It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Was Born With An Upside-Down Head

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Man Was Born With An Upside-Down Head, His Incredibly Inspiring Story Blew Me Away.

The day Claudio Vieira de Oliveira was born, doctors advised his mother to let the child starve to death.

Claudio was born with a rare condition that contorted his spine and limbs in a manner none of us are accustomed to. His head rests backwards on his spine and his limbs lay twisted under him. He essentially has an upside down head.

As Claudio grew, he realized he could walk on his knees, and even use a pen with his mouth and his lips to operate a cell phone. As the years went by he grew in confidence, if not in stature… but that never stopped him from chasing his dreams.

Fast forward to today, Claudio is 37 years old and an accountant, celebrated public speaker and published writer. Check out part of his amazing story in the video below and share his beautiful mentality today… having joy is a CHOICE!

Incredible!

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
this cant be real..

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I shouldn't laugh but 😂😂 a reply to: silo13

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jiggly
this cant be real..

Makes you appreciate how perfect we were born. malformed people really make me reflect on how easy I have it compared to some people and how insignificant most of my complaints are.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

Thanks for the head's up!

What a great story to see him so happy in life even when faced with such a harsh condition.

It only makes me more ashamed, though, of the people in America who create their own conditions to bitch and moan about.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Holy cow. That is weird, how does he eat, seems like it would be hard.

He seems all right with it, I suppose it is all he knows. He seems to have a positive attitude. I should never complain about my hereditary problems again, I have nothing compared to this guy.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Yeah, I am pretty humbled.

Like you I will be more thankful for all I have and not be so unthankful for the things I think I don't have.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13
a reply to: rickymouse

Yeah, I am pretty humbled.

Like you I will be more thankful for all I have and not be so unthankful for the things I think I don't have.

I think of my lifelong problems as inconveniences. I do not think of them as disabilities, even my newly acquired epilepsy is an inconvenience. Well, I have had it now for almost forteen years, it is not new. Our hereditary conditions are a part of who we are, I don't whine about them. This guy is a great example of this, he has a decent attitude about it.

I actually do not feel sorry for that guy after watching the video, I feel impressed by his attitude.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Omg my life is so easy...

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
found another link www.dailymail.co.uk...

this is the name of the condition he has ..... arthrogryposis It is a condition that fuses joints, leaving sufferers unable to use limbs

originally posted by: Jiggly
this cant be real..

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

Well I feel like jackass for ever bitching about anything in my life now.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: nofear39
I shouldn't laugh but 😂😂 a reply to: silo13

I laughed too. Not laughing to make fun of, but laughing with inspired awe to see him make the best of the hand he was dealt. Amazing. Something to be learned from this man.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Wow ok that's mad.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Without people he would never survive on his own. It begs the question to me about humanity, in the animal kingdom he would've been eaten, in our evil civilization he is protected, cared for and survives successfully, maybe people are not all evil after all.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   
In Brazil, China and India you can find the most rare cases because these countries are very populated.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoeysFoodReview
In Brazil, China and India you can find the most rare cases because these countries are very populated.

You should see some of the deformities i have seen in Africa......i would post the pictures but they are too horrific!

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoeysFoodReview

I've noticed that, especially in India.

Looks like it uncomfortable for him to sleep, but since he's born this way it's all he knows, meaning he has no previously healthy body to compare it to. and one really does get used to it and can adapt.

new topics

top topics

join