It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Associated Press Corrects Big Falsehood In Four Trump-Russia Reports

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

really you do??? how many people out there still think that a little pizza shop in DC is hiding child prostitutes in their basement???
I'll go this far with you, ALL the news media needs to take better care, spend more time, to ensure that their news is accurate instead of having this race to see who can pop a story first!!
but what you are talking about is defying one of our constitutional rights, a big one at that!! a free press...
without it, we'd be like old time soviet russia, and who knows maybe russia would have to start sending the real news through the airwaves to us... wouldn't that be a kick in the arse!!

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
but what you are talking about is defying one of our constitutional rights, a big one at that!! a free press...

Nobody want to alter the 1st Amendment. There's no rule that says lying in the press must be considered free speech.

Sedition is a whole 'nother thing:

Whoever knowingly or willfully advocates, abets, advises, or teaches the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying the government of the United States or the government of any State, Territory, District or Possession thereof, or the government of any political subdivision therein, by force or violence, or by the assassination of any officer of any such government; or

Whoever, with intent to cause the overthrow or destruction of any such government, prints, publishes, edits, issues, circulates, sells, distributes, or publicly displays any written or printed matter advocating, advising, or teaching the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying any government in the United States by force or violence, or attempts to do so; or

Whoever organizes or helps or attempts to organize any society, group, or assembly of persons who teach, advocate, or encourage the overthrow or destruction of any such government by force or violence; or becomes or is a member of, or affiliates with, any such society, group, or assembly of persons, knowing the purposes thereof—

Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both, and shall be ineligible for employment by the United States or any department or agency thereof, for the five years next following his conviction.

If two or more persons conspire to commit any offense named in this section, each shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both, and shall be ineligible for employment by the United States or any department or agency thereof, for the five years next following his conviction.

As used in this section, the terms “organizes” and “organize”, with respect to any society, group, or assembly of persons, include the recruiting of new members, the forming of new units, and the regrouping or expansion of existing clubs, classes, and other units of such society, group, or assembly of persons.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

there's more saying there was something in the flynn case than says that there wasn't...
he resigned, he then retroactively filed with the Justice Department as a foreign agent.
manacort has recently also retroactively filed with the Justice Department as a foreign agent.

and as far as trump goes....
there's the mysterious trump hotel in Azerbaijan, you can't even find a way to get to the thing...
www.newyorker.com...
no, there's nothing whatsoever that can be found....

edit on 1-7-2017 by dawnstar because: had to change the link, I don't like sites that force you to

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

and you think that applies??? really??? I refer you to INFOWARS!!!

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

I don't recall any leaks about any hotel during the campaign .. can you show me those leaks?

Maybe you can show me what Flynn registering as a FA at the time he did and not earlier means as far as criminal charges that can be filed against him.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

and you think that applies??? really??? I refer you to INFOWARS!!!

That was just a primer. I had hoped you might want to look for yourself.

Instead, you make snide remarks.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Azerbaijan is the one that is hostile to Russia. Armenia is the one that is friendly to Russia. Azerbaijanis are actually Turkish and Muslims.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

read for youself...
www.fara.gov...

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

“It appears that the lack of due diligence by the Trump Organization described in the article exposed President Trump and his organization to notoriously corrupt Azerbaijani oligarchs, and may also have exposed the Trump Organization to the IRGC”—the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps. “Even though the Trump Organization appears to have withdrawn from the Baku Tower deal, serious questions remain unanswered about the Trump Organization’s potential criminal liability.”

The article reports that the Trump Organization worked in partnership with companies run by Elton and Anar Mammadov on the Baku luxury hotel and residence, a project overseen by Ivanka Trump. Anar is the son of Ziya Mammadov, who was, until recently, the transportation minister of Azerbaijan. Elton was, at the time of the deal, a member of Azerbaijan’s parliament. The U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act makes it a crime for American companies to provide benefit to foreign government officials in hopes of profiting from their power.

www.newyorker.com...

the location of the hotel is also very questionable, as well as the fact that you can't find a road that leads to it...
but, well, if it was a money laundering scheme, it would explain lots.. either that or it's the worst deal trump has ever made!!!

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

I don't need to read for myself. I also don't see what leaks about Russia have to do with his work for Turkey.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

I don't recall any leaks about any hotel during the campaign .. can you show me those leaks?

Maybe you can show me what Flynn registering as a FA at the time he did and not earlier means as far as criminal charges that can be filed against him.

no you asked about weather it opens him up to criminal charges..
I am saying if you read that, yes, it does!!!!

and, no there is no leaks during the campaign about the hotel, it's just another piece of the puzzle that really hasn't gotten much notice... I thought since so many are so set to argue that there is nothing to anything when it comes to trump, I'd throw another piece onto the table... one that I've been holding onto quite quietly for some time.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
So this Baku hotel is a secret Russian military and intelligence base? Would be interesting to find it on Google Earth.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

They probably got wind of a legal action that all this is amounting to.

Good faith, they have to prove they acted with it.

Good times.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

So you admit the leaks have nothing of substance are there only to embarrass Trump and his team.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

clinton didn't get impeached because of anything to do with whitewater, it was over a lie about a sexual relationship...
once an investigation begins, well where it leads is anyone's guess...
what is worse, a president's sexual misadventures, or being involved with a money laundering scheme with the Iranian Guard??

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

no, but I will agree that the leaks are wrong and have the potential to hinder the investigation!
and yes, there's a 50/50 chance that some of them aren't really accurate or complete.

but then, I'll refer you back to the love some had for wikileaks when they were coming out with crap about hillary...
of which some weren't accurate or complete.

edit on 1-7-2017 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Adultery is punishable by death under Bible rules. Bill Clinton had sexual contact with Monica Lewsinsky when he was married to Hillary Clinton, as proven by sperm sample on Monica's dress. He's lucky to live in the 20th century and not in the 1st century.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

but then, I'll refer you back to the love some had for wikileaks when they were coming out with crap about hillary...
of which some weren't accurate or complete.

Which ones were not accurate?

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

what you just said about clinton can also be said about trump along with many others who are currently holding political office at the present time???

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   
unless I am wrong, the email hacks come out of wikileaks, did they not...
Kaine has already come out and said that there were some about his that was not the truth.
I will believe Kaine. there's no way you are gonna convince me that those emails couldn't have been altered!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join