It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone had an encounter with someone you thought was normal but now you think they aren't human?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I'm just curious, a friend was telling me about a homeless guy asking for food, she gave him some, looked in her purse to pull out money and he was gone. He couldn't have went anywhere, he just vanished when she looked up.

+16 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   
My ex-wife . At first thought she was human . Turns out she isnt .

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Yeah. I woke up this morning and felt fine. Then I looked in the mirror. Big mistake.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   
It has been said "sometimes we entertain Angels unawares"

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   
My ex wife is really a medusa, everything she looks at just turns to stone.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   
No, I haven't but if what you said happened that would freak me out.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Clearly this proves the flat earth theory. While she was looking into her purse, he fell off the edge of the Earth.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: xstealth
I'm just curious, a friend was telling me about a homeless guy asking for food, she gave him some, looked in her purse to pull out money and he was gone. He couldn't have went anywhere, he just vanished when she looked up.

Could have been an angel in disguise testing her generosity? You just never know. The universe is quite vast with countless super advanced beings. And one is at the very top and is testing the goodness in mankind. Someone else is testing the bad.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Yes, once about 20 years ago I encountered what I first thought was a homeless lady. Came up to me at a gas pump talking strangely like she was talking to someone on an earpiece and then also talking to me. She was actually somewhat androgynous looking, and tall and very white skinned. Then she pulled off her sunglasses and had lightly glowing red eyes with no pupils, or at least thats how it looked to me.

She then walked away after a conversation that didnt make sense and straight up disappeared in the middle of the gas station lot when i turned my head for a second. It also appeared that other people may not have been able to see her, though I cant aaybthat with certainty.

This was before earpiece cell phones, and it was before the color contacts thing, which it really didnt look like anyhow.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

My ex gf definitely not human..

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

My ex gf definitely not human..

When I went to Phoenix in 1997 just before the lights thing happened there, I got hooked up with a redhead that had something "wrong" with her, maybe something negative, and after one week I started hearing her voice in my head, and it really freaked me out. I even saw her walking nearby but when going to check it out, no one was there. I moved away pretty fast and never contacted her ever again.. It was a very disturbing situation. Haunted by a telepathic schizoid doppelganger ghoul?

edit on 2-7-2017 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   

"He couldn't have went anywhere". Yet, obviously he did go somewhere or your friend is imagining people.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I see I was late in making that joke...but flagged for interest in responses like yours.

Sure I believe in the 'not quite human' thing. Or the 'test of angels' thing.

I have had a few occasions like that as well. One that really is fresh in my memory...

Okay my hearing is not so great. Loss of high tones. So when I have music on in my vehicle, I can't hear ambulance or fire engine until it's very close (I am very vigilant when driving. Never been in an accident.) I was turning on a green light once and just totally connected eyes with someone in the other lane opposite..

She just smiled and pointed where the ambulance was coming from. I turned and saw it in time to brake.

I'm sure it was nothing, but the way it all happened was just so bizarre. Like, who notices other drivers like that? I never do.

It just felt like this magnetism, I can't explain.

Anyway, someone saved us all a lot of trouble that night. Maybe it wasn't inhuman or paranormal but, weird things definitely happen.

edit on 2-7-2017 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Don't worry, it is all part of the script. I don't know how much of the reality we live in is actually real, but I feel not much of it really is. But, treat it as if it is real or you may find yourself suffering the consequences.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

The real question is, is what one thinks is not real more real than what one thinks is real?

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I met someone who vanished once, but I wasn't paying close attentuon.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   
What about that secret service agent they say is a shapeshifter reptilian or alien type creature whatever happened to him ? I have a link I will post.

www.google.com...
edit on 2-7-2017 by bobw927 because: Misspelled words

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Now I'm fascinated. >.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I love this thread.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 01:42 AM
link   
A teenage girl standing on our porch.
She said she was running from the rain.
My son said that girl doesn't have eyes.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join