It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Carl Bernstein: We are in the midst of a 'malignant presidency'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

I'd take Alex's word over CNN any day, as long as he has his shirt on and isn't in the middle of a crazy rant.

But even then, I still might..

Hows that child slave moon colony working out for you?

They say Trump was one of those kidnapped kids. They got him decades ago but unfortunately made a mistake and returned him.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Did they?

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

a reply to: TruMcCarthy

CNN is ISIS must have faked this video huh?

You just proved my point. Alex Jones never alleged that there was some child slave colony on Mars.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

I'd take Alex's word over CNN any day, as long as he has his shirt on and isn't in the middle of a crazy rant.

But even then, I still might..

Hows that child slave moon colony working out for you?

They say Trump was one of those kidnapped kids. They got him decades ago but unfortunately made a mistake and returned him.

And that's why he's orange!

hehe

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Even Trump says so...

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

The funny thing is, you could replace the words "presidency" and "president" throughout his spiel with any word to denote liberals and it would read more accurately.
edit on 7/1/2017 by scojak because: (no reason given)

link   

I guess Alex Jones saying (rough quote) "Well we know there's all kinds of stuff up there and that's why they turn the probes off when they fly by, all the secret NASA programs blah blah blah" is him disagreeing that there's a slave colony on Mars?

link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
We are witnessing a coup in action. Trump doesn't bow down to the Elitist Globalist Agenda, and therefore he must be eliminated. Canceling TPP, speaking against open borders, putting Americans first, that isn't allowed. I'm guessing pulling the US out of the Global Paris Accord scam was their last straw.

"Trump doesn't bow down to the Elitist Globalist Agenda" yet he has given the military free reign, and put a bunch of "Elitist Globalist" billionaires in his cabinet, given Israel everything they want...given Saudi Arabia everything they want, bombed Syria, and wants a war with Iran.

Which Trump are you talking about ?

Clearly you don't know who the Global Elites are. They are anti-Israel, constantly attacking them in the UN and trying to get them to give up their land. If Trump is giving Israel what they want, then he is going against the Globalist Agenda. The Globalists were pro-TPP, Trump canceled it. The Globalists are open-borders, Trump is the epitome of borders. The Globalists desperately love the Paris Accord, Trump pulled the US out. He certainly isn't a Globalist in actions or rhetoric, but maybe secretly, way deep down he is, huh?

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

I guess Alex Jones saying (rough quote) "Well we know there's all kinds of stuff up there and that's why they turn the probes off when they fly by, all the secret NASA programs blah blah blah" is him disagreeing that there's a slave colony on Mars?

He was talking about mechanical debris, nothing about child slave colonies.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Uh huh...

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: olaru12
When Trump went up against the 3 letters, he basically blew his presidency to hell. I think he did it on purpose, nobody can be that stupid to essentially "fight with the cops"

There are other agendas at play here....bigly, believe me.

Yeah, you're right. The federal bureaucracy that no one in this country, left or right, votes for really runs the place and don't you forget it!

Apparently Trump and most of his cabinet forgot about the power structure when they decided to take on the 3 letter dark lords. Call a cop "Barney" and see what happens; That's essentially what Trump did and the billy stick is on it's way down....

edit on 1-7-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

They are anti-Israel, constantly attacking them in the UN and trying to get them to give up their land.

(monocle pops out)

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

We are witnessing a coup in action. Trump doesn't bow down to the Elitist Globalist Agenda, and therefore he must be eliminated. Canceling TPP, speaking against open borders, putting Americans first, that isn't allowed. I'm guessing pulling the US out of the Global Paris Accord scam was their last straw.

"Trump doesn't bow down to the Elitist Globalist Agenda" yet he has given the military free reign, and put a bunch of "Elitist Globalist" billionaires in his cabinet, given Israel everything they want...given Saudi Arabia everything they want, bombed Syria, and wants a war with Iran.

Which Trump are you talking about ?

Clearly you don't know who the Global Elites are. They are anti-Israel, constantly attacking them in the UN and trying to get them to give up their land. If Trump is giving Israel what they want, then he is going against the Globalist Agenda. The Globalists were pro-TPP, Trump canceled it. The Globalists are open-borders, Trump is the epitome of borders. The Globalists desperately love the Paris Accord, Trump pulled the US out. He certainly isn't a Globalist in actions or rhetoric, but maybe secretly, way deep down he is, huh?

With all due respect, I’m afraid you’re the one who doesn’t understand the Globalist deep state conspiracy

ISRAEL is a part of the Globalist deep state, if you do not know that then your completely naïve

ROTHCHILD is the deep state number one guy

HE LOVES ISRAEL, He practically created Israel

So you’ve just proven that you have little understanding of this.

Just go ask any half way decent conspiracy theorist of merit whether Israel is against the deep state and they’ll laugh at you.

edit on 1-7-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Why are people still watching MSM? Especially CNN?? And why do people believe them again?
Move on from la la land, find something with substance instead of emotion! All it takes is some jack hole num nut, just one, to say (slow deep voice) "oh, well, i heard even the white house is tired of stupid trump and wants him gone" then all those anti trumpers will follow and say (deep slow voice) "yea, well, i know a guy who heard a guy who was talking to someone who looks very important say trump is a neo nazi who hates black people". I thought y'all would get it by now. It doesnt matter whos president, the president doesnt run the show, they're only the puppet. So many helpless idiots out there, so sad...

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

When Trump went up against the 3 letters, he basically blew his presidency to hell. I think he did it on purpose, nobody can be that stupid to essentially "fight with the cops"

There are other agendas at play here....bigly, believe me.

Yeah, you're right. The federal bureaucracy that no one in this country, left or right, votes for really runs the place and don't you forget it!

Apparently Trump and most of his cabinet forgot about the power structure when they decided to take on the 3 letter dark lords. Call a cop "Barney" and see what happens; That's essentially what Trump did and the billy stick is on it's way down....

I can't help it if you find it funny that an entrenched bureaucracy of people who work for life, draw huge salaries and plum benefits on your tax dollar, and answer to no one in any kind of power structure connected to the people is working hard to overturn the results of the election.

Maybe if you had a less visceral dislike of who got the office you might find it a bit disturbing.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: xSEEKxNxSTRIKEx
Why are people still watching MSM? Especially CNN?? And why do people believe them again?
Move on from la la land, find something with substance instead of emotion! All it takes is some jack hole num nut, just one, to say (slow deep voice) "oh, well, i heard even the white house is tired of stupid trump and wants him gone" then all those anti trumpers will follow and say (deep slow voice) "yea, well, i know a guy who heard a guy who was talking to someone who looks very important say trump is a neo nazi who hates black people". I thought y'all would get it by now. It doesnt matter whos president, the president doesnt run the show, they're only the puppet. So many helpless idiots out there, so sad...

Why are people still watching MSM?

Hey, some people like fictional entertainment...to each his own

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Sorry, but no. Just look at the UN resolutions and votes regarding Israel. They are all heavily anti-Israel. As Obama had the US abstain so that the anti-Israel vote could go through.

US abandons Israel as UN votes against Israeli settlements ...

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Irony:

Trump supporters lambasting CNN, saying they should be shut down, calling them an enemy of the state, saying they cant be trust because so many lies...

Continue to buy everything Trump says hook line and sinker, despite being caught it so many lies.....

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: HoldMyBeer

I am open to letting bad things happen to CNN employees

Then don't be bitching when well known people profess happyness about the idea of bad things happening to dear leader.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join