next 6 years he would work alongside the famous serial killer Dr John Bodkin Adams. For those who are unaware of Dr John Bodkin Adams, he was believed to be the Harold Shipman of his age. He would usually prey upon his more elderly patients, convincing them to put him in their wills, of which over 130 complied. They were soon given an injection by Bodkin Adams, and would conveniently pass away of ‘natural causes’ soon after. On review more than 165 of the deaths that Dr Bodkin Adams oversaw were seen as suspicious. The suspicion was not a well kept secret amongst staff at Eastbourne Hospital, most of the nurses had voiced their concerns to their superiors. They were believed to have been ignored on purpose, as the newly founded NHS was considered to be under political threat and a scandal that could see a general practitioner sentenced to death was to be avoided at all cost. The problem was Dr Bodkin Adams just couldn’t stop himself. He was being protected by Lord Gwynne who was believed to be his secret gay lover, and was an extremely well connected politician.

Hubert Brasier would have given last rights to many of those killed by Adams . . .

barthsnotes.com...

The conspiracy focuses on the fact that Theresa May’s father, the late Reverend Hubert Brasier, used to have a Wikipedia page, but that this has been removed. The author found a copy of the original on Wayback, and asks: “It’s not a large entry, it covers only the basics, so why would you want it removed?”

The answer, of course, is to be found on the relevant “Articles for Deletions” page, which remains live. It shows that Wikipedians discussed the page, and that it was eventually decided that Reverend Brasier had not been a public figure in his own right, and as such ought not to have his own entry. Instead, the link to the original page now redirects to the page for Theresa May. The supposed “mystery” is thus solved.

However, the Swamp conspiracy theorist prefers to suggest that it has been removed to hide some sinister secret . . .

But just when you think the article has scraped the very bottom the bottom of the barrel, there’s an even more idiotic suggestion: that Theresa May deliberately set up the Independent Inquiry into Child Sex Abuse to fail, because “the inquiry into child sexual abuse seems to be something Theresa May does not want to face”. In which case, why did she propose it in the first place?

There’s no point arguing with this sort of author (and those promoting the garbage on Twitter): they don’t give a damn about what’s true or not, and they’re not interested in helping abuse victims. All they care about is (a) the cheap thrill they get from accusing “powerful” people of child sex abuse . . .

The serial killer Theresa May's father was associated with.

www.strangerinblood.co.uk...

At first, young Dr Adams cycled to appointments. Thirty-five years later, when standing in the dock at the Old Bailey, accused of murder, he was probably the wealthiest GP in England. The primary source of his wealth (not to mention two Rolls-Royces and other valuable items) was not fees, but legacies left by adoring, elderly, mainly female patients who had generally died not long after the ever-obliging Dr Adams helped them prepare a new will. The wills routinely named Dr Adams sole executor and expressed an unusual preference for cremation.

The case, and the inability to convict Adams of murder, is also known for widely suspected political interference from Sir Roland Gwynne, ex-Attorney-General Hartley Shawcross, and various members of the Harold McMillan government . . .

Could any of this have affected Theresa May?

Her father appears to have been a shirker rather than a conscientious objector. His chosen career put him into contact with many unpleasant characters. The most extreme suggestions I've seen are that she herself was a victim of high level abuse and this has warped her thinking. Having dealt with female abusers myself I know only too well how they typically drop children into abusive situations to make their own childhood abuse seem more normal.

This would appear to be the case with Theresa May and her sabotage of the abuse inquiry.

www.independent.co.uk...

Theresa May accused of cover-up over child abuse inquiry concerns

One thing that strikes me about Theresa May is she always looks pleased with herself in spite of lurching from catastrophic decision to catastrophic decision.

edit on 2 7 2017 by Kester because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Teresa May is a peodophile protector and she is protecting to save her fathers name

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

This was discussed on the Richie Allen show a little while ago.
Its probably one of the reasons she's so keen to crack down on internet freedom.
She's also been quite happy to promote mass immigration of islamists and even more keen to assist those returning from warzones back to the UK.
Terrorising the population is a great distraction.
She should be removed from her post but under no circumstances should Corbyn be allowed more influence.
edit on 2-7-2017 by Tulpa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 03:31 AM
link   
The evil that some people are capable of never ceases to amaze me.
I must be very naive, or I wouldn't be so surprised every time I hear these kinds of stories.

How Theresa May was affected by all this, we will never know for sure.
Even if her father was fully aware of the evil doings by this so called doctor, I doubt her father would discuss these sort of things at the dinner table.
However, children are not crazy. They tend to pick up things even (or especially) the ones you are hiding from them.

Anyway, I don't know much about the woman.
I can only hope she will do the right thing if given the chance.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: z00mster

I don't have much confidence in her doing the right thing.
The investigation has been started and stopped twice due to those heading it having conflicts of interest. I'm sure they were paid quite well, though.
Files have gone missing and one or two people implicated have died before having to answer questions and one suddenly developed dementia and was declared unfit to face questions.

I'm not really well up on the individual cases but, judging by what's been in the news, there seems like a general resistance to any investigation of historic child abuse.
If these things have been made public via TV news, you can bet there's more that's being covered up.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

Files have gone missing . . .

There's all manner of information at this link. goodnessandharmony.wordpress.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I can tell you something, that if you are not a civil servant, you a most likely not aware of. Any member of the Civil Service can volunteer to temporarily transfer across into the investigation as a case worker. The money and conditions are good by Civil Service's standards, but it is only when you get to the end of the very long description of the role and the terms, that you notice the caveat. It basically says that any Civil Servant that undertakes the transfer cannot be guaranteed a return to their original role, or anywhere else within the service.

There is not one Civil Servant in their right mind that would even consider taking that kind of risk in todays world. Who would like to bet against this being by design?
edit on 2-7-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

interesting.

Also interesting is that one of the blogs about Theresa May's father seems to have disappeared within the last couple of hours. newstodays128.blogspot.co.uk...
edit on 2 7 2017 by Kester because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the Police didn't come to have a word just for posting this here.
Yet there's nothing they can do about terrorists?
Priorities in this country have gone seriously wrong.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

I'm fairly teflon because I have so many connections and so much sound information.

If anyone came to my house and tried to suppress my freedom of speech I'd become insanely angry.

Due to the attempt on my life after I went ahead of the armed forces march in Gloucester carrying a sign bearing the web address for Intelligence Oficers for 9/11 Truth I have serious health problems. Restraining or tasering me would most likely result in my death.

Putting it mildly the tossers are welcome to try. I've been preparing for it for years.

edit on 2 7 2017 by Kester because: Upper case I

edit on 2 7 2017 by Kester because: 2 p's in suppress

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
It is looking like a serous effort is being made to hide something. No one ever goes to the trouble of hiding something that doesn't need to be hidden.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

I've just paced it out for the sake of argument. 306 paces from my front door to the front door of my town's police station. Not far. I'll expect them in about 306 years.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Best be on guard then. Will they need to get the helicopter out?

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   
This connection between May's father and Bodkin Adams is interesting, and I can understand why it might be embarrassing enough to try to suppress. But I don't see the connection with the ongoing paedo scandal.

Also, no-one seems to have noticed that the Manningham-Buller involved in the Adams case was (he's dead now) the father of the current Baroness Elizabeth Manningham-Buller, who went on to become the Director-General of MI5. I think that's far more intriguing.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

I hope so, as long as they land it.
My biggest ambition is to tag, (graffiti), a police helicopter.

new topics

top topics

join