It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ten UFO's caught on live television

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I didn't see this anywhere so I thought I would share. Its a neat compilation of video from live tv broadcasts around the world that appear to show UFO's caught on camera. Pretty cool stuff...

link

These were new to me. I don't know if any of them have appeared here at ATS but to see all ten together is compelling.

Enjoy.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

I really miss the UFO craze. Not only because politics has edged it out, but CGI is what killed it. When every man and his dog can add whatever they want to a video, people just start going "Meh..fake" and move on. It hasn't helped at all that groups like Thirdphaseofmoon are constantly putting out new fakes almost every day, just to get Youtube hits.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Videos 1, 6, 7....

Debunkers please explain.

Awesome how good their camo is. Like in the number one video, you can see the small cloud burst when it appears..

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

It is rather sad the ufo scene lost alot of its appeal, the mystery and intrigue. But if I'm honest these videos of ufos only served as a catalyst for me. It's the endless amount of possibilities out there that fuel my fire.
I would go as far as to claim that my stance on ET intelligence is mostly religious in nature. I don't have a single shred of evidence that ET is real, yet I'm convinced they're out there. I just know it, I can feel it. It's a very overpowering emotion, that's amazing and humbling and scary all at the same time.
I can only assume this is how religious people feel about god.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: solve

Videos 1, 6, 7....

Debunkers please explain.

Awesome how good their camo is. Like in the number one video, you can see the small cloud burst when it appears..

1. Quality too crappy. Aircraft, meteor?

6. Weather drones? kgou.org...

7. Lens flare

edit on 1-7-2017 by moebius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: solve

1: Don't know.
6: Judging from the channel it came from I'd say CGI trickery.
7: Looks like some kind of reflection.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Only acceptable explanation is CGI,

But these came from the news, so they must still have the recordings somewhere?

In theory, it is possible to prove, that the footage is not tampered...

edit on 1-7-2017 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I hate to keep posting this but you guys keep having issues with "UFOs" and I'm just trying to help.

Regarding #3, the only thing I find strange about that video is that mountain is certainly not upside-down.
edit on 1 7 17 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I miss the UFO stuff too. I found all the videos interesting. Mostly because they happened on live television. That kind of takes the fake video aspect out of the picture. As for other natural explanations, well, that has to be seen. But I thought it was a neat compilation from verifiable news sources that seemed to be honest in what they were showing. Pretty cool...

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

I really miss the UFO craze. Not only because politics has edged it out, but CGI is what killed it. When every man and his dog can add whatever they want to a video, people just start going "Meh..fake" and move on. It hasn't helped at all that groups like Thirdphaseofmoon are constantly putting out new fakes almost every day, just to get Youtube hits.

I remember listening to Coast to Coast and at least once a week it would be a show on ETs, UFO's, and the amount of callers they would get was astounding.
Now it's maybe once a month, most shows are about health and alternate diets / drug use to heal yourself, it's a sell out.

But I do remember a caller from way back trying to explain 'hidden' UFO's and the host at the time I think Art Bell just asked "well, if they have cloaking devices how can you tell they are there?"
Caller said something like "O, they're in the clouds, hidden, but they're there tho, trust me" I chuckled.

new topics

top topics

join