It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At least 17 people shot at Arkansas club, police say

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   
This is just breaking as far as I can tell... it seems this may have been a dispute as opposed to terror related.

Fortunately no deaths, but 17 injured.

Police have no shooter in custody.. strange.

edition.cnn.com...

Little Rock police updates:
twitter.com...
edit on 1/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Oh wonderful, all the makings of a conspiracy.

Watch the story change 9 times now.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Sixteen to twenty years old? Sounds gang related. It's amazing no one was killed, thank God for that.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Our culture separates families and your self worth is directly tied to your ability to make money due to this people do not value the lives of others but only the money they make

the collapse is coming

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

It's sad to see youth wasted. I'd give a lot to have my healthy body back. It's more sad though to see so many give up on our youth.
edit on 7/1/2017 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: Kali74

Our culture separates families and your self worth is directly tied to your ability to make money due to this people do not value the lives of others but only the money they make

the collapse is coming

If it was gang related, it was more likely the family here was collapsed before they were even born. Gangs have replaced daddy for a lot of young men in certain segments of the population and we can see the results in places like Chicago.

But we will have to see if this one is gang related.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   

But we will have to see if this one is gang related.

Does it mater? Gun shot wounds are gunshot wounds.

But I get the whole media spin thing.

What matters to them is that a 'gun' was involved.

Maybe it was a terrorist gang drug thug member.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Yes, most likely it's gang related. Little Rock is one of the most dangerous cities in the country for that type of thing.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
Sixteen to twenty years old? Sounds gang related. It's amazing no one was killed, thank God for that.

Ghetto Hoodrat night club.

You cannot have too many hoodrats in one spot as there will be some shooting going on. Not PC, but everyone with at least two functioning brain cells knows it.

(post by carewemust removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Thank-goodness for ObamaCare, or taxpayers would have to pay the millions in medical bills that will be racked up over the years by the gunshot victims.

The thugs in Chicago are bankrupting the hospitals. This is why healthcare for the rest of us cost so much. You know the vast majority of the victims aren't going to have health insurance so the cost of treating/keeping these folks alive gets passed on to others in the form of $10 aspirins.

CDC estimates that gun-related deaths and injuries cost $52 billion in 2013 when factoring in lifetime medical and work-loss costs...

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
25 people with gun shot wounds and no deaths - a minor miracle.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
www.dailymail.co.uk...

The grab of the twitter post with the "artist/performer" and his weapon of choice caught my interest, especially for investigative purposes.

I`m really glad I moved out of Little Rock years ago. I won`t even go back there to shop.

The city really needs to be cleaned up, but I don`t know how it can be done at this point.

Closing clubs where this kind of stuff happens might be a good start.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Here goes another provocation attempt against the 2nd Amendment!

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Damn it's getting bad in Sweden, oh wait what this didn't happen in Sweden my bad

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Only 3 people were shot, the other injuries were "related". I'm guessing the other injuries were related to a general stampede out the doors.

new topics

top topics

join