It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SJW youtuber subjected to intense BRAINWASHING online wakes up

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
So i found this video on twitter of a girl describing how her interaction with social media started to brainwash to FEAR all men as potential sexual predators...

It's a bit long but she gets to the point in the first 5 minutes..

Anyway. I'm happy I've seen this & really happy for her, because she has woken up, and has the mental fortitude to deprogram herself...

But I fear this is still robbing young teenagers of the opportunity to develop healthy relationships with the opposite sex, and planting unhealthy fears and attitudes in people... especially young people who are not yet able to properly think for themselves.

So here's the video... If you watch up to 10 minutes you will hear most of the main points and anecdotes.

BTW, I think the intense brainwashing she describes should be properly investigated.

+31 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: 0racle

I think we will only see real change when we remove regressive leftists in Academia and Hollyweird. As long as they control both, they will create a new generation of SJWs.

edit on 7/1/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

I think we will only see real change when we remove regressive leftists in Academia and Hollyweird. As long as they control both, they will creat a new generation of SJWs.

No need to change it to Hollyweird when Holly WOOD (as in hard male genitalia) is quite perfect as is.

(I don't care about any of this stuff, I'm just posting because I have a quota)

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

I think we will only see real change when we remove regressive leftists in Academia and Hollyweird. As long as they control both, they will creat a new generation of SJWs.

And then, of course, you have douche-bags like Anita Sarkeesian who do it just for the money and the fame....I don't know which is worse.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Flatcoat

As least she's shooting herself in the foot like this one incident

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
There is a bunch of youtubers who apparently got redpilled since Trump took office but i'm still unsure if the transformations are not just for clicks. I'm only on ATS so i don't really know if Facebook,Twitter,Snapchat or whatever have a negative influence or not. It's possible for sure. I'm tempted to start a self experiment but even reading others tweets makes me furious beyond belief. I guess i would be banned in a matter of seconds on all of social media.

I have my suspicions and i decided to avoid other social media platforms on purpose. I would like to hear more stories from our members how the Facebook,Twitter or Snapchat life really is. Before you ask no there is not one picture of myself on the www. I'm partially invisible.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

Lol..Yes. And ironically it was a panel about bullying and harassment.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
She's hot.

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat
a reply to: starwarsisreal

Lol..Yes. And ironically it was a panel about bullying and harassment.

Ironic how Sarkeesian makes her schtick about being the victim of patriarchy then when someone in the audience dares to call her out what does she do? - calls for the male security guards to throw out the guy asking the question.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Well thankyou.....at least I learnt a new word today..

HetroNormalist....

It seems I may be one.

Now its LBGTABC...H. For us HetroNormalists....Because, We want to be included too....and its Sexist, Racist, Discriminatory etc etc to not include us.

I also learnt that Boys can have a Vagina and Girls can have a Penis.

Im glad I watched this video (well some of it)...I am now more informed.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   
All men are sexual predators. That is kinda the point. It's pretty much why we're all here.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

The crazy part is, he wasn't even trying to call her out. She's just nuts!
edit on 1-7-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Reminds me of 'The Red Pill' YouTube video of a feminists journey into the world of men.

S&F

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   
One thing I've noticed is many people who start their own yt channels become so self-obsessed it's quite destructive. They end up taking themselves and opinions way too seriously. Becoming dependent on the income stream generated by it means they will keep making videos regardless of whether they feel they have anything new to say or new material to present. It ends up becoming this bizarre conversation with themselves where the only outside influence is what's left on their comments section.

They end up having no life in the real world and creating their own bubble of reality. There's a few who do real research and bring it to the web but too many end up like this girl. When her channel tanks eventually - which it likely will she will be lost without the constant attention.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
a reply to: Asktheanimals

The crazy part is, he wasn't even trying to call her out. She's just nuts!

Nuts to you seems more like plain vicious to me.
Calling someone who only criticizes your opinion a subhuman piece of (excrement)
How dare he disagree?
This was on one of her good days too mind you.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Since when is getting "redpilled" (to the truth) a bad thing?

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

They dont like it when you destroy their base.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Well i get that they have no reservations even when it comes to their own.

But that being some kind of insult from what the girl was saying I hadn't heard it put like that before.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Since when is getting "redpilled" (to the truth) a bad thing?

Moving to the center is now redpilling?

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0racle
BTW, I think the intense brainwashing she describes should be properly investigated.

It's Internet targeting. Her accounts were ID'd as female, and she got bombarded by feminists and predators.

She looks kind of like a dude to me, but it doesn't make her ranting any more tolerable.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join