It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Associated Press Corrects Big Falsehood In Four Trump-Russia Reports

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

The media keeps losing credibility and to be honest im not sure all the retractions are going to help salvage them.

over here ... no credibility at all , never ever any more ! Media has an agenda and that agenda isn't to propagate the truth.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries

The media keeps losing credibility and to be honest im not sure all the retractions are going to help salvage them.

Yes the "sorry we have to run a retraction cuz we didn't perform basic journalistic standards" apology sounds weak.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Either you're trolling, or you are really really really disadvantaged in the smarts department...
Doesn't really matter, you have my sympathy.

God speed.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: veracity

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. -Buddha

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: gunaire

(it is given you must first have reason and common sense to begin with)
edit on 3-7-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   
The proven facts are. Trump is one of the few that didn't collude with the Russians. The Clinton's and Podesta sure as hell did and took the money.

And what about the Seth Rich DNC murder cover up? He's the Wiki leak. Not the Russians you silly goons.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: GreenGunther
a reply to: Sillyolme

Either you're trolling, or you are really really really disadvantaged in the smarts department...
Doesn't really matter, you have my sympathy.

God speed.

Give him the benefit of the doubt. He might be a paid traitor instead of a moron or psychotic.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join