It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

B.C. baby first to get health card without gender marker

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Well, good luck to this kid in the future.

In a possibly and in my opinion more desirable, less politically correct(ive) world, this kid won't get a driving license and may well have difficulty getting a job.

'Cos significant self-defined other and significant self-defined other felt like being d!cks.

I am assuming mum/dad/other and dad/mum/other have defined...

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

originally posted by: Unity_99
No point in posting this twice. I posted something on this issue here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The provincial and federal governments are evil satanic entities, not sure I call them human. And you can tell by looking at her, she is a predator with sanpaku eyes, and you can read her nature.

You never confuse children. In the studies in the past, they had to shut them down as it caused suicide. But the governments pushing this know that.

Well thank your gods that you are able to consult your birth certificate when you want to know your gender. Because you'd totally be clueless without it and commit suicide.

Jesus...

It is thank God/Spirit/Higher Self and Source moment. Truly thank God that I look and see and have always questioned everything since I was 2 years old and noticed that the leaders were deliberately always doing the wrong thing, and then you ask why? OR sensing the people around you. I don't believe that these are unusual, rather what is unusual is the level of programmed disinterest in looking/perceiving and understanding the world around you.

When you see the faces of the ones you elect, give pause. Because there are small children amongst you that think everyone is insane, and no one would ever elect that mean evil eyed cruel mouthed, gloating faced, smug dark being.

Surely you can tell what people are like, some of their expressions give them away. And eyes truly are the window to the soul along with the disdain and twisted gloating expressions so many of them have.

Its not God, actually, think its something people need to start examining, why they don't pay attention. Why they elect the worse kind of people.

I think people are being very lax in their responsibilities and going against common sense even, when they elect evil.

In addition, anyone not paying attention to their children's programming at school, what agenda's are going around them, and then wondering their kids sound like bots, all saying the same ludicrous things.........Who would do that! You're supposed to be sharing with your children what the world is really like, and to pay attention to the programming and start to seek within to find out who they really are and what they're really meant to be doing here.

edit on 2-7-2017 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
So this is called Gender Nuetral Parenting.

LA Times

In steadfast pursuit of gender equality and to promote nonconformity, it’s become popular in some social circles to start early, very early, by raising young children in a gender-neutral way: not revealing the baby’s sex at birth, dressing them and their bedroom in various shades of oatmeal, encouraging them to play with gender-neutral toys. .....

........But the scientific reality is that it’s futile to treat children as blank slates with no predetermined characteristics. Biology matters.

The article is more or less saying girls will be girls and boys will be boys in playtime situations, but also parental feedback plays a role .

Also pre natal when the baby is in the womb if the mother has more testosterone. This mother was already taking hormones to grow facial hair and whatever else it does. I wonder if she had a girl (we don't know the sex) that the child may have gender distorphia?

Another piece of evidence comes from studying girls who were exposed to high levels of testosterone prenatally, in the case of a genetic condition called congenital adrenal hyperplasia, or CAH. Girls with CAH tend to be gender nonconforming, and will prefer toys that are typical to boys, even when their parents offer more praise for playing with female-typical ones. This speaks to the vital role of hormones in developing gender preferences and sex differences in behavior, more broadly.

edit on 2-7-2017 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: violet

Looks like it was all deliberate then? Dare we call this a designer baby or a genetically modified human?
Things have moved on.
I remember the first test tube baby and all the controversy that it caused.
They call it fertility treatment now. Its a massive industry and makes millions. Adoption seems to be unpopular with a lot of people because of the hoops you have to jump through and legal requirements. I feel sorry for all the unwanted kids stuck in care homes, waiting.

I'm also aware of the desire to have your own flesh and blood child, though.
Very emotional subject as this thread has demonstrated.
edit on 2-7-2017 by Tulpa because: Bloomin phone gets hot.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Another one

edit on 2-7-2017 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1

This is ridiculous.

Growing up with this kind of bull# is just going to confuse the kid, make them stand out and feel weird, and there isn't a point.

I can see this making the poor child question everything growing up, and never being happy in their own skin.

Kindergarten Cop 2017

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Sorry - I haven't read the whole thread yet but,
aren't 'gender' and 'sex' considered 2 different things? I thought that is what the whole 'gender fluid' groups were basing their stance on?
the card clearly says 'sex', which, to most people means male /female! Dumbass parents.. can you imagine what society and culture will be like in 50 years?

eta: wasn't there a star trek (TNG) episode about a culture like this once? I'll see if I can find it..

Found it!
edit on 2-7-2017 by Starcrossd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   
So the one question I'm not seeing anyone address anywhere in the whole 14 pages of this thread is this:

Why should the birth certificate NOT include the child's sex?

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Starcrossd
aren't 'gender' and 'sex' considered 2 different things? I thought that is what the whole 'gender fluid' groups were basing their stance on?
the card clearly says 'sex', which, to most people means male /female! Dumbass parents.. can you imagine what society and culture will be like in 50 years?

eta: wasn't there a star trek (TNG) episode about a culture like this once? I'll see if I can find it..

Found it!

Yes some of us noticed the sex versus gender thing but nowadays I don't get which is which.
It's crazy!

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: riiver
So the one question I'm not seeing anyone address anywhere in the whole 14 pages of this thread is this:

Why should the birth certificate NOT include the child's sex?

Well apoarantly in BC you can now apply to change the sex on your ID including a birth certificate, but I think that's once you're an adult and have decided to do so. This mother/ father( transgender) is taking legal action to do that, so she was refused. Maybe it's because you can't decide this so early on?

The reason she was able to get the health card is because "sex" means a doctor takes a look at genitals at birth and determines the sex and she gave birth outside the medical system (maybe at home?) and was filling thus in herself.

Is that the right answer? I don't really know.

----

ETA: Oh sorry you said NOT include the sex.
God I'm so confused by all this.
It seems they are insulted by the idea you must inspect the genitals .
Again I don't know what the answer is on this stuff.

edit on 3-7-2017 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   
This gender nuetral parenting as it's called is being done different ways.

In the Drew video I posted above one woman's little boy likes to dress up as a princess. However she is calling him a boy and using "him" not " they" to refer to him. Now I think that's ok if the kid enjoys doing that during his playtime, he might perhaps grow out of it once his friends tease him and he may not grow out if it and always like dressing up as a girl. She's not stopping him from expressing himself, so I don't object to that. Not my kid, not my business.

I'm just having a hard time with this case in the OP being the sex of the child shall not be revealed and he must keep it a secret and be all confused from the get go having to deny who he was born as. It's like she's already decided he or she I mean " they" will turn out to have this gender distorphia.

So most of them decide to hide the sex of the child and raise them this way. Looks like it started in Sweden.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   
People get upset over the most trivial things. Looking forward to what the kid will pick in the future.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: violet

Another one

If the parent/s aren't telling the world I do hope they

at least tell the child!!! .......because if there is ever a situation arises where

the teacher is required to to say "boys line up there and girls here" .......

The poor *gender neutral* child is screwed

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 03:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainBeno
Fricken loops.

If it has a Penis it's a boy.
If it has a vagina it's a girl.

Jesus H Christ, What has the bloody world come too.

It's gone way too far.

The funny thing is they actually entertained this???? and issued a card!!! Crazy

You are thinking in primative terms.

There's a proud grandmother about who every chance she gets announces she loves, and is,
of course, proud of her transgender grandchildren. of which there are, from the sound of it, several, though it remains unclear to what extent she induced these celebrated aberrations, if at all. She certainly did not try to stop any of the mutilations, from what I could gather. I cannot recall, nor do I want to recall, whether some of the kids may have been dumped on her lap for upbringing assistance, and I do realize that what possibly transpired over the years of adolescence would necessarily remain couched in dark hints requiring inference, at least until the 'all clear' alerts do sound, and the abettors come forth voluntarily, seeking praise, and fame.

To some, embracing the latest fad is a way of becoming 'hip'. In this case, this example, the parents simply wish to be one rung higher, that is, to be known as 'cool'. If they can manage to be instrumental in influencing the genital mutilation, it means they get to be 'groovy', especially if none of their offspring remain intact. You can never become 'too groovy' (nor is it ever too late for anyone to strive to become groovy), since it would imply a saturation, which is SJW heresey. It would mean that there is a test tube with finite proportions, containing finite solution, which solution can be saturated with enough solid, to cause a precipate. Instead, the test tube is unlimited in size, and there are no known limits to what can be mixed in with the solution sufficient to cause 'saturation'. To think otherwise is to be a square. One can never go too far when embracing progressive change. Once a person reaches this stage of development, one is simply 'Totally Groovy'. That means the person is good with anything the box in the sky dictates. You'll see.

# 820
edit on 3-7-2017 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 04:31 AM
link   
I feel like the world is going to hell in a hand basket honestly. I keep seeing the title for that thread on recent posts regarding "if the world was going to end, what signs would I be looking for?" And I'm thinking to myself "well the baby who's supposed to pick it's own gender is a good start..." Don't get me wrong, I'm all for everyone doing whatever they want regarding their sexuality and gender etc as adults. But for christ sakes children do need some normalcy and stability. At least children who are truly trans-gendered knew they were as children *because* they didn't identify with their current gender. I feel like this is a disaster waiting to happen and that this simply shouldn't be done and will destroy that child's future mental health. I'm not sure truly trans-gendered people would even agree with this being done because them being assigned their birth gender at birth and raised as such at least is how they figured it out for themselves eventually. I mean, WTH is the baby supposed to do? Point to whether it wants to wear pink or blue? It's an infant for godsakes.

Haven't read the whole thread yet, still reading it. But if this isn't a sign that humanity is going downhill from here idk what is.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Starcrossd

Found it!

And they began changing or reverting to m/f and maybe some chose to remain androgynous.

Perhaps as a species we're still toddlers and this isn't a step in our evolution...

I don't know.

All i can say is i have no intention of raising my kids this way.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   
This is encouraging mental and emotional confusion, this isn't supportive in it's ideology at at.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Why do you guys care so much about what other people do with their lives and their children's birth certificates?

It baffles me.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
Why do you guys care so much about what other people do with their lives and their children's birth certificates?

It baffles me.

Caring because this begins a trend in society. To not care is to not be aware of the implications for the future.

An extreme example:

During the rise of Nazism in Germany, some people saw the beginnings and were deeply concerned by what it meant for German society but could do nothing except share their worries with others.

We all know that the concerns turned into justified fears.

Obviously, this isn't the same thing. I very much doubt it has sinister intentions attached to it. It's simply a method of parenting that may be debated across the table.

What it represents for society as a whole remains to be seen.

If it gains traction and momentum as a parenting style, then it will have lasting impacts on society.

This infant is a child of our future. The affects of this parenting model is currently unknown.

How will they interact with others? How will they define themselves? Will they be more balanced because they're embracing both masculinity AND femininity? Will they be confused or mentally ill? Will they be accepted by other children or will they be bullied? Will they raise their kids the same way? Is this child abuse? What will happen to the family unit? Will they be a husband or wife? How will these terms be defined in the future? Etc...

These questions are all moot if this remains an isolated thing, but if gender neutral parenting becomes a modern trend and moves out of isolation into an accepted methodology then society will reap the benefits or suffer the consequences depending on whether this is a positive or negative trend.

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join