It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

marijuana policy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: lizardghost

I'm in favour of legalising most drugs and taxing them like alcohol. It would hopefully take the harm out of families and reduce the number of people in prisons or unable to get work due to criminal records.

Unfortunately, there are very few studies that recommend marijuana as a treatment for hearing voices. Most of those I've read highlight THC as something that makes symptoms worse. In fact you should absolutely avoid smoking weed because the outcomes do not favour you.

CBD doesn't have the same effect, but neither does it bring relief from symptoms. It could reduce the anxiety of hearing voices which is a good thing, but not make any difference to the frequency or volume of the voices.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   
there is no hope for me, the medicine they give me does not stop the voices because they are just too strong. honestly nothing will stop them and i know this, it is a lifelong and terminal illness i have been told. i just need a way to cope with it that is all.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: lizardghost
there is no hope for me, the medicine they give me does not stop the voices because they are just too strong. honestly nothing will stop them and i know this, it is a lifelong and terminal illness i have been told. i just need a way to cope with it that is all.

Please avoid smoking weed because it could make it much worse and you'll think it's because of the voices.

The CBD could be a way forward, but your medical practitioner will be better informed than random people on the internet. Ask the doctor. From one stranger to another, I hope you find something that helps you and improves your life. I wish you well

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: rockintitz

The appointment of Jeff Sessions is what happened. This indicates two things, very strongly, without having to be explicit in any regard.

First:

Trump trusted Sessions to be the guiding force in terms of justice and law, in the US government. This means that either Trump has no idea who Sessions is, or he knew and does not care that Sessions is a shady, dirty bastard with all the moral fortitude of a dirty rag, and a history of screwing the little guy, the minorities, and supporting the very status quo that people falsely believe Trump to be an enemy of, despite the obvious benefit he has received from the shape of that status quo. That would make sense, because by that measure, he and Trump go together like petroleum and ignition sources.

Second:

Sessions has a history of being very anti-pot, and his appointment to the position he occupies, is a strong indicator that Trump is prepared to permit a dinosaur who has such a strong opinion on the subject, to guide the balance of things away from the push toward legalisation, which has been ongoing for some time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join