It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SJW youtuber subjected to intense BRAINWASHING online wakes up

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

They dont like it when you destroy their base.

All your base are belong us now.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Give any of these sjw nutbags 72 hours under the stars, near a lake or river, with good sane company and no internet, tv, or radio.

At least 90% of them will realize that they're crazy. Half might figure out why. A few could escape it...

Those who run things are running things. They're late to the party on the internet, but they've got a strong plan and it's working.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

That's if they survive outdoors for that long.
Half of them probably think that survival skills involve learning to block other users and camping is all about dressing up!

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: 0racle

ATA has it right. The further down the rabbit-hole of self importance these people go on social media, the more detached from reality they become. It's a self-fulfilling prophecy, an endless 'DO-loop'.

1. They come up with some thought.
2. They make a video and express the thought as an opinion
3. They get attention based on this opinion
4. They progressively become that opinion, because it gives them the attention they so desperately crave.

The problem is, there's no off-ramp, no reality check, once this cycle begins. Because of the sheer numbers of people in the audience, billions even, the chances of finding someone to agree and validate virtually any crazy thought is almost a certainty. With the tools available to selectively include, or exclude, certain elements of their audience they can ensure they get a non-stop stream of validations and block out any dissenting views. Their fantasy becomes reality. And, they make it so.

Using the proverbial "rabbit-hole" as an analogy, once a person is below the surface they have no frame of reference to determine how deeply they've gone, or how far they've traveled horizontally from where they began. If 'normal functioning adult' is the reference point, and concepts such as up/down, left/right, suddenly lose meaning they are lost in a maze of their own making. It is only when they eventually tunnel out of the side of a hill into the light of day when they realize how far they've traveled from where they began. Unfortunately though, these people are the exception rather than the rule. Many never tunnel out of the side of a hill, but rather keep going deeper and deeper until the tunnel eventually collapses on them.

Interestingly, this is why propaganda is so effective in social media. This selective method of validation and subtly changing identity based on peer pressure can go on unchecked for years. Once they've completely lost sight of any reference point they will eagerly choose the blue pill every time...because that's what their enablers and their validators tell them is the right thing to do.

My .02

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Came across a similar video the other day and found it extremely insightful:

edit on 2/7/2017 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Before I watch the video, I just want to say that yes 'brainwashing' does go on on the internet!

It's the same with Religion. Especially the one Religion which is in the headlines almost on a daily basis now. Certain words that keep being printed and if you read them often enough, you'll begin to believe it too.

And those from the LGBT community spreading and pushing their ideas onto young children over the internet. it's quite disturbing when you sit back and look properly.

Now i'll go check the vid.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Using the proverbial "rabbit-hole" as an analogy, once a person is below the surface they have no frame of reference to determine how deeply they've gone, or how far they've traveled horizontally from where they began. If 'normal functioning adult' is the reference point, and concepts such as up/down, left/right, suddenly lose meaning they are lost in a maze of their own making. It is only when they eventually tunnel out of the side of a hill into the light of day when they realize how far they've traveled from where they began. Unfortunately though, these people are the exception rather than the rule. Many never tunnel out of the side of a hill, but rather keep going deeper and deeper until the tunnel eventually collapses on them.

We are all lost in the maze.

Some moreso than others, but there is really no such thing as an objective view on reality coming through a personality raised in a culture through a human brain..

Ive been lost in the maze for years at a time myself.
And that freaking minotaur is always hunting.

edit on 2-7-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I'm beginning to think Soros cut funding to the anti Trump band wagon on social media. There's next to no one bashing Trump anymore.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

lol yea .. word are funny...

& ... is it me or are we seeing the word "asinine" being used a hell of a lot more in the past few months...

I swear I never used to see that word, now it's in every other thread XD
people are so funny sometimes, I can't help but laugh when i notice things like that.
edit on 2-7-2017 by 0racle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Those you term "SJW" are few in number, but tend to make a lot of noise.

They are in no way representative of the progressive population in America as a whole.

And Tumblr needs to die. It's a cesspit of insecure, attention-whoring, whiny idiots.

I'm pretty damn liberal, and I hate Tumblr and the moronic "white knight"/Steven Universe/Powerpuff Girl "millennial SJW" types.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhyDidIJoin
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I'm beginning to think Soros cut funding to the anti Trump band wagon on social media. There's next to no one bashing Trump anymore.

Go to Reddit.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Sjw's are a very small population, yet one of the largest topics of the alt-right community. A very contradicting "fake news" rebel yell that they started. It's all about what makes money though, right??

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Or twitter.

People are making a career out of replying to Dj Trump tweets

Spin that # Mr. President...

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: sooth

got to love a feminist who complains about patriarchy but hasnt got a problem with her dad getting her mum pregnant and raising her so she could hold feminist views about men

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   

whats with all these #ing labels , just so you can feed your ego so that you fit in somewhere !

seriously ego tripping, I must fit in somewhere in society I must or I am nothing

I need a label , give me a million gender labels so I can fit in please !

anyone who labels themselves , what the # !

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
What religion? Our mainstream western religion is pretty normal, pro-life,...on top of it being normal is starting to be cool. Conservatism is the new counter-culture.
Then you could say that upbringing is brainwashing too and only professionals and the state should be allowed to form a child. Wasn't Mr. T just talking about it? Yes he was and we are the echo because he said it aloud. It's awesome how he's delivering good stuff.
So I say let them come. More of them. Let us be positive and they'll get it.
Maybe the right person prayed for her and that's the reason. Or truth alone triumphs. Whad'ya know? Let the religion alone. It's not causing problems. It's solving problems like this.

a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
edit on 3/7/2017 by PapagiorgioCZ because: a little improvement

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

what do you get when you cross narcissism with global exposure

shallow

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Mmmmm do you hear that? That's the sound of the new world order crumbling. Good for her for seeing some truth. Hope she goes all the way.

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Since when is getting "redpilled" (to the truth) a bad thing?

Moving to the center is now redpilling?

It is way more redpilling than Alex Jones and the far right. I can tell you THAT much. (see my sig)
edit on rd2017000000Mondayrd000000Mon, 03 Jul 2017 14:06:11 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoMon, 03 Jul 2017 14:06:11 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

1. They come up with some thought. 2. They make a video and express the thought as an opinion 3. They get attention based on this opinion 4. They progressively become that opinion, because it gives them the attention they so desperately crave. The problem is, there's no off-ramp, no reality check, once this cycle begins. Because of the sheer numbers of people in the audience, billions even, the chances of finding someone to agree and validate virtually any crazy thought is almost a certainty. With the tools available to selectively include, or exclude, certain elements of their audience they can ensure they get a non-stop stream of validations and block out any dissenting views. Their fantasy becomes reality. And, they make it so.

You've nailed it here! Have a cigar.

I've seen this in my own family. If you read their FB posts (I don't because I don't do FB but I hear about them constantly) you would believe that they are really something special.

One is an alcoholic living off his Dad but he has somehow morphed into a "very special care-giver" who has "given up his normal life" to care for his parents. If it weren't so pathetic it would be funny. Same with the female version who claims to be "caring for my elderly father." She comes to see him when she needs money. In my mind, both are actually committing abuse. If their FB "friends" could actually meet them in person...???!!! These moochers now actually believe that posting something on FB makes it true! Maybe it's the chemical substances they consume combined with the need to feel less like a failure. Anyone can be special on FB!

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Making controversial YouTube vids gets you $$$$$

MONETIZE and CAPITALIZE

So, $300-3,000 per 1,000,000 views would be completely reasonable.

link

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join