It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SJW youtuber subjected to intense BRAINWASHING online wakes up

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

That inner narrative is the same for most of the Youtubers out there where likes and subs are the metric to evaluate themselves by.

Theres a Black Mirror episode just like this.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

What's SJWs?

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: eldemie

What's SJWs?

"Snotty Jewish Women", they're on a reality show on WE.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: eldemie

What's SJWs?

I hope you are joking, I really do.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: PapagiorgioCZ
What religion? Our mainstream western religion is pretty normal, pro-life,...on top of it being normal is starting to be cool. Conservatism is the new counter-culture.
Then you could say that upbringing is brainwashing too and only professionals and the state should be allowed to form a child. Wasn't Mr. T just talking about it? Yes he was and we are the echo because he said it aloud. It's awesome how he's delivering good stuff.
So I say let them come. More of them. Let us be positive and they'll get it.
Maybe the right person prayed for her and that's the reason. Or truth alone triumphs. Whad'ya know? Let the religion alone. It's not causing problems. It's solving problems like this.

a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Only just read this post asI thought the thread had finished.

When i mentioned 'Religion', i mean there is a specific Religion in the media everyday almost and if you keep reading about it and repeating words which are written/typed you begin to get brainwashed into believing this Religion or parts of it. I'll give an example: If you keep saying the word 'Mohammed' because you se it tryped/written in th media over and over at least about 5 times... maybe in different stories... it gets into your head. So even when you go sit down away from the media and internet... that word may keep reverberating in your mind fo a while. That's just one example.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: 0racle

Good to see her saying what she said and showing that there is a lot of nonsense out there that grabs many without them knowing. Interestingly I think majority of the females that tend to act like this, or rather those that make girls like in the video feel like this through their very aggressive ways. As to say, follow me or else. These girls I feel find it very hard to mix with men (as I say not the girl in the video) and because of that, whether its due to their own serious problem or due to just their outlook on life, they cannot talk to a man or be friends with. So I think this seriously effects them, to the point the only way to deal with it, is to attack attack attack!

I hope more girls wake up like this girl. Men in society are deemed so much as predators and attackers, just because they are reffered to as men.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: 0racle

I've had to deal with a communist radical or two, in the last thirty years. The best take I came back with, is these guys are deathly afraid of TPTB. Get them to come back to Earth, and most, but not all of their paranoia goes back on their mental shelves. Only time heals all wounds, but to a degree, you can de-radicalize most of these guys. They have to get back the confidence that the ground under their feet is their personal space, and no one in the USA is going to sc@#w them out of it. Then you work to show them how to enlarge that to a new comfort zone, and the radical fears wither.

I feel that someone or someones, are pulling the strings behind the ANTIFA masked thugs. This seems to me, to be "Shining Path Guerillas", wannabes. But just like the real Shining Path mastermind, the ones' pulling their strings are very much the real deal. N.J. has just declared ANTIFA to be a terrorist outfit. So now they have to track down the masterminds, and put them into prison. Like the Peruvian Original, these are going to be College Professors, IMHO>.

<< 1  2   >>

join