It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Climate Observing System

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I guess people interested in cimate change would find this graph neat. Just give the site a minute to load.

​The vision of Global Climate Observing System (GCOS) is for all users to have access to the climate observations, data records and information they need to address pressing climate-related concerns. GCOS users include individuals, national and international organizations, institutions and agencies. GCOS works with partners to ensure the sustained provision of reliable physical, chemical and biological observations and data records for the total climate system – across the atmospheric, oceanic and terrestrial domains, including hydrological and carbon cycles and the cryosphere.

public.wmo.int...

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
It is sunny out today, and it must be at least sixty five degrees out there. I have a great climate observation system, it involves windows.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Thank you i too have a window . but found this site helpful so thanks for sharing

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
It is sunny out today, and it must be at least sixty five degrees out there. I have a great climate observation system, it involves windows.

You are clearly an expert on climate change with such a "wide" view of the world.......

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: yorkshirelad

originally posted by: rickymouse

You are clearly an expert on climate change with such a "wide" view of the world.......

Yup, got windows on all sides of the house. Tree frogs do hang on the screens and watch TV once in a while and Deer and other animals watch TV from on the deck through the patio door. We had to get that pet screen so the animals didn't mess up the screen while they hang on them.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I have a window

top topics

join