It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Carl Bernstein: We are in the midst of a 'malignant presidency'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: audubon

The fact he is promoting the downfall of a Democratically elected President is enough for me to question his motive and background.

Well, Bernstein helped bring down one democratically-elected president, and the world generally agrees that he performed a good deed in doing so.

So in terms of background, he has some pretty strong credentials as a righter of wrongs. That suggests benign motives, surely.

Whether he is right about Trump, I have no opinion.

That's all I am trying to say. People change, be it for good or bad, and many times money is involved in how they change. I prefer to take peoples words for exactly what they are, words.

Show me proof, then we can talk, otherwise your opinion is nothing more than my opinion and history will prove who was right and who was wrong. Well, in a world where truth was valued over lies.....

Naw you got it all wrong, this is 2017 and I want a polical website to tell me what I think, or perhaps a nice poll. You know that Jon Stewart is some newscaster.

You sarcastic SOB!

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

Uh, you can read what they say on the website , and then fact check on your own, which I did with a few, and guess what, the website was indeed correct. I Guess you don't want to see the lies pointed out, and hell you can even go and watch the videos of trump saying the lies fact check it for yourself, and indeed they are lies. That sadly many people argue and believe simply because trump said it!!!! That is what is sad here!!!!

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I wonder do at least the Trump supporters see that Trump is a malicious divider and one who brings out the worst in people.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: whywhynot

Uh, you can read what they say on the website , and then fact check on your own, which I did with a few, and guess what, the website was indeed correct. I Guess you don't want to see the lies pointed out, and hell you can even go and watch the videos of trump saying the lies fact check it for yourself, and indeed they are lies. That sadly many people argue and believe simply because trump said it!!!! That is what is sad here!!!!

Sorry Kurt, but you're just not going to get it I see. Enjoy your life and a few words of wisdom:

To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture. Enjoy, sir, your insensibility of feeling and reflecting. It is the prerogative of animals. Thomas Paine: American Crisis - US History.org

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

What does Nixon have to do with any of this?

I was replying to these words of yours "Show me proof, then we can talk, otherwise your opinion is nothing more than my opinion and history will prove who was right and who was wrong."

I understood those words to relate to the point about Bernstein's positive reputation for having helped bring down Nixon. Because that was the subject of the post of mine to which you were replying.

If your words didn't relate to that point, then I don't understand why you typed them. But this is obviously going nowhere, so let's write this off as a mutual misunderstanding, and move on.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
We are witnessing a coup in action. Trump doesn't bow down to the Elitist Globalist Agenda, and therefore he must be eliminated. Canceling TPP, speaking against open borders, putting Americans first, that isn't allowed. I'm guessing pulling the US out of the Global Paris Accord scam was their last straw.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Can anyone break down for everyone how Trump is or would be any worse than any other as usual Ruling Establishment puppet, and do it without resorting to raw personal emotional impressions?

Be sure to be honest with yourself regarding Obama or Bush before drawing the comparisons.

Thanks!

edit on 1-7-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

but many people on the right felt the same way as many of you do on the left about Obama, but you sure as hell didn't see us nor the media acting out in the matter that we see happening today.

Are you effing kidding me!?!?!?

You're actually out of your mind...

Right Wing 'news' literally birthed itself on Obama hate.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

I'd take Alex's word over CNN any day, as long as he has his shirt on and isn't in the middle of a crazy rant.

But even then, I still might..

Hows that child slave moon colony working out for you?

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

I'd take Alex's word over CNN any day, as long as he has his shirt on and isn't in the middle of a crazy rant.

Seems like you fell for the propaganda and fake news. I dare you to show me video where Jones alleges that there is a child slave moon colony.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   
When Trump went up against the 3 letters, he basically blew his presidency to hell. I think he did it on purpose, nobody can be that stupid to essentially "fight with the cops"

There are other agendas at play here....bigly, believe me. The Military and the GOP don't trust Trump.
edit on 1-7-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: HoldMyBeer

Fake News Network, do people still watch that garbage?

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

a reply to: seeker1963

but many people on the right felt the same way as many of you do on the left about Obama, but you sure as hell didn't see us nor the media acting out in the matter that we see happening today.

Are you effing kidding me!?!?!?

You're actually out of your mind...

Right Wing 'news' literally birthed itself on Obama hate.

No I am pretty sure that right wing news existed before Obama did. In fact, the Clintons loved to blame OKC bombing on it.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
When Trump went up against the 3 letters, he basically blew his presidency to hell. I think he did it on purpose, nobody can be that stupid to essentially "fight with the cops"

There are other agendas at play here....bigly, believe me.

Yeah, you're right. The federal bureaucracy that no one in this country, left or right, votes for really runs the place and don't you forget it!

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Probably more plausible than Russian hacking the elections.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
We are witnessing a coup in action. Trump doesn't bow down to the Elitist Globalist Agenda, and therefore he must be eliminated. Canceling TPP, speaking against open borders, putting Americans first, that isn't allowed. I'm guessing pulling the US out of the Global Paris Accord scam was their last straw.

"Trump doesn't bow down to the Elitist Globalist Agenda" yet he has given the military free reign, and put a bunch of "Elitist Globalist" billionaires in his cabinet, given Israel everything they want...given Saudi Arabia everything they want, bombed Syria, and wants a war with Iran.

Which Trump are you talking about ?
edit on 1-7-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

CNN is ISIS must have faked this video huh?

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

You still don't know that Russia hacked voter registration systems?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join