It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

B.C. baby first to get health card without gender marker

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: violet
a reply to: TerryDon79

I don't know where it will end.
This is being phased in so fast. Not even 'phased' really.
I can't imagine what's next.

Next they'll be removing genitals at birth and giving them back when the person is approved to have a child.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

Next they'll be removing genitals at birth and giving them back when the person is approved to have a child.

Giving the genitals back?
:O

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Hmmm. I hope they tell the doctor what sex their kid is, that could actually be important when prescribing some medicines. You wouldn't want the doctor prescribing gender specific medicines to the wrong sex.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Wow? Harsh? Have a drink buddy?

My response was to Abysha not "everybody"

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

The simpler solution is temporary sterilization or genetically engineered children with permission from the state to "conceive".

The LGBTQ movement may have been a means to control the population growth.

People in same sex marriages theoretically won't procreate...

This doesn't make it right... but as someone else pointed out the LGBTQ community may just be pawns in a larger game.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainBeno

Wow? Harsh? Have a drink buddy?

My response was to Abysha not "everybody"

Your comment was pretty harsh. Everyone knows about biology and body parts. No one is denying the physical aspect of people with gender dysphoria.

But yeah thanks for the beer.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

Is that a response to me? I couldn't tell because you didn't address me.

All I'm saying is "Either you is or you ain't" Does not matter what you look like.

I could dress as a girl and get away with it, but I'm a dude. Does it matter, no of course not. But to have a "U" on your documentation is a bit odd. That's the point I'm trying badly to make.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Sorry, should have included it. How about a kiss x seeing as we're now mates.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: violet

Man we're dangerously close to slipping into an abyss of ridiculous horse crap. ..

link   
a reply to: Bone75

More off topic comment*

I wonder if that's why "The Greys" supposedly don't have genitalia. It's a "thing" to come.

link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Close? I'd say we're bathing in it.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I want off this ride.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   
They get to decide what a penis or vagina means for their kid's gender?

Morons.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainBeno
a reply to: Bone75

More off topic comment*

I wonder if that's why "The Greys" supposedly don't have genitalia. It's a "thing" to come.

Aiwas was the first grey. At least that's how some people read it.
An "entity" channeled by Crowley, who went on to dictate one of his books to him.

Adding for folks in general

Have a look on you tube for a video called (I think) Eerie warning to America from 1965.
That may not be the exact title but its been doing the rounds for a while with similar names. Seen it a couple of times and, although I'm not religious, the message could be used as a blueprint for anyone wanting to destroy a society. Its strangely relevant to quite a lot of today's activities.
edit on 2-7-2017 by Tulpa because: Added

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 01:28 AM
link   

In what could be the first case in the world, a B.C. baby has been issued a health card with the letter “U” for a sex marker.

It comes as the baby’s parent fights to allow their child to develop their own gender identity.

B.C. baby first to get health card without gender marker

The parents are fighting to have a birth certificate issued , saying they'd rather let their child decide later. The Health Card was a surprise that came in the mail
Source

I'm all for this couple being able to decide on their own, but I'm not keen on it setting a new standard that all children should be labelled as "unspecified" gender.

It's a sensitive subject I know, but not all of us are into the new genderless society.
Apologies my opinion offends some of you.
I posted it for discussion

If a child discovers later on it wants to change his/ her identity that's fine, but it's already starting off from birth with this encouragement. It's assuming the child will be ' confused' when it's going to be raised as such when these parents aren't going to even answer " was it a boy or a girl?". I'm well aware this isn't a thought shared by all. Maybe I'm just too old for our new world and still wondering why we are going in this direction. It isn't something I ever saw happening.

The article doesn't say if they will win on the birth certificate being the unspecified gender.

I'd just like to point out that nowhere on that health card does it mention gender.

Sex and Gender are not necessarily the same thing since one is biologically determined and the other involves an element of social construction (I'm less and less convinced that biological sex has no influence on your identity--if it didn't, then why would people want to have surgery to make their sex match their gender identity).

I really think our inability to differentiate between these terms is starting to muddy the waters of this debate. The fact is that babies are born with a biological sex. And ignoring the small percentage that will have varying degrees of both sexes and/or some type of abnormality, the vast majority are born either male or female.

This is ludicrous. Males and females have biological differences.
edit on 7/2/2017 by yadda333 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Girls are made of
sugar and spice and
everything nice
Boys are made of
snakes and snails
and puppy dog tails

a reply to: yadda333

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: violet

Unfit parents already trying to psychologically abuse and corrupt their child who has barely even started their world. Arrest, parenting classes, and a lesson on how the # to be mature reality based adults. FFS!

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   
These progressive projects want boys to grow up as anything other than men and women to be anything other than good mothers. It destroys society so they are all for it. It's the trendy way to sterilize a population while checking off their communist manifesto bucket lists.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
I want off this ride.

Who let those deviants into a school?

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Mandela Effect proven 100%

Thanks CERN.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>